Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
It's a pretty huge plot point. Not sure if you made it to the revelation in the story or not, so read the spoiler at your own risk. MC is in witness protection and has a new identity and backstory because of that. He's not supposed to tell people his true past or real name.
No worries, not the type to go crazy for having been spoiled, especially if I was the one asking. I just started. This also explains the name of the game "Bare Witness". So what DID the MC want to say to the girl on the train? You can spoiler this as well if you want.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
No worries, not the type to go crazy for having been spoiled, especially if I was the one asking. I just started. This also explains the name of the game "Bare Witness". So what DID the MC want to say to the girl on the train? You can spoiler this as well if you want.
Chicago

hvingsomefun

Aug 20, 2018
Hi!

Can I ask a stupid question? or set of stupid questions?

So I seem to be starting several serious romances with several characters. And I really like all the girls, so I have no issue with that...

But is this meant to be played sorta monogamously? Or do the individual romances all sort of exist in a vacuum apart from each other and never overlap and conflict with each other?

I would be perfectly happy with romances in a vacuum. Just wondering if I need to start multiple playthroughs for each girl (which I will do...) Basically don't want to break hearts... and it's hard to tell in an adult VN which direction it will go.... :)

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hi!

So I seem to be starting several serious romances with several characters. And I really like all the girls, so I have no issue with that...

But is this meant to be played sorta monogamously? Or do the individual romances all sort of exist in a vacuum with each other and never overlap and conflict with each other?

I would be perfectly happy with romances in a vacuum. Just wondering if I need to start multiple playthroughs for each girl (which I will do...) Basically don't want to break hearts... and it's hard to tell in an adult VN which direction it will go.... :)
well
there´s a harem tag , so you should be good ;)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Hi!

But is this meant to be played sorta monogamously? Or do the individual romances all sort of exist in a vacuum with each other and never overlap and conflict with each other?

There are a few girls you can have in a kind of mini-harem, but several relationships have key moments that occur at conflicting times, so you have to pick one over the other. How it will play out in the long run is still to be seen.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
well
there´s a harem tag , so you should be good ;)
Last time I checked the first page, there actually is no harem tag. With that said, in 1 playthrough it IS possible to get all but 1 of the women, that being one of your choice, as the game is based on relationship points and there would be insufficient such to go around.

hvingsomefun

Aug 20, 2018
I am not worried about harem or not harem.... I want to avoid a point where Athena and Mora (and Sadie and..) are crushed because they find out about each other...

Is this "unknown" at this point? Or can I be reasonably sure that that won't happen?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Last time I checked the first page, there actually is no harem tag. With that said, in 1 playthrough it IS possible to get all but 1 of the women, that being one of your choice, as the game is based on relationship points and there would be insufficient such to go around.
Screenshot_2.png

;)
but yeah the genre spoiler dont contain this tag

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am not worried about harem or not harem.... I want to avoid a point where Athena and Mora (and Sadie and..) are crushed because they find out about each other...

Is this "unknown" at this point? Or can I be reasonably sure that that won't happen?
You can have what I'd call Val-MASH. Basically, you can safely have Valerie, who is very understanding about the situation, and having a convo with MC about him potentially finding a GF, and all other women, without issue, except for (at least for me) Zenda. Again, it's all due to points, and because personally, she's not a likable person. At least not in the beginning apparently.

View attachment 1655370

;)
Hmm, the Spoiler thing doesn't have it, but I guess there we go!

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

For some it's unknown as of right now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is living under constant threat and nightmeares about being found out by baddies.
He needs all the friends/help he can get. Being careful and mouth shut is his shtick.

View attachment 1655370

;)
See .. already everyone is happy to join in the effort to keep MC safe.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

At this point I would say that it's unknown, but you can get Heidi, Athena and Mora in a mini-harem, and you can get Heidi and Sadie at the same time.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
That is what I meant by Val-MASH. You can get the roomies, Mora, and the cuz. The only factor would be when Sadie finds out, as so far she has not met any of the other 3 chicks. But in the HAM scenario, there is mutual understanding and all 3 chicks confessed love for MC and are sharing him.

hvingsomefun

Aug 20, 2018
At this point I would say that it's unknown, but you can get Heidi, Athena and Mora in a mini-harem, and you can get Heidi and Sadie at the same time.
Hrmm.. yea.. looks like multiple playthroughs may be in order.... which isn't a bad thing... Ctrl is there for a reason

Reactions: portgasdluigi

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Hi!

But is this meant to be played sorta monogamously? Or do the individual romances all sort of exist in a vacuum apart from each other and never overlap and conflict with each other?

You’ll definitely need multiple playthroughs if you’re trying to see everything possible. There are 11 total paths you can take, throuples, mini harems, monogamous, whatever you wanna do

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
You’ll definitely need multiple playthroughs if you’re trying to see everything possible. There are 11 total paths you can take, throuples, mini harems, monogamous, whatever you wanna do
Whomever I wanna… Great. I'll have the mini harem, extra Sadie, please. And a double MILF-shake. :giggle:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
ValentinesZenda.png ValentinesMora.png ValentinesHeidi.png ValentinesAthena.png ValentinesMASH.png ValentinesHAM.png ValentinesANHE.png ValentinesHESA.png ValentinesSadie.jpg ValentinesVal.jpg

Our full set of Valentine's Day "cards"
For those who aren't on our Discord server, here's the Valentine's Day images we released over the course of the day on February 14th. Be sure to join us for holiday and special releases like this one!

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes