Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just tried this and it seems really good so far. The renders are really nice the writings pretty good and the girls all look different and unique.

I will admit that I really like Athena since I love goth girls but I don't want to get involved in a throuple especially since I really don't like Heidi at all so I'm probably going to stay away from them which sucks because I really like Athena's looks and personality.

On the other hand I really liked Zenda, Mora and Val though Val does kind of scare me, I think it could be interesting if it's possible to win her over and have a serious relationship with her eventually.

Last edited:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
A very nice start! Good-sized first chapter that really lets you get into the game a bit (rather than only a two-minute prologue), different types of girls and women to pursue, and also a combination of slow-burn and ready-to-fuck ;) I also particularly liked spying on Heidi and Athena. Hot scene, and being 'caught' by Heidi just made it hotter! Let's see if the MC's past is already going to catch up with him...

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
For a first release, it was much better than I was expecting it to be. Val was quite the cougar. She may be more my age in reality, but something is off with her. Can't quite put my finger on it. If the roommates weren't already fooling around, I'd be more interested in Athena. Somebody's getting hurt there if you make them choose. I don't want to be that guy. As it stands, I think Mora is my number one pick. Gingers will someday be my downfall. :BootyTime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: The D0n

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A good start with everything to play for. Nice renders and models. The aggro is high but it is the USA.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
First chapter was meh,lesbian fuck buddies,who aren't actual lesbians,looking for a man or some shit. MC immediately starts Simping hard for them,because that's what MC's in these games do.

Cougar on the prowl,hoping she's a teacher. Hoping there's a lot of hot teachers.

The girl from the train,Zenda or whatever is smoking hot.

Am looking forward to seeing how this witness protection thing plays out.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well, it is a good start. Story is a tadbit generic,true, nothing outstanding but nothing boring either. I liked the references (hope MC replays Fallout 1-2 and NV, not the trashesda ones), graphics look very good, especially some of the older women, and there's a decent amount of content.

About the Athena-Heidi thing, yeah, it feels like an obligatory lesbian relationship for the sake of having a lesbian relationship that eventually leads to a possible throuple. It is very overused, and especially with those cringe like reactions, given the two choices. Either you can drool over it, giving a praise for the writer for being so "original", or your sexuality being questioned, because you might be tired from a trope that appears way too many times in games. The instigation there kinda pisses you off.

Also, MC needs to man up a bit, kinda felt like he was more of a teenager than a young adult especially during the Athena scene and the aftermath of it. Aside from these things, it's a really decent game.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
About the Athena-Heidi thing, yeah, it feels like an obligatory lesbian relationship for the sake of having a lesbian relationship that eventually leads to a possible throuple. It is very overused, and especially with those cringe like reactions, given the two choices. Either you can drool over it, giving a praise for the writer for being so "original", or your sexuality being questioned, because you might be tired from a trope that appears way too many times in games. The instigation there kinda pisses you off.
So you're saying the dev should have made it a scene between a female and a male roommate instead? :p

I can already imagine the reactions of a few folks on here... :LOL:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Glad you took that part of the comment and fabricated a whole another meaning to it :WeSmart:
Happy to help! :D

Seriously though: I don't disagree that it may be a bit of cliche by now, but once you start pulling on those threads here, you can pretty much say that about a lot of things in a lot of games: family harem with a dead father, helping X with yoga, helping Y with shopping and peeking/being invited in the changing room, rubbing suntan lotion on Z... Some things are cliche for a reason, it's because people like them!

Reactions: punisher2099

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Happy to help! :D

Seriously though: I don't disagree that it may be a bit of cliche by now, but once you start pulling on those threads here, you can pretty much say that about a lot of things in a lot of games: family harem with a dead father, helping X with yoga, helping Y with shopping and peeking/being invited in the changing room, rubbing suntan lotion on Z... Some things are cliche for a reason, it's because people like them!

And some people don't like them.

Speaking for myself,the whole Athena-Heidi thing is cringe as fuck.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
The only thing I would like to see changed is maybe making it where the font can be seen better when there is a bright section behind the text

4.40 star(s) 222 Votes