Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just finished CH.3 and that was a hell of an update... Sadly I was dreading that cliffhanger and knew it was bound to happen. I'm guessing the MC will have to make a choice whether to come clean to the rest of his girls and let them know what's going on.

I was surprised Mora joined the MC, Heidi and Thena in bed at the end...I wasn't aware she had already moved in, though going by their conversation right before they had sex for the first time and the comment she made about Heidi being able to fit his monster inside...I'm guessing she has already decided to be ok with that level of intimacy with the MC and the 2 other girls.

I really can't wait for CH.4 so we can pay off that cliffhanger as well as see how this new polyamorous relationship dynamic with potentially 4 LIs is going to move ahead. We have the 3 that know about each other so far, and while we have yet to make a final choice with Val...who's clearly catching feelings for the MC, I'd really like to see how everyone else takes Sadie throwing her hat in the ring and joining the harem.

Reactions: Gwydion

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Knowing what I know now & what we should be seeing with the next update & beyond. I know for a fact, once new update is out, I'm just going start a new game. I just sorta willy nillyed it all. Can't wait.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah I just started over since I last played when CH.2 came out last year, so while the premise and the girls were somewhat familiar, I felt it best to start over, and was glad I did...I totally loved how we see Thena slowly falling in love with the MC as opposed to Heidi's lust, so when she busts out those 3 words....I totally felt that hit harder, especially considering her personality is not as open as Heidi.

That said, all the initial sex scenes with the girls were amazing and really well done, I laughed out loud at the MC's comment about fucking Mora into a coma, she was that overwhelmed and satisfied ;) I do feel a bit bad how the closer we are getting to the roommates + Sadie, I can see the effects its having on Val, despite it being more or less her fault for dictating the terms of keeping things casual only and that she had no interest in a relationship, yet oddly wants to gradually treat the MC as a boyfriend whenever she is lonely and gradually seems to want him for more than just sex.

At the very least, she's not making a scene or getting jealous...especially when that dinner date with Mora in the bar could have gone sideways. Sadly, going back to the comment she made to the MC when they first hooked up about not having regrets from making bad decisions....I think this is going in the same direction because as I've gotten closer to the other girls and we all have exchanged 'I love you's', its making it harder for me to want to still have sex with anyone else despite not being exclusive yet.

Reactions: Gwydion

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
This title took me by surprise. Girls are great, some of them are very unique in design and personality. The story is intriguing, and slice-of-life parts are heartwarming. The plot sometimes takes a somber tone which adds weight to the whole story. It's not your "everything's fine in Fucksville" type of a story. It has all aspects of life taken into consideration when written by the writer. I applaud your work and wish you two good luck.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
OK, so there’s a disclaimer saying that this isn’t a harem game, and you can’t have all the girls, but the previews show a guy in bed with three girls and here you are talking about polyamory, so I’m kind of confused.

Is it just that it isn’t a typical “every girl falls into your arms” game, but you have to work hard for your harem ending, and can easily screw it up? or is the game going to make you choose only one girl in the end? or maybe what’s meant is that you can have some number of girls, but not all of them?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
OK, so there’s a disclaimer saying that this isn’t a harem game, and you can’t have all the girls, but the previews show a guy in bed with three girls and here you are talking about polyamory, so I’m kind of confused.

Is it just that it isn’t a typical “every girl falls into your arms” game, but you have to work hard for your harem ending, and can easily screw it up? or is the game going to make you choose only one girl in the end? or maybe what’s meant is that you can have some number of girls, but not all of them?
There is a mini-harem of sorts. But you can't have every single girl in your harem.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020

There is a mini-harem of sorts. But you can't have every single girl in your harem.
Exactly this. There is no mega-harem where you end up with all the available LIs. That said, there are several girls willing to share, the obvious duo of Athena and Heidi as well as their fondness for Mora who is curious and more than a little willing to join that poly-relationship. Apparently Sadie & Heidi may have a scene together at some point so there is chance she might go along with any arrangement as long as it means you are a romantic couple considering how long she has been in love with the MC.

As for Nicole and Val, it's unlikely they will be open to join the mini-harem despite Val's early promise to not want a relationship and is not looking for a boyfriend...clearly as time goes on you can see her behavior start to change and she clearly starts to catch serious feelings for the MC.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
As for Nicole and Val, it's unlikely they will be open to join the mini-harem despite Val's early promise to not want a relationship and is not looking for a boyfriend...clearly as time goes on you can see her behavior start to change and she clearly starts to catch serious feelings for the MC.
You forgot Zenda who is only interested in the MC and is catching serious feelings for him as well.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
OK lol. It’s just that, to me, that’s still so obviously a harem, even if you don't get every last girl, that I was puzzled as to why a disclaimer was deemed necessary. People complaining?

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You forgot Zenda who is only interested in the MC and is catching serious feelings for him as well.
You're correct, I knew I was leaving someone out...but as her date coincided with me spending time with Thena and Heidi, it was sadly a no brainer decision to cancel that date and subsequently end her path for me. No regrets as I have my Thena, Heidi, Mora and Sadie! I think that's a helluva upgrade! ;) :p

OK lol. It’s just that, to me, that’s still so obviously a harem, even if you don't get every last girl, that I was puzzled as to why a disclaimer was deemed necessary. People complaining?
Some people take harem to mean a literal mega harem where you can be with/date/fuck every available LI and in most cases include some kind of group sex with all your lovers. In this case, for the purposes of this site, this game would be closer to a mini-harem/polyamorous relationship. Technically there has not been any threesomes yet and all the sex has been one-on-one, but its all but inferred there will be the obvious Heidi/Athena/MC threesome, its unclear if Mora and/or Sadie will decide to join in or prefer to just share the MC, but have sex with him separately.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You're correct, I knew I was leaving someone out...but as her date coincided with me spending time with Thena and Heidi, it was sadly a no brainer decision to cancel that date and subsequently end her path for me. No regrets as I have my Thena, Heidi, Mora and Sadie! I think that's a helluva upgrade!
Fair enough. I like Athena and Mora and can't stand Heidi and find Sadie boring. Zenda's route is pretty nice though she clearly likes the MC a lot and she's also into sex in public if you are into that. Personally I think it's worth having a separate save for her route.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Fair enough. I like Athena and Mora and can't stand Heidi and find Sadie boring. Zenda's route is pretty nice though she clearly likes the MC a lot and she's also into sex in public if you are into that. Personally I think it's worth having a separate save for her route.
The only other route I would consider is for Val. I love how she looks, I love older women in general and her increasingly getting more lovey-dovey with the MC despite her initial protest over looking for a boyfriend, when that is essentially how she begins to treat the MC the more time they spend together.

Heidi took me a second to get used to, she's obviously sexually aggressive, bordering on nymphomania and I believe there was some truth to the offhanded comments she would think nothing of mounting the MC and sexually assaulting him due to her high sex drive and attraction to him. That said, I found her adorable and endearing once we get to know her more and spend time with her. And despite not wanting the MC to finish inside her, there was no way in hell after everything she puts the MC through, I wasn't going to give her a creampie...and sure enough she learned to like it quick enough! ;)

I'm not big on femdom and didn't care much for Zenda's condescending manner in her conversations with the MC. I wouldn't have minded going out with her a few times just to get to know her, but not at trade-off of earning love points with the roommates. Nicole's fling in her shop afterhours was kinda fun and exciting doing it in public, but didn't feel any emotional connection to her compared to the other girls. There's like zero buildup compared to the other LIs., and considering denying her offer to hook-up gives us more love points with Val, I chose the latter....even if it appears we're gonna have to break it off soon with her if on the mini-harem path.

Sadie might be a bit vanilla, but the fact she's the MC's cousin and has been in love with him for years was an interesting and compelling storyline for me. I always tend to feel for longtime childhood friends with unrequited love and couldn't bring myself to reject her...especially as she's been working out and getting in shape and damn her tits are amazing! :love: I also thought their sensual massage scene was super erotic and hot! Her reaction to the MC agreeing to try a relationship with her and confessing his feelings was priceless so I couldn't leave her behind. In terms of strongest emotional connection for me:
1. Athena & Sadie
2. Mora & Val
3. Heidi

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are in a time frame that only affords us some dates with some girls.
This is a clever way to limit the interactions and to make MC work towards goals rather than feeling lost.
This is also good to keep the players invested in the story and picking the right girl for the right occasion.
MC is still experimenting. Some girls are in and out of his life, so he cannot bank on them sticking around.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The only other route I would consider is for Val. I love how she looks, I love older women in general and her increasingly getting more lovey-dovey with the MC despite her initial protest over looking for a boyfriend, when that is essentially how she begins to treat the MC the more time they spend together.

I'm not big on femdom and didn't care much for Zenda's condescending manner in her conversations with the MC. I wouldn't have minded going out with her a few times just to get to know her, but not at trade-off of earning love points with the roommates. Nicole's fling in her shop afterhours was kinda fun and exciting doing it in public, but didn't feel any emotional connection to her compared to the other girls. There's like zero buildup compared to the other LIs., and considering denying her offer to hook-up gives us more love points with Val, I chose the latter....even if it appears we're gonna have to break it off soon with her if on the mini-harem path.
I agree with you about Val she really became my favorite character after playing her route she is a good example of not judging a character before you get to know them.

Zenda's route isn't femdom at all. She is actually really sweet once you get to know her better and she has reasons for her manner at first, she is just under a lot of pressure from her family and is really guarded with people.

I didn't care for Nicole, like you I didn't want to piss off Val and I didn't find Nicole all that interesting anyway.

I'm only going for solo routes with the characters I'm interested in so I'm really curious how the Heidi/Athena relationship is going to end up like when you are only going for Athena and ignore Heidi. For me it's:
  1. Val.
  2. Mora.
  3. Zenda.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I agree with you about Val she really became my favorite character after playing her route she is a good example of not judging a character before you get to know them.

Zenda's route isn't femdom at all. She is actually really sweet once you get to know her better and she has reasons for her manner at first, she is just under a lot of pressure from her family and is really guarded with people.

I didn't care for Nicole, like you I didn't want to piss off Val and I didn't find Nicole all that interesting anyway.

I'm only going for solo routes with the characters I'm interested in so I'm really curious how the Heidi/Athena relationship is going to end up like when you are only going for Athena and ignore Heidi. For me it's:
  1. Val.
  2. Mora.
  3. Zenda.
Hmm...ok you've convinced me, I'll try Zenda's path after the next update, but she'll just be a side path for me after Val since I'm still invested in my mini-harem as my main path.

Reactions: Rinbael

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm looking forward to seeing Athena again, she is my main girl for this game mainly because she is a gamer and I just love a girl with the right amount of tattoos lol.
Agreed, not to mention, despite her initial guarded and intimidating personality, once she opens up, she's so sweet and adorable, which given her looks/style is the perfect complement to her. When she finally tells the MC, she loves him, it was well earned and I believe it. That said, I am curious how a solo path with her looks like since she's still fuckbuddies with Heidi in mine and they clearly are more than just friends.

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Agreed, not to mention, despite her initial guarded and intimidating personality, once she opens up, she's so sweet and adorable, which given her looks/style is the perfect compliment to her.
You pretty much just nailed everything that I didn't say about her. I might replay her route again just to recap myself on her route as its been a while.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You pretty much just nailed everything that I didn't say about her. I might replay her route again just to recap myself on her route as its been a while.
That's actually what I did for this last update. I last played when Chapter 2 was released, which was almost a year ago, so recently I finally got around to playing this most recent update and decided to start over, and I am glad I did. It gave me chance to remember most of the story all over again and to pursue my favorite girl(s) all over again! :love: ;)

Reactions: WerewolfSinX
4.50 star(s) 227 Votes