DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Just getting into the Zenda route. Anyone else notice this artifact in the "just got to the hotel" BJ sequence?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a big deal - just caught my eye. Thought Slockie might be interested in knowing in case some kind of "final remaster" or somesuch is planned.

ADDENDUM:
As I finished the hotel scene with Zenda, just a couple of observations.

First, this team does the general body/boob/penetration of sex physics as good as, and probably better than, any other Dev/VN I presently follow. That said, the miniskirt physics is just a wee bit off. :LOL: Twas a slight distraction, but was still fun.

Final note on this topic:

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Just getting into the Zenda route. Anyone else notice this artifact in the "just got to the hotel" BJ sequence?
Not a big deal - just caught my eye. Thought Slockie might be interested in knowing in case some kind of "final remaster" or somesuch is planned.
Given the location (next to the bottle) I would say that's a glass of white wine. It's just in the distance, small enough, and out of focus enough that it looks weird.

Edit: Also, I happily say how Zenda is my leaast favourite, but at least when I was playing her path I was focusing on her and not the tiny things in the background :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Given the location (next to the bottle) I would say that's a glass of white wine. It's just in the distance, small enough, and out of focus enough that it looks weird.

Edit: Also, I happily say how Zenda is my leaast favourite, but at least when I was playing her path I was focusing on her and not the tiny things in the background :ROFLMAO:
priorities-straight.jpg

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024

After playing enough VNs with hidden objects and Easter eggs, I've gotten used to scanning the whole scene, and it was something glittering in the periphery, so I noticed. :)

And while it could be a wine glass, it wouldn't have white wine in it, it would be empty - that's a red wine. ;)

Reactions: TonyMurray

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
And while it could be a wine glass, it wouldn't have white wine in it, it would be empty - that's a red wine. ;)
Is that based on gameplay (because I wouldn't remember that) or based on the colour of the bottle? If it's the bottle, I would just say that you can get white wine in a green or brown bottle (though I would usually expect it in a clear one) and the colour goes all the way to the neck, so it's not just reflecting what's inside.

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Is that based on gameplay (because I wouldn't remember that) or based on the colour of the bottle? If it's the bottle, I would just say that you can get white wine in a green or brown bottle (though I would usually expect it in a clear one) and the colour goes all the way to the neck, so it's not just reflecting what's inside.
I say it as a guy that's been a hospitality exec for a couple of decades and heavily involved in a group that puts on an international wine competition annually. You will find whites in green bottles, but they tend to be lighter in color than that bottle reflects, though a sparkling might look that dark due to the thickness of the glass. Possible that's what it is, and, if so, then Zenda is a girl after my own heart because the shape of the reflection would indicate old-style champagne tulip glasses rather than flutes. Flutes give you a show, but tulips are better for allowing the wine to open up and letting you indulge in its full flavor. And, while it could be sparkling, the bottle looks more to have a Burgundy or Rhone Valley region shape to it, and the darkness suggest red. But, it's all just pixils and imagination. :LOL:

Reactions: TonyMurray

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I say it as a guy that's been a hospitality exec for a couple of decades and heavily involved in a group that puts on an international wine competition annually. You will find whites in green bottles, but they tend to be lighter in color than that bottle reflects, though a sparkling might look that dark due to the thickness of the glass. Possible that's what it is, and, if so, then Zenda is a girl after my own heart because the shape of the reflection would indicate old-style champagne tulip glasses rather than flutes. Flutes give you a show, but tulips are better for allowing the wine to open up and letting you indulge in its full flavor. And, while it could be sparkling, the bottle looks more to have a Burgundy or Rhone Valley region shape to it, and the darkness suggest red. But, it's all just pixils and imagination. :LOL:
Sweet! In a normal world, you would absolutely be right. In a world where the people who put together the assets that the devs use don't seem to know what bottles look like, let alone the colours and contents, I'd chalk it up to just being a glass of whatever's "in" the bottle :ROFLMAO:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
It's obvious - Zenda let Shelby order from room service and instead of Champagne he accidentally asked for sparkling wine.

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
It's obvious - Zenda let Shelby order from room service and instead of Champagne he accidentally asked for sparkling wine.
Champagne IS sparkling wine. ;)

As are Cremont (French, not from Champagne region); Cava (Spanish) and Prosecco (Italian), to name a few.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Champagne IS sparkling wine. ;)

As are Cremont (French, not from Champagne region); Cava (Spanish) and Prosecco (Italian), to name a few.
Exactly the same mistake Shelby made, which annoys Zenda to no end. She only wants the best stuff.

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Exactly the same mistake Shelby made, which annoys Zenda to no end. She only wants the best stuff.
I've had Cremonts and Proseccos better than some Champagnes, though my favorite sparkling IS a Champagne: Moet & Chandon Nectare Imperial. It is made in the original, traditional style which kept a little more of the sweetness, before some snob that didn't know better declared that "sweet is low brow - only 'brut' is SOPHISTICATED". These are the same people that open a bottle of sparkling and allow half of it to spew out because they don't know how to properly remove a cork, and prefer flutes so that they can get a show rather than actually enjoy the wine.

Reactions: indio68

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Before getting back to the finales, some final thoughts from the Z"end"a:
Another good ending - not quite as involved as Val, but, reading back, Val seems to be a Dev favorite, so giving her, possibly, the best ending wouldn't be unexpected. Guess I'll be finding out. :)

Last edited:

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Did the Sadie end yesterday evening. The beginning of it had me worried that it might be more like other VNs do endings, but it took off with the wedding and turned into a sweet and fulfilling finale - though the last scene made me go "BUT THEN WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?"

• Haha
Reactions: Slockie

Luka 210

Dec 18, 2021
How can I get all the endings?

Like for example Heidi, Mora and Athenea?

I only saw the individual ending of each girl and Heidi + Athenea

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes