botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What a fantastic game, there's something to love about each LI and it seems to offer at least a few polyamorous options, if not a full harem.

But that trivia night with Mora...
Damn, just give me at least the chance to answer the fucking trivia question. Of course, I know who wrote Starship Troopers and "Strangers in a Strange Land."
Not being able to answer that question went straight against my nerd cred!

M!

Jan 5, 2018
What a fantastic game, there's something to love about each LI and it seems to offer at least a few polyamorous options, if not a full harem.

But that trivia night with Mora...
Damn, just give me at least the chance to answer the fucking trivia question. Of course, I know who wrote Starship Troopers and "Strangers in a Strange Land."
Not being able to answer that question went straight against my nerd cred!
You'll know the answer if you choose Reading for hobby when asked

Fapover96

Jul 24, 2018
Nice VN. Beautiful girls and an interesting story. Very difficult to choose between Mora and Sadie as my favourite. Both are so adorable but Sadie has the prettiest smile ever. That said, I'd like to request more Priscilla screentime.

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Sooo... I'm a bit lost... There seems to only be a few pairings you can do with the girls, and you're never able to get all of them together, Am I correct in this assumption?

Is it at all possible to not just have everyone at once?

Gonna hold off on continuing the game until I get a clear answer (searching for it did not give me a clear answer, and I'm not looking through ~10 pages of most likely irrelevant information)

So far it's been a good game though!
Loving Athena/Heidi... Although I'm not a big fan of piercings... at all... And learning that Heidi has some as well is a little off-putting imo

Apart from that, great game!

Reactions: COOLMASTER

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Sooo... I'm a bit lost... There seems to only be a few pairings you can do with the girls, and you're never able to get all of them together, Am I correct in this assumption?

Is it at all possible to not just have everyone at once?

Gonna hold off on continuing the game until I get a clear answer (searching for it did not give me a clear answer, and I'm not looking through ~10 pages of most likely irrelevant information)

So far it's been a good game though!
Loving Athena/Heidi... Although I'm not a big fan of piercings... at all... And learning that Heidi has some as well is a little off-putting imo

Apart from that, great game!
Spoilers, so people who want to find them organically can:

There are 10 paths currently in the game. 6 solo paths (one for each girl), Heidi/Athena, Heidi/Athena/Mora, Heidi/Sadie, and the final path we call "Sadlife," where the MC doesn't pursue anyone. Or fucks up with his girl too much to have her ending.

And thank you for the kind words!
These are the current paths in the game

YRS™

May 30, 2020
Wonderful game and renders. Looking for next release. But I have some fear about the introduction given
"he has no idea that someone from his past is waiting there to potentially cause further disaster."

it should not be Valeria :cry:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
So it looks like there's not going to be a HAMS path/ending, only a HAM path/ending?

I am perpetually appalled, and my year is already ruined.

Ok, that may have been a bit of hyperbole there, but still... no HAMS? :(

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So it looks like there's not going to be a HAMS path/ending, only a HAM path/ending?

I am perpetually appalled, and my year is already ruined.

Ok, that may have been a bit of hyperbole there, but still... no HAMS? :(

You know this for a fact? When there was mention to more endings being added.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

sakki123

Jan 12, 2018
Woah, finally a wonderful game! I just wished
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenda path looked a little unnatural to me, but i loved her design from the start. I'm gonna listening to game's playlist soon, i loved the songs, isn't even my usual kind of music but is so good!

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Don't know for a fact, no. Just what I read earlier from the dev about paths. Didn't see that they said there would be more?
They announced an undisclosed 11th path. Hope for HAMS will never die.
We announced an 11th path during our livestream the night before chapter 3 went public. We did not, however, announce what the path will be, so have fun theorizing. ;)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I'm not into femdom or bsdm, but Slockie and the gang should have written Zenda as a Dom/BSDM character and then they could have played off this....

330px-The_Prisoner_of_Zenda_(1937_film_poster).jpg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I saw this on late night tv as a kid and as soon as I heard her name I thought of this :LOL:
I've been trying to be good and not bring it up but it got the better of me and just came leaping out, sorry.:oops::cool::ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes