Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1642940572197.png

I”ll stand by you.
I”ll staaAAaand by you!
Won”t lt anyone hurt you!
I”ll stand by you!​
MC: Come here, dear. Let us get cheek to cheek body warmth transfer.
MC: Your tears will dry up in no time!
MC: This is how you make marks on your face.
MC: We cannot have those tears run too long, you know?
MC: Give me a hug! We”ll have you feeling better in no time.

Reactions: M! and repuindy

Jeeplife21

Jan 24, 2022
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3 + Multimod by Sancho1969

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It says app not installed when I try to install on android.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Okay, I'm only like 20 seconds into CH3 but I just had to come here and say that MC's new look is fucking gorgeous. As someone that finds the MC's look very important - sometimes even more so than the girls' I love how much work was actually put into a character that not only makes me as the player actually want to be in the shoes of this guy, but also makes sense story-wise as to how this man can claim a "Harem". Good shit man (y)

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Okay, I'm only like 20 seconds into CH3 but I just had to come here and say that MC's new look is fucking gorgeous. As someone that finds the MC's look very important - sometimes even more so than the girls' I love how much work was actually put into a character that not only makes me as the player actually want to be in the shoes of this guy, but also makes sense story-wise as to how this man can claim a "Harem". Good shit man (y)
This is actually the nicest thing anyone's ever said about the game, at least in my opinion. He's one handsome fella lol

Nov 26, 2021
Think I stuffed up, didn't get the hidei and Saddie scene, am I ment to go with hidei and Saddie only path and forget Athena, just can't do that Athena's to sweet, went the Athena,hidei,mora and Saddie path and got all the other scenes so I'm guessing I messed up somewhere

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Think I stuffed up, didn't get the hidei and Saddie scene, am I ment to go with hidei and Saddie only path and forget Athena, just can't do that Athena's to sweet, went the Athena,hidei,mora and Saddie path and got all the other scenes so I'm guessing I messed up somewhere
If you are on the HAM path, you miss out on Sadie and Athena scene, I didn't get it either, but the dev did say there is 11 path, so hopefully the lastest one added is HAMS.

troman

Jan 29, 2022
Hi dev i like the game
the renders are good and story is interesting
BUT
why do you make events at the same time for just the sake of branching or is this just dating all the girls and choosing one in the end, then please remove harem tag
this events can be put in different times so you dont have to choose one over the other
regards

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
is this just dating all the girls and choosing one in the end, then please remove harem tag
You can't have all the girls in a single playthrough but you can have many combinations of them, even up to 3 or possibly (hopefully, winks winks) more.

The game is correcly tagged as harem, as defined in the forum's Tags rules and list, where it's defined as
Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Hi dev i like the game
the renders are good and story is interesting
BUT
why do you make events at the same time for just the sake of branching or is this just dating all the girls and choosing one in the end, then please remove harem tag
this events can be put in different times so you dont have to choose one over the other
regards
Tell that to the person from f95 who added the tag :whistle:

Reactions: portgasdluigi

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For whatever reason, these somewhat cheerful yet weary gals put their trust in MC
for the right reasons, that our plot sends them this heirloom of hope:
the red one for a cosy new petting companion, the yellow one for a new wholesome companion,
the spotted on e for a cosy working connection, the smooth one for a simple and throbbing gig.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
It definitely is tagged right, unfortunately some people think the harem tag means every girl at once and then complain to us about it. I’ve got some hateful discord dms about it :ROFLMAO:
I think it's a situation where if 90% of people look at a tag and come to the same conclusion about what it means, it's probably time to change the description of the tag. I know you guys didn't add it and I'm not trying to yell at you about it. Just making an observation.

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Loving the game so far. Sadie' personality is absolutely the best beyond measure. I do have to ask though... what's up with her skin??? It's like she has dirt rubbed on her all the time. Is it supposed to just be mottled skin tone?? If so, I would recommend a bit less heavy on the dosing for the brown tint being used... because it just really looks like she has a thin layer of dirt smeared on her, like she's just coming inside from working out in the garden for too long.

Other than that (which I admit is a bit nit-picky maybe), great game, and I find myself quite invested in the characters and story!

1643764375632.png

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Loving the game so far. Sadie' personality is absolutely the best beyond measure. I do have to ask though... what's up with her skin??? It's like she has dirt rubbed on her all the time. Is it supposed to just be mottled skin tone?? If so, I would recommend a bit less heavy on the dosing for the brown tint being used... because it just really looks like she has a thin layer of dirt smeared on her, like she's just coming inside from working out in the garden for too long.

Other than that (which I admit is a bit nit-picky maybe), great game, and I find myself quite invested in the characters and story!

View attachment 1629213
I think that's supposed to be acne.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes