DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
Hey i just wanted to say i really love this game. I never thought i would be interested in those kind of games but the story really got me hooked an i started to fucking love this game. Espacially the music is a thing that i really loved, the songs are greate and really bring a lot the the gameplay and the scene. I also really enjoyed the improvements on how the characters looked in the latter chapters. My first playthrough i got with Heidi. Athena and Mora, which i gotta admit, felt a little bit much for me in the end, but i just liked all of them so much. Only thing that bothered me a little is that it felt like you have to be with Val to go further with your Story or at least to get some extra information, which made it look like it would really be not benefitial if you skipped her. Anyways just wanted to leave this message of appreciation and im really looking forward to playing the next chapters (sry if some of my english isnt correct love from germany <3)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Yes they are part of the same universe, Bare witness, Unbroken, Mythos, come home and 3 rules of life are all part of the same universe...There's probably more I'm not sure but yeah different devs, same universe.
So Bare Witness has Mages running around then eh? Cuz it's part of same world as Mythos? :p

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
So Bare Witness has Mages running around then eh? Cuz it's part of same world as Mythos? :p
That I do not have the answers to (I'm a player just like you) but a long while back when i mentioned Mira making an appearance in BW the dev mentioned those games being part of the same universe hence why there has been multiple cameos across those games, so perhaps, I don't know honestly,Dev will have to answer that one for you.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Only thing that bothered me a little is that it felt like you have to be with Val to go further with your Story or at least to get some extra information, which made it look like it would really be not benefitial if you skipped her.
I'm thinking totaly same, making main story content blockable because of choising one girl over another is totaly nonsense... It should be someting should happen without need to choice Val, we should have that information as a part of main storyline and it shouldn't be blockable because of choising another girl.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'm thinking totaly same, making main story content blockable because of choising one girl over another is totaly nonsense... It should be someting should happen without need to choice Val, we should have that information as a part of main storyline and it shouldn't be blockable because of choising another girl.
what info is missing if im not on val path?
please , thanks

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Based on our latest review, all conversations with the girls will revolve around politics, climate change, and abortion. Hopefully it’s better than the current “mind numbing filler.”
:KEK:
And maybe are mc will grow a fucking spine!
Yeah, that sounds so much better:ROFLMAO::LUL:.

• Haha
Reactions: Slockie

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Each interaction goes like this: make small talk with girl x100, then suddenly they start wanting to spend time with you and have sex with you.
You can laugh all you want but this works :WeSmart:

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Thanks for playing and really glad you enjoyed it <3
Thank YOU for making such a great game, man. I really enjoyed how the romance is built little by little. The pacing is pretty good and the whole experience was very enjoyable, I was hooked from the start, Your characters really have a personality of their own and they dont feel just like dolls.
Ill definitely follow this VN!

Reactions: VOYEUR

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
I really dig Sadie's transformation, it's nice to see a character put hard work in to be hot, unlike Mora who was born with red hair and freckles, hence innately hot. Damn these redheads and their otherworldly powers! Serious question for the Dev, did you feel a sense of obligation to include a redhead in your game?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
sooo..

i played a quick "Val" route

who is she?
she mentioned "handler" like either she is one or have one

i was right as i mentioned at the start of the game she´s to nosy about the mc...smells fishy
Yeah, I don't remember a lot about the early stages of the game but I remember not trusting her much

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes