FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Nice i can barely read anything when its white words on a light background
Go to preferences and you change the text opacity a bit darker. At first in the train the white against the white interior was distracting because I too was having trouble reading it.

I think a small reminder at the start of the game might help.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Really interesting game....well interesting at the end at least..or better said towards the end...
I saw that there were a lot of hints dropped during ...certain times..and untill I reach a certain reveal...I was okay with betting money on a outcome like this one...
I'm lying :)) didn't see that coming..I mean I saw the hints ...the stuttering but didn't know what was the reason exactly...
Really interesting game like I said..at the end..untill then it serves more like ....the quiet before the storm..which was also quite enjoyable...
I'm really looking forward to this game..as long as dev keeps up their words :p
i dont trust this women from the bar - to many specific questions ..

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You gotta be fucking kidding me!

This girl...

...reminds me the brazilian youtuber Kéfera Buchmann:

Thanks for this walking nightmare, developer!
Hrmmm... Not really seeing it, TBH. If anything, she looks closer to a Bollywood actress than the YouTuber you mentioned. Given that her name is Zenda also (of Persian origin), I assume her ancestry is from somewhere in that region of the world.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Have to say... So far so well done. Models look good, story as well. Only glaring issue I have is the text coloring with the white on white and in some other places where it is difficult to read the text. Would suggest perhaps to a red or cyan color over all.

May have a huge boner for Athena already. Me and my crush for punkish rogue girls.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Have to say... So far so well done. Models look good, story as well. Only glaring issue I have is the text coloring with the white on white and in some other places where it is difficult to read the text. Would suggest perhaps to a red or cyan color over all.
Please please please kindly read other posts first ... this has been mentioned at least five times and the answer is still the same that you can change opacity of the text box in preference.

LuckyLara

Jan 13, 2021
Not bad, not bad. The text sometimes overlaps the color so its impossible to read maybe other font or some shadow? I liked the storyline tho, models are fine. Looks really promesing so far, i'll keep an eye on this one.

Edit: Okay i didnt notice there is opticality box in options. my bad. maybe its best to make it default 100%?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Please please please kindly read other posts first ... this has been mentioned at least five times and the answer is still the same that you can change opacity of the text box in preference.
Right... because I want to read page after page of this issue when I was simply giving my over all thoughts and praise for this game. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Note to self: Better to make a list of nicknames for this girls for future references.

Note aside, certainly curious how this will turn. Will we be able to pursue both the roomies without anything being set on fire? -Que Acting Lessons Flashbacks- Will there be exclusivity or open relationships? How many cream pies will it take to pop the question? Very much curious. Will certainly be keeping a watch on this game for sure.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Not bad, not bad. The text sometimes overlaps the color so its impossible to read maybe other font or some shadow? I liked the storyline tho, models are fine. Looks really promesing so far, i'll keep an eye on this one.

Edit: Okay i didnt notice there is opticality box in options. my bad. maybe its best to make it default 100%?
It'll be fixed for the future, 100%.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Excellent start. (y) Looking forward to the next installment. Heidi is very cute. :love: Mora reminds me of the cutie from Halfway House. Might want to tone down the freckles, though - a light smattering is cute; too much and it starts looking like she's had smallpox or something.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Right... because I want to read page after page of this issue when I was simply giving my over all thoughts and praise for this game. :rolleyes:
No, but before reporting an issue, it's not hard to do a search or look back through a couple of pages to see if anyone else has already mentioned it. And there aren't even that many pages before your post, so it's not like it really would've been work to find it.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

acording to this reaction

Download (3).png
""".. i dont trust this women from the bar - to many specific questions .. """"
well , now im really curious about her :unsure:
cant be a hidden guardian , otherwise those questions would be not necessary

next run im so NOT gonna with her for (hot) fun :ROFLMAO:

im so excited to get more of this game

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
That was a really good start I actually like all the characters which is rare in a first release, good work making all the girls look and feel unique and for making a mc that's actually likeable, good luck to the dev (devs?) with this project, if this is a preview of what is to come then this could be one of the most entertaining games arround.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not much to say for me. mostly because i didnt dislike much of anything. im happy we could ignore the voyeur lesbian scene. theres some mystery which is nice. and for a first release it wasnt bad at all.

i cant deny though that the blonde roomate has a jim carrey thing going on with that face. :whistle:

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes