DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Did a couple more endings last night.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also during the pathetic ending:
After doing that ending and one variant on my Sadie ending the day before, it leaves me with a question: do we ever see anything about Nicole other than running into her in the Val ending? I had her knocked up in both the pathetic and the Sadie, just to see if she'd get a mention or the kid would come up, but I guess not. :cautious:

Really enjoyed the Heidi ending.
Now onto the Heidi/Sadie combo...

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Did a couple more endings last night.
Yeah, that was weird to see. I always expected the (spoiler just in case, I think it was from MASH?) old and grey scene (with the cat old and grey too) to be here. I just expected that to be the actual alone ending rather than just a joke image. "Old" MC here just didn't look close enough to MC for me.
Really enjoyed the Heidi ending.
That was weird for me too. Not just having the conversation again, but a completely different response. But there were 11+ endings and almost everything was perfect though - it's easy to overlook the occasional small error (and potentially easy enough to fix it in any future update).

Reactions: DaFinker

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Just wanna keep ya'll in the loop of what's going on and what the future looks like.

If you saw in ⁠announcements channel the idea is to launch July 20th on steam. I still have some stuff I need to do before it's ready such as taking out all of the music, adding achievements, and adding a lil option to switch languages. So i'll be mostly focusing on that stuff and going back through the game again and see if any last minute touch ups are needed.

We're also getting to work on Heaven's Door. All of the main LI's have been created and just have a few more characters to finish before we can get started on the actual game. I'd love to have them all ready to go by the 21st but making the MC look as hot as Shelby (impossible) has been a challenge. Along with the characters we'll have to sit down and create some environments such as houses, bedrooms, living rooms, etc. But yeah thank ya'll for sticking with us, it's been a bit of a downtime which has been nice tbh. I've been able to spend some great time with gf, adopt a kitten, and actually started playing some games again which has been fun. As much as I've enjoyed it I can't wait to get back to the daily grind of rendering, so hopefully in less then 2 weeks that'll begin but we'll let you know.

Sorry i rambled.

TLDR: steam july 20th, heaven's door starts immediately after.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Question: Did you even bother reading back a few pages before letting your fingers run riot?
Question: Do you see the harem tag at the top of the page?
Question: Did you put harem into the search bar?
Question: Did you even bother reading the note in the godamn OP?
Question: Does your mother know you're on this site?

*shrugs*...who knows the answers to such complex topics....

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Question: Did you even bother reading back a few pages before letting your fingers run riot?
Question: Do you see the harem tag at the top of the page?
Question: Did you put harem into the search bar?
Question: Does your mother know you're on this site?

*shrugs*...who knows the answers to such complex topics....
What about the MASSIVE NOTE on the OP?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Maviarab

Neon_Reaper

Jun 16, 2022
Dumb question incoming:
The Steam version will have the music gutted, I get it. But, could I replace the audio files in the Steam version with the audio files from another version to replace it? Asking for science.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dumb question incoming:
The Steam version will have the music gutted, I get it. But, could I replace the audio files in the Steam version with the audio files from another version to replace it? Asking for science.
You could more than likely replace the ones from Patreon version with Steam. I mean you might have to make some changes elsewhere to point to the music. It's been done with other games, eg Being a Dik, where they restored the music that got removed from Steam.

Reactions: Neon_Reaper

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I must say, this VN is truly remarkable with its engaging storyline! It's a pity that there isn't a romantic route for Heidi/Athena/Sadie—I would have been intrigued to see such a conclusion. Nonetheless, Valeria's narrative arc stands out as my top pick, closely followed by Heidi/Athena, as well as Heidi/Sadie. Zenda's storyline didn't quite resonate with me, if I'm honest. The individual journeys of Heidi and Athena were heartbreaking, but the end made it up.

Reactions: TonyMurray

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I must say, this VN is truly remarkable with its engaging storyline! It's a pity that there isn't a romantic route for Heidi/Athena/Sadie—I would have been intrigued to see such a conclusion. Nonetheless, Valeria's narrative arc stands out as my top pick, closely followed by Heidi/Athena, as well as Heidi/Sadie. Zenda's storyline didn't quite resonate with me, if I'm honest. The individual journeys of Heidi and Athena were heartbreaking, but the end made it up.
Given some of the dialogue you get on the MASH path, I'm very surprised that there is only that one path involving both Athena and Sadie. There's totally the opportunity for the devs to get back in there and add more! (Only joking, devs... sort of!)

Reactions: Elhemeer

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Dumb question incoming:
You'd probably have to replace the script files too, which might cause issues with achievements and junk if you care about that. I've been considering doing the same thing, but we'll probably have to wait and see.

Reactions: Neon_Reaper

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I assume you know that there's a path with Heidi/Athena/Mora/Sadie, correct? ;)

There's actually 4 poly paths in this game. Sounds like you may have only seen the 2 triads and not the quad or quint (both need Mora).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dumb question incoming:
You'd probably have to replace the script files too, which might cause issues with achievements and junk if you care about that. I've been considering doing the same thing, but we'll probably have to wait and see.
You're already here. Buy it on Steam to supposrt the dev and just play the Patreon version that is here...

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
You're already here. Buy it on Steam to supposrt the dev and just play the Patreon version that is here...
I'm already a Patreon sub and the Steam version has been on my wishlist since they announced it. ;)

I plan to replay the Steam release though if there's a benefit to doing so, just hoping I won't have to do it in silence or playing generic background music.

4.50 star(s) 238 Votes