ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Probably a bad way of phrasing it. :ROFLMAO: I thought he was trying to get every girl into it. So I meant ONLY 4 of the girls, not all of them. ;)
i still am not able to get those 4 like i did before .. i have no idea what i am doing wrong .. urghhhh .. fuck it .. i'll keep going till i get the right choices :LOL:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
i still am not able to get those 4 like i did before .. i have no idea what i am doing wrong .. urghhhh .. fuck it .. i'll keep going till i get the right choices :LOL:
It's probably something really simple you're missing this time.

When Mora delivers Pizza, I think you need Heidi & Athena at least 8 and Mora 3. Invite her in and later have the 3some with H&A. (if you can't join in, you don't have enough points).
Go with Mora to meet her ex.
Tell H&A you love Mora and that she should move in.
And make it official with Sadie on your coffee date.

I can't think of anything else off the top of my head.
And obviously turn down every other girl, whenever you can.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just follow the walkthrough. I'm assuming you're missing the cute redhead. Make sure to invite her in when she delivers pizza...key flag to get.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just follow the walkthrough. I'm assuming you're missing the cute redhead. Make sure to invite her in when she delivers pizza...key flag to get.
yeah thank you .. but i don't use mods or walkthru's .. i like playing and making my own choices :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
yeah thank you .. but i don't use mods or walkthru's .. i like playing and making my own choices :)
There is also a pdf walkthrough - helped me a lot.

But let me guess: you started your playthroughs from beginning? Didn´t you have the Endsaves from Chapter 4?

I already have finished the 6 single pathes so far and now am courious if all the "harem" endsaves (there is 1 with 4 girls as said above, 1 with 3 girls and 2 with 2 girls) are working.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
There is also a pdf walkthrough - helped me a lot.

But let me guess: you started your playthroughs from beginning? Didn´t you have the Endsaves from Chapter 4?

I alreeady have finished the 6 single pathes so far and now am courious if all the "harem" endsaves (there is 1 with 4 girls as said above, 1 with 3 girls and 2 with 2 girls) are working.
They should be working just fine, and glorious they are!

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Damn, i need more of Heidi's mom. What a babe.

And i pity poor Dean Brian in the HAM route, since he was saved from near death at the hands of Di Caprio or whatever, i'm assuming he'll have to go into WITSEC too as a witness/victim of a kidnapping. And he so loved being the Dean of that college.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Damn, i need more of Heidi's mom. What a babe.

And i pity poor Dean Brian in the HAM route, since he was saved from near death at the hands of Di Caprio or whatever, i'm assuming he'll have to go into WITSEC too as a witness/victim of a kidnapping. And he so loved being the Dean of that college.
Spoiler tags dude....

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
I got to playing Chapter 5 and I'm a little confused. I'll try not to hint to any spoilers, if I do maybe a mod can spoiler edit, I don't know how. At the end of Chapter 4 I was in a relationship with the 2 roommates, Mora and Sadie. At the end it ended up with just 1 girl and there was no explanation or anything (obviously because of witsec) but I felt there were gaps with those relationships. Is that how it truely plays out?

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I got to playing Chapter 5 and I'm a little confused. I'll try not to hint to any spoilers, if I do maybe a mod can spoiler edit, I don't know how. At the end of Chapter 4 I was in a relationship with the 2 roommates, Mora and Sadie. At the end it ended up with just 1 girl and there was no explanation or anything (obviously because of witsec) but I felt there were gaps with those relationships. Is that how it truely plays out?
Download the walkthrough linked in the OP. It tells you what actions give you points with each girl for their paths and how to get all of the ending combinations.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
608xperience posted the steps to Mash ending a few weeks ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 11, 2024
did you use a mod in the last build?

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes