BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
View attachment 1657778 View attachment 1657779 View attachment 1657780 View attachment 1657781 View attachment 1657782 View attachment 1657783 View attachment 1657784 View attachment 1657785 View attachment 1657786 View attachment 1657787

Our full set of Valentine's Day "cards"
For those who aren't on our Discord server, here's the Valentine's Day images we released over the course of the day on February 14th. Be sure to join us for holiday and special releases like this one!
Since when is MASH an official path?

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Strange that the last two pics were lossy jpg as apposed to lossless png. However they are available as png on discord.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Strange that the last two pics were lossy jpg as apposed to lossless png. However they are available as png on discord.
Yeah, couldn't upload the originals because of the size. Converted them to jpgs but as you said, you can find them on the Discord Server.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
As has been explained probably several times in this thread, it has been given the harem tag based on F95 rules.
Its not gonna change i played with thinking its harem game and literaly forced to close paths :) F95 rules forcing this threat to add harem tag not gonna change my disappointment or tags and game not having matched content hypocrite.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Its not gonna change i played with thinking its harem game and literaly forced to close paths :) F95 rules forcing this threat to add harem tag not gonna change my disappointment or tags and game not having matched content hypocrite.
What? The game devs have no say in the matter. They made the game the way they want. If F95 says, no, this is a harem game per our rules, the game dev can't change that.

Reactions: sava75

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What? The game devs have no say in the matter. They made the game the way they want. If F95 says, no, this is a harem game per our rules, the game dev can't change that.
Try to read my comment better, im just a player, i do look tags, saw its harem game, had expectations about it, played game, forced to close some girls path while thinking its harem game. Thats big letdown, hypocrite detail and pretty annoying. F95 rules forcing him not gonna change that :D I'm not saying rules are logical, im saying you what is what is.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Try to read my comment better, im just a player, i do look tags, saw its harem game, had expectations about it, played game, forced to close some girls path while thinking its harem game. Thats big letdown, hypocrite detail and pretty annoying. F95 rules forcing him not gonna change that :D I'm not saying rules are logical, im saying you what is what is.
Read the dev notes man. I don't see how you're giving us a bad review for something we cannot control whatsoever? It's clearly stated in the dev notes that it is not a traditional harem game. We didn't want to add the harem tag but f95 did and that's their decision, it's not fair to use to give us a bad review because of that.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Read the dev notes man. I don't see how you're giving us a bad review for something we cannot control whatsoever? It's clearly stated in the dev notes that it is not a traditional harem game.
The reason i give that review was not just because of that, its reason but there is other reasons. And i dont think 3 star is bad review, im not person give every game 4-5 star easily and with having bad points of yours (which i already writed with enough detail) cutting 2 star is pretty reasonable.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Excellent game so far. The renders and animations are solid. The storyline is definitely not among the norms for adult games, and that really helped bring me in.

As for the options, I'm definitely more into Sadie than any of the other ladies in the game thus far. All of them have their perks, but I like a bit more meat on the bones at times. Zenda is my second choice because her scenes are fekkin hot. Just have to imagine the accent and I'm all in.

Don't get me wrong, I like all of the women introduced so far to some extent. Athena has some great things going for her. Heidi is fun. Valeria is the ultimate fantasy MILF. Mora? Well, I'd tap it but I really preferred Mara and I'm hoping we make use of her business card at some point.

I was enjoying a nice play through when I realized I had to make some decisions on who to keep and who to drop at some point. Well, that was pretty easy to do.

I am definitely looking forward to more of this game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Don't get me wrong, I like all of the women introduced so far to some extent. Athena has some great things going for her. Heidi is fun. Valeria is the ultimate fantasy MILF. Mora? Well, I'd tap it but I really preferred Mara and I'm hoping we make use of her business card at some point.
If you like Mara, check out Mythos from Nine of Swords Studios. Link to their F95 thread in my signature. Mara was a cameo from that game.
What's the eta for the next update?
It'll be a while. Chapter 4 is turning out to be significantly heftier and more work than we'd anticipated. Mostly because there are a lot of variables and players will need to be funneled into the ending of their choice. With 11 potential endings, that means a lot of attention to detail in the writing and coding to ensure things work well. Chapter 3 was around 45,000 words. I expect chapter 4 will be about 50,000.

The good news is, once chapter 4 is complete then chapter 5 should be pretty swift on its heels. While there will be 11 different endings, the climax and endings will be all that's left at that point. So you all won't have to wait very long for the story's resolution once chapter 4 is out.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Recently played the Unbroken 0.4 update and I noticed Sadie looks noticeably different and it seems like she's out of college having a sports anylist job in London(she was at the UKFA press conference for the MC's(Valentine's) upcoming fight) ..so is it safe to assume the events of Bare witness takes place a few years before the events of Unbroken as a pose to taking place at the same time?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Recently played the Unbroken 0.4 update and I noticed Sadie looks noticeably different and it seems like she's out of college having a sports anylist job in London(she was at the UKFA press conference for the MC's(Valentine's) upcoming fight) ..so is it safe to assume the events of Bare witness takes place a few years before the events of Unbroken as a pose to taking place at the same time?
Is that game part of Altered Worlds Universe? I went & looked at it and it's not made by them. Are you confused? Different Patreons as well.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Is that game part of Altered Worlds Universe? I went & looked at it and it's not made by them. Are you confused? Different Patreons as well.
Yes they are part of the same universe, Bare witness, Unbroken, Mythos, come home and 3 rules of life are all part of the same universe...There's probably more I'm not sure but yeah different devs, same universe.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes