thermonex

Nov 5, 2018
Having a good time with this one. Heidi is a top tier cutie and the Mora path is pretty sweet too. Gonna have to try Zenda's path some time. And I love the strong focus on actual intimacy and kissing. Need more VNs like that.

I felt it was a bit too easy to (accidentally) slip into Athena's path in Chapter 3. Eventually had to restart that save since I'm not interested in harem content and because I never got an option to reject her.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Um, it's ok dude, I am dyslexic too, but you missed spelled it, it should be spelt, Maddie the Yummy.
So is she like a new character being introduced in the next update? Goddammit! Just when I had my 4 girl harem already picked out including the other ginger cutie, Mora, now we get Maddie!? :love:

Not fucking fair! ;)

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Maddie appears in Zenda's path so you have another reason to check out that path.
Holy shit, I never had much incentive for Zenda....aaaaaannd now I do, lol! Is she romanceable w/Zenda or are they rivals? I mean going off looks alone, sorry Z, it's no competition, Maddie all the way.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Holy shit, I never had much incentive for Zenda....aaaaaannd now I do, lol! Is she romanceable w/Zenda or are they rivals? I mean going off looks alone, sorry Z, it's no competition, Maddie all the way.
She is friends with Zenda and she's not a fully romance able character. You have some scenes with her on Zenda's path as well as a possible threesome with her and Zenda if you take drugs but I seriously doubt there will be much else. Zenda is only interested in the MC and doesn't want to share him.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
She is friends with Zenda and she's not a fully romance able character. You have some scenes with her on Zenda's path as well as a possible threesome with her and Zenda if you take drugs but I seriously doubt there will be much else. Zenda is only interested in the MC and doesn't want to share him.
Well fuck. And that right there is why it's a tough choice to leave my harem for a possible one-night-stand threesome. Even if I was with Zenda at the time, she's amazing enough to break up w/Zenda over, but with her being Zenda's friend, I doubt very much Maddie would pick the MC over her friend. :(

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Well fuck. And that right there is why it's a tough choice to leave my harem for a possible one-night-stand threesome. Even if I was with Zenda at the time, she's amazing enough to break up w/Zenda over, but with her being Zenda's friend, I doubt very much Maddie would pick the MC over her friend. :(
Fair enough. If it makes you feel any better from what I remember she isn't a very likable character anyway and I don't think she would be interested in a serious relationship. Also Zenda is way more likable than her anyway.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I admit, I wasn't as enamored with her the first time I played last year, but when I played this recent update from the beginning, she really is my favorite....the fact I can also get Heidi and Mora are just bonuses!

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
I admit, I wasn't as enamored with her the first time I played last year, but when I played this recent update from the beginning, she really is my favorite....the fact I can also get Heidi and Mora are just bonuses!
I really can't pick a favourite between Mora, Heidi, and Thena - I love all three equally, with their very different personalities and different types of sweetness and quirkiness.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Now all we have to do is find a way to get Slockie to show her a lot more often without makeup...
She is so beautiful without makeup.
What's funny is; I love her "over the top" GothGirl makeup aaaaaaaaaand totally love her without makeup! :love::LOL::love::LOL::love::LOL:

I've seen that model + hairstyle other places, but the expressions and personality set her apart from the other, similar looking, girls.

I'll take her either way. :love:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What's funny is; I love her "over the top" GothGirl makeup aaaaaaaaaand totally love her without makeup! :love::LOL::love::LOL::love::LOL:

I've seen that model + hairstyle other places, but the expressions and personality set her apart from the other, similar looking, girls.

I'll take her either way. :love:
Same here! I would just love to see a bit more of her natural beauty.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes