turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I got to playing Chapter 5 and I'm a little confused. I'll try not to hint to any spoilers, if I do maybe a mod can spoiler edit, I don't know how. At the end of Chapter 4 I was in a relationship with the 2 roommates, Mora and Sadie. At the end it ended up with just 1 girl and there was no explanation or anything (obviously because of witsec) but I felt there were gaps with those relationships. Is that how it truely plays out?
There is no Mora-Sadie throuple possible in BareWitness, only Athena-Heidi and Heidi-Sadie.
Mora and Sadie you only can get together with Athena and Heidi - it´s called MASH.

To reach these relationships you have to make the necessary steps far earlier than Ch4.
Best help is the walkthrough as JJ1160 recommended (I mainly used the pdf version).

Reactions: Audi4Rings

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
There is no Mora-Sadie throuple possible in BareWitness, only Athena-Heidi and Heidi-Sadie.
Mora and Sadie you only can get together with Athena and Heidi - it´s called MASH.

To reach these relationships you have to make the necessary steps far earlier than Ch4.
Best help is the walkthrough as JJ1160 recommended (I mainly used the pdf version).
I made the same mistake at first, but I think this was a case of a missing serial/Oxford comma. I believe the intention was: "I was in a relationship with the 2 roommates, Mora, and Sadie" — with the "2 roommates" being Heidi and Athena — so in other words "MASH."

Reactions: turbojoe

MNDrake

Dec 9, 2021
Seems late but just trying Ch5 and getting this ... Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error) ... anyone else? Any ideas? Ha tried searching but the solutions are either not relevant or didn't help.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Just found out this game a few weeks ago through recommendations and decided to give it a go. Did 2 playthroughs. For some background info, i prefer solo LI games, but when i play a harem game, i go for all of them even if they dont interest me because its usually the way to play them and not miss content.

First game, tag said harem, so i was clicking yes to everyone, since those game usually give you full content when you engage all the girls. To my surprise, it started quite early to have me pick between girls for events locking me from other girls. (to find out later on its only 1 real harem-ish path in a basically mainly solo LI game, kinda felt way misled by the tags)

So i proceeded to eliminate girls to keep it as harem-like as possible. Zenda got dumped pretty fast. Can't stand her, she was insufferable to me. You barely know her and then she plays hard to get and then fuck with you to make you jealous by dancing with other people on your date ?!?! Fuck that girl. I reloaded at the point where i got the choice and just canceled the date. Only save scum i did. Never gonna try a route with her.

Was collecting girls and then the cousin appears. I probably would have kept her, but she kept fucking around, calling you your real name all the time and got you in trouble screwing your identity with all the girls, so i was like, no girl, no place for you in my harem, go fuck yourself. I liked Val a lot, then she decides to blurt she did a check on you. I would have liked the option to just leave her right there, but my MC was like, everything is fine. Continue on with her, then she get not happy i fucked Nicole and i ended up having to leave her as shes apparently not a harem girl. At this point, i felt scammed by the game. I wouldn't have played this way if i had known it wasn't really a harem game. The part where the girls do a diversion to save the principal was pretty ordinary to me. There were only 2 guys. Nothing the cops couldn't have handled.

Ended up with the ending with the 2 lesbians and the redhead, with 2 of them knocked up living in bumfuck nowhere and a bunch of orgies scenes. Wasn't really my thing and found it meh.

Second try, i decided to go for a Val solo route, since she was the girl that mainly interested me and i saw she was a strictly solo girl last time. (i didnt like the look of the redhead, the goth chick was ok, her friend was too much of a slut for me always wanting to get banged all the time, the cousin was ok also, Zenda, fuck her. Don't know if im gonna play again. I'd maybe try Athena solo, but i don't want to feel like a home wrecker wrecking ball separating them, must be awful, and i dont want to be judged by the cops for banging the cousin.

I found the path actually really satisfying. Shut all the other girls down pretty fast to just friends. Lot of things were explained on her route and i found it well developped instead of just college coeds fuckfests. She got all your background because as a lawyer, she most likely have access to many law enforcement databases, she has a gun cache and is trained after her kid got killed after an armed home invasion, etc.

Also had great moments which were well written, like when she say she won't follow you in protection because she has a life, but she'll wait for you, or when you get a photo of your kid and you get told you've been hidden for YEARS. Her helping you in the end was actually believeable and fit with the story. Gal gonna risk everything and pop a cap in the gangster after her man, she got's my 100% loyalty badge.

What i didn't like was at the end epilogue, we cheat on her many times with a girl with 0 choices, and it is implied we also cheat with more girls. Really left a bad taste in my mouth after all that happened between the 2. They keep showing the MC sad looking at the photos, next scenes he's plowing a hoe. Also, that protection thingie made no sense at all. We get released after 3 years cause the guy's dead in jail. If that guy got a jail sentence of 20 years for exemple, would that mean we would have stayed hiddem in protection for all 20 years? And what after his release? Your basically jailed from seeing anyone you knew for all your life because ONE guy that want to kill you is in jail ?! They said multiple time the organisation doesn't care abiout you. What about just letting you live your life and contacting you before the guy get out of jail instead?

Really really loved the ending. Plenty of touching moments and surprisingly lengthy. Many very hot sex scenes. I wonder why we never seen any of Val's family, or even the cousin's which are also your family. Loved her with that MILF's gray hair in the end. Would have liked the MC to age also instead of still looking 18. Also just seemed that the kid was always 2 feet tall for all those years, barely reasching your knee lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slockie

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
to find out later on its only 1 real harem-ish path in a basically mainly solo LI game, kinda felt way misled by the tags
There's MASH and there's HAM for the "more than two LIs" crowd. Heidi/Athena and Heidi/Sadie for the throuples. I suppose if you were looking for an all-LI harem thing, that could be disappointing, but that's more a site problem than game, as the game itself never suggests it's possible.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
There's MASH and there's HAM for the "more than two LIs" crowd. Heidi/Athena and Heidi/Sadie for the throuples. I suppose if you were looking for an all-LI harem thing, that could be disappointing, but that's more a site problem than game, as the game itself never suggests it's possible.
There is a warning in the OP that it is not possible.

Screenshot 2024-06-30 230058.png

Reactions: sava75

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
I suppose if you were looking for an all-LI harem thing, that could be disappointing, but that's more a site problem than game, as the game itself never suggests it's possible.
I didn't blame the game for it. It is indeed site related. Maybe they should add a "partial harem" tag. I just assume when i see "harem" tag that it's gonna play like 99% of them with full on all LI's. It's also not the game's fault i felt cheated, it's just my perception after assuming a full on harem and finding midway it ain't. Felt like i progressed wrong and wasted my blind playthrough and was fucked for the rest.

Another thing that misled me big time on my perception, is that the game literally starts you with the lesbian roomies, one on them which literally wants to jump on your dick right away, and both of them saying you could join if you play right, THEN the redhead joins quickly. For me, all those were clear indicators of regular harem games where the MC's magical and overly enormous dick emits some kind of smell that makes every unknown girl want to jump you on sight.

There is a warning in the OP that it is not possible.
Oh, i admit i didn't see that one. I usually read the game's description, check the tags, check a few changelogs to see the renders per update to give me an idea on the game's lenght, then download it. I would definitely wouldn't have missed it if it was right below the game's description. All the way down there and yellow fonts, i didn't pay attention enough and missed it, hence why i didn't bklame the game and restarted another path after i finished the first one. There's a game i almost got but didn't due to a description like that and it was right after the descriptive and in caps and caught my eye right away.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Just found out this game a few weeks ago through recommendations and decided to give it a go. Did 2 playthroughs. For some background info, i prefer solo LI games, but when i play a harem game, i go for all of them even if they dont interest me because its usually the way to play them and not miss content.

First game, tag said harem, so i was clicking yes to everyone, since those game usually give you full content when you engage all the girls. To my surprise, it started quite early to have me pick between girls for events locking me from other girls. (to find out later on its only 1 real harem-ish path in a basically mainly solo LI game, kinda felt way misled by the tags)

So i proceeded to eliminate girls to keep it as harem-like as possible. Zenda got dumped pretty fast. Can't stand her, she was insufferable to me. You barely know her and then she plays hard to get and then fuck with you to make you jealous by dancing with other people on your date ?!?! Fuck that girl. I reloaded at the point where i got the choice and just canceled the date. Only save scum i did. Never gonna try a route with her.

Was collecting girls and then the cousin appears. I probably would have kept her, but she kept fucking around, calling you your real name all the time and got you in trouble screwing your identity with all the girls, so i was like, no girl, no place for you in my harem, go fuck yourself. I liked Val a lot, then she decides to blurt she did a check on you. I would have liked the option to just leave her right there, but my MC was like, everything is fine. Continue on with her, then she get not happy i fucked Nicole and i ended up having to leave her as shes apparently not a harem girl. At this point, i felt scammed by the game. I wouldn't have played this way if i had known it wasn't really a harem game. The part where the girls do a diversion to save the principal was pretty ordinary to me. There were only 2 guys. Nothing the cops couldn't have handled.

Ended up with the ending with the 2 lesbians and the redhead, with 2 of them knocked up living in bumfuck nowhere and a bunch of orgies scenes. Wasn't really my thing and found it meh.

Second try, i decided to go for a Val solo route, since she was the girl that mainly interested me and i saw she was a strictly solo girl last time. (i didnt like the look of the redhead, the goth chick was ok, her friend was too much of a slut for me always wanting to get banged all the time, the cousin was ok also, Zenda, fuck her. Don't know if im gonna play again. I'd maybe try Athena solo, but i don't want to feel like a home wrecker wrecking ball separating them, must be awful, and i dont want to be judged by the cops for banging the cousin.

I found the path actually really satisfying. Shut all the other girls down pretty fast to just friends. Lot of things were explained on her route and i found it well developped instead of just college coeds fuckfests. She got all your background because as a lawyer, she most likely have access to many law enforcement databases, she has a gun cache and is trained after her kid got killed after an armed home invasion, etc.

Also had great moments which were well written, like when she say she won't follow you in protection because she has a life, but she'll wait for you, or when you get a photo of your kid and you get told you've been hidden for YEARS. Her helping you in the end was actually believeable and fit with the story. Gal gonna risk everything and pop a cap in the gangster after her man, she got's my 100% loyalty badge.

What i didn't like was at the end epilogue, we cheat on her many times with a girl with 0 choices, and it is implied we also cheat with more girls. Really left a bad taste in my mouth after all that happened between the 2. They keep showing the MC sad looking at the photos, next scenes he's plowing a hoe. Also, that protection thingie made no sense at all. We get released after 3 years cause the guy's dead in jail. If that guy got a jail sentence of 20 years for exemple, would that mean we would have stayed hiddem in protection for all 20 years? And what after his release? Your basically jailed from seeing anyone you knew for all your life because ONE guy that want to kill you is in jail ?! They said multiple time the organisation doesn't care abiout you. What about just letting you live your life and contacting you before the guy get out of jail instead?

Really really loved the ending. Plenty of touching moments and surprisingly lengthy. Many very hot sex scenes. I wonder why we never seen any of Val's family, or even the cousin's which are also your family. Loved her with that MILF's gray hair in the end. Would have liked the MC to age also instead of still looking 18. Also just seemed that the kid was always 2 feet tall for all those years, barely reasching your knee lol.
First to say there is not real Harem, cuz the girls are also interacting with themselves - more like gang bang.

To follow certain pathes I recommend to use the walkthrough (I preferred the pdf one).

Anyway it seems your "2 playthroughs" were Val and Sadie - my favorites for myself too :D
But indeed all the other pathes are worth it to play.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I didn't blame the game for it. It is indeed site related. Maybe they should add a "partial harem" tag. I just assume when i see "harem" tag that it's gonna play like 99% of them with full on all LI's. It's also not the game's fault i felt cheated, it's just my perception after assuming a full on harem and finding midway it ain't. Felt like i progressed wrong and wasted my blind playthrough and was fucked for the rest.

Another thing that misled me big time on my perception, is that the game literally starts you with the lesbian roomies, one on them which literally wants to jump on your dick right away, and both of them saying you could join if you play right, THEN the redhead joins quickly. For me, all those were clear indicators of regular harem games where the MC's magical and overly enormous dick emits some kind of smell that makes every unknown girl want to jump you on sight.

Oh, i admit i didn't see that one. I usually read the game's description, check the tags, check a few changelogs to see the renders per update to give me an idea on the game's lenght, then download it. I would definitely wouldn't have missed it if it was right below the game's description. All the way down there and yellow fonts, i didn't pay attention enough and missed it, hence why i didn't bklame the game and restarted another path after i finished the first one. There's a game i almost got but didn't due to a description like that and it was right after the descriptive and in caps and caught my eye right away.
Didn't F95 announce a whole-ass tag system rework and improvements? Specifically, to further compartmentalize tags like Pregnancy, Netorare, and Cheating? Is that still going or was it completed, because I never noticed anything changing in that regards?

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
First to say there is not real Harem, cuz the girls are also interacting with themselves - more like gang bang.

To follow certain pathes I recommend to use the walkthrough (I preferred the pdf one).

Anyway it seems your "2 playthroughs" were Val and Sadie - my favorites for myself too :D
Kinda disappointed that Heidi is the only girl who doesn't get pregnant in any of the endings, or am I trippin?

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I was quite surprised at that, I expected it from all four - or basically, every LI on your chosen path/s. I suppose when I look at it that way it might seem unreasonable though. Anyway, let's circle back to the starting point with a couple of my favourite wholesome moments:

• Love
Reactions: heiterbiswolkig123

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
My 1st was Heidi+Athena+Mora. I found it just ok. I didn't like that 100% of the scenes where threesomes all the time. I'd like to have some solo's inserted in also.

My 2nd was Valeria. I loved it. After the ending and her story, she's my #1 for this game. Only thing i really hated was the mandatory cheating on her in her ending.

I will never play a Zenda path. I hated that smug girl. I don't know it she changes later in the game, but she's the kind of girl i'd never touch even with a stick in real life, and game or not, i can't stand that kind of attitude. I also was very dissapointed in the Sadie character. That bitch can't ever shut up. every single time she adresses you exept maybe a few times, she always refer to you by your old name, which she knows is a no-no. She fucked you before, and now she's fucking you again.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I will never play a Zenda path. I hated that smug girl. I don't know it she changes later in the game, but she's the kind of girl i'd never touch even with a stick in real life, and game or not, i can't stand that kind of attitude.
man-of-culture.gif

I actually laughed, when she rings for a date because we need her tutelage.

Reactions: Observe Scout
4.50 star(s) 238 Votes