WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
That's actually what I did for this last update. I last played when Chapter 2 was released, which was almost a year ago, so recently I finally got around to playing this most recent update and decided to start over, and I am glad I did. It gave me chance to remember most of the story all over again and to pursue my favorite girl(s) all over again! :love: ;)
Yeah I'm currently downloading now haha. Going along with what you said about Heidi, I will gladly have a MFF relationship with them both as long as Athena is happy lol. But don't get me wrong if I can have Athena all to myself I'm going down that route.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah I'm currently downloading now haha. Going along with what you said about Heidi, I will gladly have a MFF relationship with them both as long as Athena is happy lol. But don't get me wrong if I can have Athena all to myself I'm going down that route.
Seriously, Thena is the queen of my harem and bottom bitch so as long as she's cool with it, I don't mind anyone else in the relationship. I couldn't help but pick her as my #1 when I saw her in those panties and flimsy top gaming it up with her headset on, as a mostly retired MMORPG player, I was like .... :love: .

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening.

SanchoMod update - non-critical

The links in the mod's thread OP have been updated to the latest SanchoMod Core code which includes refinements, new features, and will hopefully insure faster future updates. Some of the newest features include:
  1. SanchoDiaBox toggle (found in the Options screen). Seamlessly changes from OEM dialogue box to SanchoMod custom.
  2. QuickMenu alignment (found in the Options screen). New bonus feature - The alignment changes dynamically depending on whether the OEM or Sancho dialogue box is on screen.
  3. SaveDescription toggle (found in the Options screen)
  4. SanchoAlerts (isolated custom notifications that are completely separated from RenPy's default notifications, toggled on/off along with the normal ChoiceGuide). New bonus feature - now receive alerts of potential scene/path splits as save marker points.
  5. SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity.
Regards and enjoy.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Technically there has not been any threesomes yet
I get where you're coming from on this, but in my book it just ain't right. When I'm making out with Athena and being blown by Heidi, that's a win in my book - especially when it's Athena who tells you to bust in Heidi's mouth and then they share it.

Those two fine young women are angling to fill the 'barefoot in the kitchen' trope with my MC if they keep turning the heat up on him like that.

I also can't help but wonder if Val & the blonde are going to wind up in a threesome scene at some point due to their competitive rivalry issues.

(and I kinda loved the Zenda/Maddie scene, too, even if you had to be on drugs to get it)

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
View attachment 1749620

Would you hoild out on your deep throbbing desires half the game to get to know this babe better?
Physically, I like her - but the personality and situation, not so much. She's very clearly someone accustom to getting their way, and if you aren't compliant, you're disposable. Given her connection to big money, I suspect getting too deeply involved with her is going to be a life-ending scenario. You can't hobnob with the rich & famous without people taking note. Paparazzi will surface, as will pictures of MC, so anybody looking for him will have a beacon to pursue.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes