JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Great game! Love me some HAM sandwich, but man it sucks not being able to get all the content in one go. Don't mind not getting Zenda, but it sucks that it feels like Val is having to be kind of put on the back burner for it. Hopefully Sadie can be brought in. Then we can get a SHAM wow, order yours today!!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Great game! Love me some HAM sandwich, but man it sucks not being able to get all the content in one go. Don't mind not getting Zenda, but it sucks that it feels like Val is having to be kind of put on the back burner for it. Hopefully Sadie can be brought in. Then we can get a SHAM wow, order yours today!!
you're too late. It's HAMS, not SHAM.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
you're too late. It's HAMS, not SHAM.
I know... but I feel like HAM sandwich works for one path, while SHAM wow works for the other. They get separate little nicknames and feel more distinct that way to me. It's less like Sadie just getting tacked on to the HAM like an afterthought.

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I wasn't into her when you meet her, she looked kind of white trash, but once you help her "get in shape" she looks much hotter.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
ch4patreonpreview.png

Chapter 4 Update:

Hey folks! We wanted to give you all an update on how things are coming along. It took a bit to get the ball rolling, so we're behind the benchmark we'd set with chapter 3, but it's picking up now. Our current numbers are:

Script: 10,100 words

Renders: 380

Animations: 10

We are trying to set a higher pace, both with writing and renders, so Storm is hunkering down to get bigger chunks done and Slockie is looking for a 3090 to quicken the time for some of these renders with larger numbers of characters.

Thanks for sticking around between updates! We appreciate your support, and we'll keep you updated as things progress.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes