ookiisame

Jan 15, 2022
Generally a very good and interesting story so far, but one huge issue with the plot for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, the writing is quite good and there is good renders, animations, and camera angles and scene compisition. It definitely makes you care about the characters and conveys emotions that you would expect for the scenes (with the exception of the spoiler above)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is confined to what little life is left outta the nightmares he keeps having,
the fact a lotta folks know about him and are casual about it.
Pushing babes away based on the fact in the place he ended up
everyone seems to know everything, that would bring anything good.
The fact one is found out does not mean he is exhempt from the game.
He has to play the game or leave and show his hand early.
Many things differ from what one knows and what is said mouth to mouth.

Jul 16, 2018
It's really annoying that there are so many branching paths.

Is there a guide or overview of which paths are mutually exclusive? I'm already playing with both the multi-mod and the walkthrough, but I have no idea on which path(s) I currently am. It's a mess.

Or, better still... is there a mod which simply follows all paths? Some mods I know from other games simply allow you to see all the scenes.

PS
Don't get me wrong, I really like this game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Generally a very good and interesting story so far, but one huge issue with the plot for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, the writing is quite good and there is good renders, animations, and camera angles and scene compisition. It definitely makes you care about the characters and conveys emotions that you would expect for the scenes (with the exception of the spoiler above)
I kind of agree with you (the spoiler part) but at the same time this is a visual novel game and the develoment time of these games can take a 1-3 years before they are complete (Maybe even longer o_O). Even then you don't get more then like 20-50 hours of gameplay probably. So sometimes you gotta speed up the story if you wanna keep up with your development process.

That's at least how I look at it

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
It's really annoying that there are so many branching paths.

Is there a guide or overview of which paths are mutually exclusive? I'm already playing with both the multi-mod and the walkthrough, but I have no idea on which path(s) I currently am. It's a mess.

Or, better still... is there a mod which simply follows all paths? Some mods I know from other games simply allow you to see all the scenes.

PS
Don't get me wrong, I really like this game!
Knowing for sure from dev statements that there will be no "everyone" harem ending, the girls who have so far stated they are happy to share with SOMEONE at least are Athena and Heidi (obviously), Mora, and Sadie - although I believe so far you can only get a sharing scene with Heidi and Sadie if you aren't already sharing Heidi and Athena (that is, only dating Heidi, not Athena).

Those are, conveniently for me, all of my favourite girls in the game anyway, so I'm really hoping A/H/M/S will ALL be able to be in a viable poly group together in the end.

It seems quite likely (so far) that neither Val, Nicole, nor Zenda will be willing to share in the long run, again based on dialogue from them.

Last edited:

fernandez19995

May 10, 2020
Playing this game and loving it. Only thing I keep thinking about it, will there be a consequence for loving almost every girl? Athena, Mora, Sadie and of course Heidi. Will one find out that you are being in love with another? Will this impact the game at some point? It goes well....for now but how long will this last? Very curious about this outcome because it can only go right untill some point.

Edit: I did not choose Zenda path, so that one is ruled out.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
How's the progression going along for chapter 4?
We had a delay due to an unexpected move into a new home that I had to make, followed by the flu and then a nasty stomach bug on my part, and Slockie's rig deciding it preferred death to another render. I'm feeling much better, and the move is complete, while Slockie has got a new GPU. We're back at it hard these past couple of weeks, and we've got a really good pace going. No idea when the release date will be yet. Just cracked 30,000 words on the chapter 4 script. I think that's about 75% done, and Slockie isn't far behind me on renders.

The last 25% or so should go by pretty swiftly, so it won't be too much longer. Especially with Slockie's new GPU helping him plow through renders and animations at breakneck speed. I can barely keep ahead of him with the writing.

I believe our numbers are somewhere in these ranges:
Script - 30,000 words
Renders - over 1,000
Animations - around 50

So it's coming along. It'll be a hefty update. Not quite as big as chapter 3, but certainly substantial.

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
Just played this game, and I really like it.
However, there seems to be a bug (I guess)? I choose not to pursue Athena, just keep her as a friend.
But towards the end of chapter 3 I suddenly got into that sex scene with her, out of the blue. Very weird.
Also I dind't go after Val, and reading the comments here seems I missed some important plot developments...

Otherwise very good. Solid writing.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Knowing for sure from dev statements that there will be no "everyone" harem ending, the girls who have so far stated they are happy to share with SOMEONE at least are Athena and Heidi (obviously), Mora, and Sadie - although I believe so far you can only get a sharing scene with Heidi and Sadie if you aren't already sharing Heidi and Athena (that is, only dating Heidi, not Athena).

Those are, conveniently for me, all of my favourite girls in the game anyway, so I'm really hoping A/H/M/S will ALL be able to be in a viable poly group together in the end.

It seems quite likely (so far) that neither Val, Nicole, nor Zenda will be willing to share in the long run, again based on dialogue from them.
Haven't played since Ch.2 was released so having to restart all over again...wish the new update was already finished since I love the story and the characters, but in any case, I'm still early in the game...just after running into Sadie literally and meeting her for lunch. We also talk to Val again and she kinda repeats that she's not jealous or looking to be in a relationship/girlfriend with the MC but instead fuckbuddies.

Are we sure her path will be mutually exclusive with Heidi/Athena, Mora and Sadie? Mora is adorable but could not pass up Heidi and Athena in my first play through and once again their path is my top priority but would like to romance Mora and Sadie too. If we can still hook up with Val on the side...great, if not oh well, the other 4 are the main ones I care about.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Are we sure her path will be mutually exclusive with Heidi/Athena, Mora and Sadie?
Val is totally okay with you having other relations but your time is limited. At one point you'll have to choose if you want to spend the night with Val or the girls and even if that still doesn't close one of the path I believe it'll be expanded in the next update and eventually will force you to choose. Ch4 will railroad you to one of the endings (ch5 is the final chapter).

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes