randud

Sep 25, 2021
There are TWO VIRGINS. THEY ARE VIRGINS. They may have used toys, not sure. One has pined after the MC all her life, the other got in a bad relationship and her attempts at being deflowered were rebuffed.
thx for answering

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
thanks for answering are they "real" virgins or Virgins that are "experienced"already gave BJs/HJs/had anal/used sex toys/experimented with their lesbian friends/partners etc?
Don't play my game. You won't like it. Go find something that caters to incels, or redpillers, or whatever other weird-ass nonsense you clearly believe in. As someone who has actually had sex, I want you to know that the things you appear to value are absolutely meaningless, and no woman is ever going to willingly touch you if you continue to behave as if those things are important. Unless you lie to her, or you pay her, or both. Even then I'm not convinced.

To reiterate: this is not the game for you. You will not enjoy it.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Don't play my game. You won't like it. Go find something that caters to incels, or redpillers, or whatever other weird-ass nonsense you clearly believe in. As someone who has actually had sex, I want you to know that the things you appear to value are absolutely meaningless, and no woman is ever going to willingly touch you if you continue to behave as if those things are important. Unless you lie to her, or you pay her, or both. Even then I'm not convinced.

But hear me out. What if the LI have had impure thoughts or, worse, was unrepentant about having impure thoughts? Immortal virtual souls are on the line, bro!

Last edited:
Reactions: shitass1001

randud

Sep 25, 2021

no need for insults or comparing real women with games LIs i just asked questions about the game (since the tags seemed pretty vanilla) anyway good luck with your work

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Chefs Kiss.gif
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'd like to ask if this game hasn't been updated for 8 months, is it still being developed?
The reason it's taking this long is very easy to find in this thread, just try searching for it.......

Or here it is, the next update is the end and it's taking a long time to write/render all 11 endings (well, duh!).

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I know it says it is not a true harem game but I did just get the Mora pizza delivery scene where after she leaves my roomies/future fuckbuddies(hopefully) said something about not minding sharing. Does this mean we can get a mini harem with those three? I am OK with Val, lukewarm with Nicole and maybe feel a bit for Sadie but those three, Mora/Athena/Heidi, kind of already in love with them plus I get a Neopolitan(vanilla, chocolate and strawberry hair)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I know it says it is not a true harem game but I did just get the Mora pizza delivery scene where after she leaves my roomies/future fuckbuddies(hopefully) said something about not minding sharing. Does this mean we can get a mini harem with those three? I am OK with Val, lukewarm with Nicole and maybe feel a bit for Sadie but those three, Mora/Athena/Heidi, kind of already in love with them plus I get a Neopolitan(vanilla, chocolate and strawberry hair)
You can get MASH (Moira, Athena, Sadie and Heidi or most combos there of)

Reactions: bamachine

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
You can get MASH (Moira, Athena, Sadie and Heidi or most combos there of)
Good, those are the ones I felt some attachment to right off. Zendaya(or something like that) came off as a rich brat maybe looking for a boy toy(I turned her down for the party). Val came off as maybe someone looking for a sperm donor(relatively wealthy but without kids and mentioned regrets plus having a full blood panel done, likely not just to make sure our MC was free of VD). Don't know about Nicole just yet, although I think she might be a possible hookup based on her flirting when we went to get new workout clothes.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Good, those are the ones I felt some attachment to right off. Zendaya(or something like that) came off as a rich brat maybe looking for a boy toy(I turned her down for the party). Val came off as maybe someone looking for a sperm donor(relatively wealthy but without kids and mentioned regrets plus having a full blood panel done, likely not just to make sure our MC was free of VD). Don't know about Nicole just yet, although I think she might be a possible hookup based on her flirting when we went to get new workout clothes.
Since you mentioned it before, the variations are MASH, HAM, H/S, and A/H (duh!) You can also get them all individually. As for the other girls, only two of them are LIs, the other a wrench to be dealt with carefully.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Since you mentioned it before, the variations are MASH, HAM, H/S, and A/H (duh!) You can also get them all individually. As for the other girls, only two of them are LIs, the other a wrench to be dealt with carefully.
Fully on the MASH path but feel a little sad about Val, I did choose to give her that one last gift but I could kind of feel her heart break a little, noted her almost slipping up and saying the L word. Turned down both Z and Nicole(she seemed like trouble, the wrench in the works you mentioned, I guess).

Reactions: Elhemeer

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
I'd recommend going back and playing through Zendas and Valerias solo paths, theyre both incredibly sweet and the endings we have made for them are really good imo

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I'd recommend going back and playing through Zendas and Valerias solo paths, theyre both incredibly sweet and the endings we have made for them are really good imo
Maybe after the final chapter. I am more likely to choose the Val path over the Zenda path, first. I kind of fell for her too, even though I chose the MASH path. I did give her the final gift she wanted although you could tell she wanted even more.

Nice try on the cliffhanger...will likely be the agent sent to protect him and the near death scene will take place in the middle+ of the final chapter.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Totally agree - Val was my favorite from beginning anyway (I do like mature Latinas ;)).

Zenda I ignored at first ("rich fastidious chick"), but at least I followed her path (after all other done) and had surprisingly to learn she turned out as a really adorable woman with deep and honest feelings for the MC.
And the phone call with her father was such a nice gag - I´m looking forward to get him to know personally some day (on wedding day? :LOL:).

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Exactly. Why should adult people care about that? My theory is: it's not the adults caring about imaginary characters in fictional work. And no, age doesn't make you an adult.
Well I can't speak for other people, but personally I play these kinds of games cause i want some good stories while I have some me-time. That means also hopefully feeling some connection with the characters of those stories. So yes, they're just pixels, but that doesn't mean it doesn't feel like they're cheating on me a little. There are also ways to make ntr/sharing acceptable, like establishing in-story from the beginning that the women are willing and able to be with other people. My biggest issue with sharing/ntr is that often there's some weird humiliation kink aspect tied into it, where the story makes you/your character feel inferior to the person they're with instead.

TL;DR if I wanted to feel no connection and just watch sex scenes, I wouldn't be playing games with stories. That's why ntr/sharing is often a no-no

4.40 star(s) 221 Votes