EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Happy to help! :D

Seriously though: I don't disagree that it may be a bit of cliche by now, but once you start pulling on those threads here, you can pretty much say that about a lot of things in a lot of games: family harem with a dead father, helping X with yoga, helping Y with shopping and peeking/being invited in the changing room, rubbing suntan lotion on Z... Some things are cliche for a reason, it's because people like them!
They became clichés, because once someone came up with it, people liked them there, others thought if it was liked there, then it will be liked here too, and they recreated it. Overtime, these tropes became overused though, and started to represent the lack of originality. Eventually, people will get bored by the same routine, that's why what flew in BB back in the day, doesn't fly now, and you find it less and less. Shopping peeking, sleep sex, suntan, etc, these aren't that often now, and you'll only see them coming up occasionally within a story, not as a main element. Dead father trope is still very much alive.

Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with using a cliché as a base setup as long as you manage to execute it in an original way, but when you create a cliché and do it exactly as everyone before you, yeah, that's when I say no. As of now, the Athena-Heidi thing falls under the latter category, especially with those cringe like reactions later on.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
As of now, the Athena-Heidi thing falls under the latter category, especially with those cringe like reactions later on.
I agree that the reactions were stupid since if you don't want to be a creepy bastard and spy on people having sex or drool over lesbians that must mean your gay according to the writing. I'm personally hoping there is a way to romance Athena and encourage to break it off with Heidi simply because I really don't like Heidi at all.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I agree that the reactions were stupid since if you don't want to be a creepy bastard and spy on people having sex or drool over lesbians that must mean your gay according to the writing. I'm personally hoping there is a way to romance Athena and encourage to break it off with Heidi simply because I really don't like Heidi at all.
I don't mind lesbian sex scenes, though it is tiring that so many women are bisexual in these games, but I agree that the whole spy on people having sex the very night you move in is creepy AF. Especially after you learn that Heidi had a creeper who was stalking her that Athena beat up. With that history and without knowing the MC at all Heidi then tries to encourage the MC into spying on the two of them having sex. Makes no sense.

As for romancing either of them, I would normally be a fan of Athena but I'm not interested in breaking up a FWB situation just to get the MC's dick wet. The thing with these games is we have a lot of options so I don't have any incentive to break them up when Val, Mora, Zenda, etc all are going to be available and willing to fuck. I hope we actually get to know the characters and this isn't a game where the lewdness is paramount and the story is an afterthought. I'm not overly concerned right now but it is too early to tell.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Especially after you learn that Heidi had a creeper who was stalking her that Athena beat up. With that history and without knowing the MC at all Heidi then tries to encourage the MC into spying on the two of them having sex. Makes no sense.
Yeah It's weird and makes me think that the stalker situation isn't as obvious as Athena makes it seem to be. It is also worse when you find out that Athena would be pissed if you spied on them and that Heidi wants to spy on the MC in the shower even though she supposedly had a stalker problem it makes Heidi a massive hypocrite in my opinion.

john0410

May 31, 2020
Renders looks good but I will give a try if its a harem then i dont like where each girl fall for your dick i like slow burn with romance and in which we can play other routes which will increase playtime

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
im kind of glad the spying did happen in the 1st release so i didn't get to invested in Athena or Heidi before we found out about them being FWB, because a 1st i liked Heidi's personality and Athena's looks but now have no interest being a third wheel while they continue to bang each other

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
Nice game.
But please use this mod
Transparent textbox Mod
If you don't you can't read half of the game.

Edit: My bad didn't see there's was opacity option.
But still this mod is better. Totally transparent textbox but it adds black borders to letters.

Last edited:
Reactions: ontach and mdmnsjs1

K47

Jun 19, 2018
The image assigned as icon for the game window (in "options.rpy" line 152) is too big, causing these X errors on Linux (Fedora 33, XWayland):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have, (lazily) for now assigned the icon to another image in the same folder (making the original image tiny will probably fix it, source; searching in other game threads here):
Code:
define config.window_icon = "gui/window_icon.png"
P.S. The game will not launch with that error.

Stay safe! :)

Last edited:

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
I'll admit it's not a bad start, the renders are nice, MILFs are hot if you're into that.
Hope humor does not bleed the focus of the developer. :D

MC: "OH NO... I got a boner cause of my sis, :sneaky: How could it be?"

there was a milf in this game???

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Liked it! For sure will be looking for whats next.

What I liked in particular (wont be original here at all):
1) Beautiful girls. Like all of then. Nice renders.
2) I liked that you kinda included sex scene on first release. I dont mind waiting to get closer to main characters but I like when there is something like "memories" "some casual drunken hookup" "maybe even hooker" or like in this case "cougar"
3) Dialogues were fine and easy/somewhat interesting to read
4) I am not the smartest man I guess but until the very last scene I didnt realise it is witness protection situation (despite game having "witness" in its name, mc getting scared when talk goes about the past). Game might have some cliches but I dont mind them

What I kinda disliked:
1) will sound petty but I happy many people mentioning lesbian scene. Scene itself was fine but I am kinda tired of most developers thinking/assuming that if you are a normal man - you must like lesbian scenes (otherwise you are gay - Heidi jokes about that~).
2) I would personally prefer if I didnt have to choose between scenes/relationships so early in the game and could see everything and later decide/commit. But thats just personal opinion.

Wont be original but Athena was the hottest easily.
Second meeting with Zenda was a bit off for me. Seems like rich dads spoiled girl. Which isnt anything bad with it, its just gives some vibe that I dont like (modesty is for ugly people?).
On the other hand, this can be viewed almost as possitive thing that not every girl is perfect and you wont have to go after all of them.

Keep it up, good job!

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
1) will sound petty but I happy many people mentioning lesbian scene. Scene itself was fine but I am kinda tired of most developers thinking/assuming that if you are a normal man - you must like lesbian scenes (otherwise you are gay - Heidi jokes about that~).
Her character asking that all the time is kinda ridiculous, she's fucking a girl and keep judging you because you don't like 2 gay woman fucking, pretty hypocrit. Some of the writer judgement leaked on the character.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes