Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
sooo..

i played a quick "Val" route

who is she?
she mentioned "handler" like either she is one or have one

i was right as i mentioned at the start of the game she´s to nosy about the mc...smells fishy
She's smart and observant, well off, and well connected. She's powerful. How much, we do not know, yet. But she knows about him having a handler because she was able to deduce him being in wit-sec.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
She's smart and observant, well off, and well connected. She's powerful. How much, we do not know, yet. But she knows about him having a handler because she was able to deduce him being in wit-sec.
she was to nosy about him from the beginning - could not know he is witness programm at this state
all those questions where from/how traveled etc
naaah somethings off here with her - imo

later the talk with tony may smooth my suspicions a bit - but i still think there a lot more about we dont know yet
sooo - no more dick for Val :ROFLMAO: (and nicole!)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
she was to nosy about him from the beginning - could not know he is witness programm at this state
all those questions where from/how traveled etc
naaah somethings off here with her - imo

later the talk with tony may smooth my suspicions a bit - but i still think there a lot more about we dont know yet
sooo - no more dick for Val :ROFLMAO: (and nicole!)
Upon their first meeting she doesn't know that he's in wit-sec, no. But it's the MC unconvincingly presenting his backstory – even slipping up nearly using his birth name (and 'recovering' most cringe worthy, to boot) – that has her become suspicious of him, in turn leading to her probing. Only much later will she use the word 'handler'; on their after-glow talk, at a time she had ample opportunity to piece it together and could deduce his real identity. Granted, there's more to her than meets the eye, you're basing your mistrust on a weak foundation. And while it may very well be warranted, only time will tell…

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Upon their first meeting she doesn't know that he's in wit-sec, no. But it's the MC unconvincingly presenting his backstory – even slipping up nearly using his birth name (and 'recovering' most cringe worthy, to boot) – that has her become suspicious of him, in turn leading to her probing. Only much later will she use the word 'handler'; on their after-glow talk, at a time she had ample opportunity to piece it together and could deduce his real identity. Granted, there's more to her than meets the eye, you're basing your mistrust on a weak foundation. And while it may very well be warranted, only time will tell…
suspicious

very suspicious

in my eyes - i mean who starts a conversation with a stranger with a interrogation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
suspicious

very suspicious

in my eyes - i mean who strts a conversation with a stranger with a interrogation

Your first three marked lines (yellow) can very easily be attributed to genuine curiosity. The next two marked lines (red) are them wondering about him being old enough to be allowed to drink – they expect him to be around 18, as is common for most first-year students, not 21. He then proceeds to slip up two times in a matter of seconds. Go him, I guess. All marked lines (yellow) after that aren't her acting suspicious but picking at his weakly presented story. That doesn't necessarily mean she's an assassin. Mayhaps she's just cautious with the people she plans to bed.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Your first three marked lines (yellow) can very easily be attributed to genuine curiosity. The next two marked lines (red) are them wondering about him being old enough to be allowed to drink – they expect him to be around 18, as is common for most first-year students, not 21. He then proceeds to slip up two times in a matter of seconds. Go him, I guess. All marked lines (yellow) after that aren't her acting suspicious but picking at his weakly presented story. That doesn't necessarily mean she's an assassin. Mayhaps she's just cautious with the people she plans to bed.
yeah - i get you

but my senses would go brrrrr if someone in rl would ask this questions after 3 minutes :ROFLMAO:
hope you can get my point too

taru

Apr 23, 2018
shoulda been a scene well maybe not exactly should have but the scene where when hes with val and she tells him she knows im he bolts out of the house and runs home half naked and Heidi and Athena open the door then he gotta explain to them lol dunno why but with how he acts i thought thats what woulda went down

Reactions: DABOMB00

taru

Apr 23, 2018
a serious question, would it be hard to render mora crossing her arms when talking to tyler when its narrated she did? also feels bad turnin down val

Last edited:

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
shoulda been a scene well maybe not exactly should have but the scene where when hes with val and she tells him she knows im he bolts out of the house and runs home half naked and Heidi and Athena open the door then he gotta explain to them lol dunno why but with how he acts i thought thats what woulda went down
Yeah i aslo thought, MC took it way too calm, when Val confonted him with the real name. Like at least, after the couple seconds which he needed to realize it jump out of bed and panic a little. Imagine you are in hiding, met some women, go to bed with her and suddenly hear your real name, not necessarily run out of the house but he was wayyyy to calm imo xD

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Followed this for a while and its the essential game to add to any AVN collector/follower.. development isnt rushed and thats a good thing trust me..

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I'm currently at the 1st huge Val shocker so I'm not caught up yet & my issues my be addressed further into the game!

First & foremost I'd like the dev team to know I Love this game, the plot, character development & even mc are all very well written. With the advent of the internet there are Many ways to arouse one's self, I do come for the sexy ladies in hot scenes But I absolutely LOVE projects that can 'emotionally hook' & get me vested in the characters & plot. When I just like a game enough to play thru it I typically never get to passionate with my posts.

That being said I hope folks (devs especially) can appreciate that many words by me just shows how much I'm into the project & nothing said is meant negatively. Also I'm Notorious for getting to a dramatic point, coming to vent or discuss it only to have my concerns eased a bit further into the game, I expect no difference here but I can't change this >;D

Let's dive Into what I consider the 1st big Val shocker as so far its the only point in the story that I disagree with how it played out

when mc finds Sadie in his school he almost has a meltdown, speaks as if he wants to voluntarily re enter witsec & disown her after berating her for something she had zero control over, I get that it's his entire Life were talking about here, I feel that was a slight over reacting in the way of blaming her, who is family & he used to be very close with but then when Val, a stranger who he knows almost Nothing about (even after a week) & she hasn't been very forthcoming about herself, picked him up in a bar, who he's slept with 2 or 3 times & known for as many days literally casually drops a life altering bomb on him & he's just like 'oh wow, u know huh?' I feel that was a gross under reaction on his part. she's very intelligent, well connected and has resources but not only is he casually deciding he's cool with literally trusting his entire existence with her but he also trusts her with his dad's life & very existance also? Seems like to much trust to place in a week old 'fuck buddy' and it feels like MC's character went full 180. if she's that smart why did she decide to tell him that soon? was it a test ? Im also slightly put off by this: if she's that smart how did she think he'd take the news? she didn't suspect he'd say 'you're jeopardizing my life here, my new friends, my schooling and even us. like she'd risk him having to re enter witsec just to be honest or show she's smart? I realize we may find out I just can't wrap my head around how she could expect anything other than his life having to restart by telling him.... I guess the reason I'm stuck on this is bc I like her & want to trust her but my guts say something is off here....

I'm not unhappy with the game or how anythings played out so far I just felt that incident specifically was noticeably off character for Both parties & I hope future gameplay reveals Why this choice was made by said parties

I have to many .APKs' to have a favorites list
( 300+ before Xmas & I've gotten it down to 250-ish currently) so I have to be fairly impressed with a project to keep it, like pass or fail style, Bare Witness is 100% pass & highly recommended by me !

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You ever try calling a girl so fabulous you are paralized at the mere glance of her beauty out?
How close is a cousin you never got to see for a lotta years?
Could that total stranger come even a mile close to someone you were intimate with,
took you to her home, is the most fabulous girl you know and she promisses you to protect you?

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
You ever try calling a girl so fabulous you are paralized at the mere glance of her beauty out?
How close is a cousin you never got to see for a lotta years?
Could that total stranger come even a mile close to someone you were intimate with,
took you to her home, is the most fabulous girl you know and she promisses you to protect you?

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Can someone help me with a few questions? Idc about spoilers myself but for others please answer with the spoiler tool thingy.

I'm currently at my 1st opportunity to nail Nicole which I'd rather not pass up but I'm going full HAMS this run & still have Val. I told
& want to know how far I can slut it up without jeopardizing anything with anyone else on HAM(S) route. My priority is AH>M>S>V & I know I'll have to drop Val & possibly Sadie. Also can I safely bang Nicole ? >;D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes