• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
As long as you're not breaking up the Bobbsey Twins (unless abject misery is your kink) ...
It's fine, Heide will get over it and soon be a mom. I found the break up scene good thought, believable.
Only doing solo paths, nothing worse than than the LI's becoming bi from one moment to the other imo...

Reactions: SkyeHigh 038

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
two, i thought only the latina one (the older brunette) that pregnant
That might be true for how you played it, but in my game it's Heidi and Sadie who are, in a relationship with them, Athena, and Mora.

Last edited:

clivewil

Oct 25, 2022
(look away, ye that be afeared of spoilers)

a question about the MASH path...
i just got to the part where M is asking to be exclusive.
if i say no, she hits the frigging roof.
if i say yes, i assume that's going to end things with ASH?
i saved the game hanging on that question and put it aside to play Val path. (love Val.)

if i'm reading things correctly, that all is affected by a choice earlier to visit H or A in their rooms - i visited A, was i meant to visit H? (don't really get why that would impact things with M?)

is this resolvable or do i have to pick one or the other? (not gonna happen)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

i saved the game hanging on that question and put it aside to play Val path. (love Val.)

if i'm reading things correctly, that all is affected by a choice earlier to visit H or A in their rooms - i visited A, was i meant to visit H? (don't really get why that would impact things with M?)

I think you have to chance it by lying to her. Not really sure. Someone said something about that before. But, know this: It breaks M's heart, but, apparently things work out for the best. Or not. I'm only on M's path. I couldn't bear breaking her heart. I mean think about the shit she already went through.

clivewil

Oct 25, 2022
I couldn't bear breaking her heart.
ah yeah, that's why i did a couple of replays - MASH and Val separately.
my first 'pork everything' playthrough ended with me upsetting Sadie and i felt like a real dirtbag so I tried two safer routes instead.
i *thought* i had everything set up right on this playthrough for MASH, but apparently not.
i'll try lying and see how it pans out...

thanks Wolf.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

clivewil

Oct 25, 2022
... and you had a party on the couch, right? Before the bedroom?
er... not sure exactly but possibly. probably. i don't recall but it sounds familiar. familiarish.
in a nutshell, i didn't miss any opportunity to interact with any of them, and always picked the softest/friendliest answer with any dialogue.

what about the bar scenario, i gave the guy a bit of a slapping. should i have stood down and let A handle it? she looked a bit cheesed at me for stepping in

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
er... not sure exactly but possibly. probably. i don't recall but it sounds familiar. familiarish.
in a nutshell, i didn't miss any opportunity to interact with any of them, and always picked the softest/friendliest answer with any dialogue.

what about the bar scenario, i gave the guy a bit of a slapping. should i have stood down and let A handle it? she looked a bit cheesed at me for stepping in
Nope. Slap-down is a good choice.

Yea, I don't know what's wrong. Might want to try again with the Sancho MultiMod installed.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
This is NOT a traditional Harem game where you can have all the girls at once, so please stop mentioning it. Yes, the tag is right and if it's not something that interests you, move onto the next.
what does this even mean, if it's not a game where you can have all the girls at once, why does it have the harem tag?

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022

Ello ello.

Wanted to stop in and give ya'll an update on the status of Chapter 5.

Words - 13,000
Renders - 793
Animations - 30

Endings finished - 2.5/11
It's going relatively smoothly, a lot of renders and cutesy stuff going into the update so we hope to get it out to ya'll relatively soon.

Love ya'll and hope you have a fantastic new years.
Slock
Are they going to release the game will all the endings in one big update or multiple smaller updates?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
what does this even mean, if it's not a game where you can have all the girls at once, why does it have the harem tag?
because it qualify for the "harem" tag according to F95's rules..........

Are they going to release the game will all the endings in one big update or multiple smaller updates?
All in one update as i understand it.

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn
4.50 star(s) 173 Votes