608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
What the fuck, how is that even possible!?! It's obviously the natural ending. Now I feel totally let down. I guess I'll try for MASH, but only half-heartedly. Is there a guide to that route?
I'd expect the Sancho mod to be a treat, since you're already completely locked into any path prior to CH5. That said, MASH can be done with the following steps from the start:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Does anyone have a save either at the end of Ch. 4 or start of Ch. 5 on the MASH route? During my playthrough I somehow messed it up so I was strict ASH route but the ending of just MC and Sadie on their own so I'd like to see the ending for all of MASH

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
is there a complete walkthrough for this yet? i can't find one. anyways can someone just tell me: is it possible to get first in the dance competition with Heidi?

Reactions: starfarts

VaderExMachina

Brazilian Sith Lord
Donor
Nov 21, 2022
is there a complete walkthrough for this yet? i can't find one. anyways can someone just tell me: is it possible to get first in the dance competition with Heidi?
you need to have at least 19 relationship points with Heidi to win the competition, anything less than that you'll get 2nd place.

Reactions: bigfuckinE

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Complete walkthrough not needed. Old 1-4 perfectly fine to get you on what route you want.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
If I recall correctly, it is possible to win the dance competition (requires Exercise hobby when answering Val's questions) but you cannot also win the trivia night (requires Reader).

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
You get first in the dance by optimizing all your Heidi love points. That includes choosing Exercise as your hobby during your conversation with Val.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
You get first in the dance by optimizing all your Heidi love points. That includes choosing Exercise as your hobby during your conversation with Val.
I know Heidi is very happy with second place, but why wouldn't you win the whole thing for the loveable sweetheart. You're just a meanie if you don't.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Does anyone have a save either at the end of Ch. 4 or start of Ch. 5 on the MASH route? During my playthrough I somehow messed it up so I was strict ASH route but the ending of just MC and Sadie on their own so I'd like to see the ending for all of MASH
There isn't an ASH route, so I figure you were on both HA and Sadie Solo routes, when it comes to Ch5, the solo routes take precedence, if you're not already locked down (for most of them, you should be locked down, but there isn't an "exclusive" conversation with Sadie on her route).

To add Mora, you need to invite her in when she delivers pizza at movie night (you need to have the minimum points criteria for her to accept, I think it's Heidi 8, Athena 8, Mora 3), and invite her to move in with you after meeting up with her ex. There's other bits that should be obvious when they come up, as with all of them, but I think those are the two critical points that you can't afford to miss.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Phatman575

Apr 25, 2022
On the Heidi and Sadie route, the dance competition doesn't have a winner, just skips to the trio at the gym.

Feb 25, 2022

Hey all, Storm here. Slockie and I had decided we wanted to take some time after the final release of Bare Witness to collect our thoughts about the past three years, so we can properly express them and not sound like, you know, blithering idiots.

With that in mind, let me start by saying: thank you. Having your support over these past three years has been a tremendous motivator for me. Your feedback, both positive and negative, helped keep us on track. But just knowing that you were invested enough to have that feedback in the first place was huge. If you had been ambivalent, if you had just not given a shit which way the story progressed or which love interest was depicted in whatever way, I don't know that any of this would have gotten done.

Writing is never easy. Writing relationships, especially sexual ones, is even more difficult. Doing so in a way that actually connects with people? Maddening. And being stupid enough to allow players nearly a dozen different routes to choose from among those relationships? Insane. And, frankly, kind of dumb. We bit off so much, and without your support we probably couldn't have chewed our way through it. But we did. We're here, and you taking this journey with us means the world.

There are a bunch of you who helped with beta testing, and even more who just pointed out mistakes that made it past beta, and I want to tell you all that your assistance is vastly appreciated. The same goes for the translators who are still working on their part of all this, and to our Discord mods who took over what would have been a frustrating, distracting job in keeping our Discord server running. You were all a big part of our success.

There are a bunch of developers who we really appreciate in terms of both their friendship and their assistance at various points in development. RJ, Nine, Droosk, and Stew were all amazing enough to share cameos in each others' games, making this all feel like a connected world and creating depth we might not have had otherwise. Not only that, their feedback and cheerleading has also been a huge boon. Then there are those we've not yet worked with on cameos but who we still think highly of. Developers like Wilson Wonka, Atemsiel, August Esoterica, Annika Bell (a soon-to-be dev and a great friend), Tako, Panda, Drifty, Jestur, UndergradSteve... There's a lot of you, and if I didn't mention your name it's likely more a matter of me brainfarting than an unappreciativeness. Hell, I'll probably be adding names to this for weeks as I realize I've forgotten someone. Regardless, each of you has helped us in some way, whether it be advice, advertising, or just general cheerleading. Thank you.

Some others who did wonderful work for us, or otherwise helped us out, include: Eris Adderly (who created both the AlterWorlds and Heaven's Door logos; check out her books if you enjoy erotica and mythology), Wibble (who created not only the eponymous club for Heaven's Door, but did a couple of smaller things for us during development without ever asking for anything in return), Scooter, who I cannot put into words did so much work for us. SO MUCH. The man was relentless in his support, guidance, and cheerleading.

I should wrap this up, because it's already leaning well into the "verbose" side of things. Slockie will be dropping his own post soon, so please keep an eye out for that.

Again: thank you for being here. I hope you stick around for Heaven's Door. I think you all are going to love the story we tell there, and I can't wait to put that first chapter in your hands (digitally speaking).

Storm ⛈

4.50 star(s) 240 Votes