CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
If my Alexia quest 1 says complete and quest 2 doesn't say complete I still have to do the C2 thing? or something else?
You can try with cheats to force those events, but you risk breaking the game.

Just in case, make a backup of the game's save-files, that are saved in the Windows User folder (you have to enable see hidden elements in Windows Explorer):

...\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BastardGirlsR-1555143502\

auto-*-LT1.save
*-*-LT1.save
persistent

and as a precaution also of duplicate save-files in the game's saves folder:

...\BastardGirlsR-1.8Fix1-pc\game\saves\

Open the commands console in the game (SHIFT+O), and enter those commands listed below, respecting the order in that these events must be triggered. And also advancement in the game, because Miranda's first visit to the Car Wash, can trigger before or after Mary improves their's facilities. But the second only after improving them. And Alexia's events are triggered after Kyo takes control of the School's students hall.

Trigger Alexia's event in the School's painting room: jump AlexiaDolor1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trigger Alexia's event in the room C2 of the School's Library: jump AlexiaDolor2
Trigger Miranda's First visit to the Car Wash (before Mary improves their's facilities): jump MirandaCWD
or Trigger Miranda's First visit to the Car Wash (after Mary improves their's facilities): jump MirandaCWD
Trigger Miranda's Second visit to the Car Wash: jump MirandaCWD2
Trigger Miranda's call for the first date in the beach bar: jump CitaMirandaCel
Go to the date with Miranda in the beach bar:

Last edited:
Reactions: jems242

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
You can try with cheats to force those events, but you risk breaking the game.

Just in case, make a backup of the game's save-files, that are saved in the Windows User folder (you have to enable see hidden elements in Windows Explorer):

...\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BastardGirlsR-1555143502\

auto-*-LT1.save
*-*-LT1.save
persistent

and as a precaution also of duplicate save-files in the game's saves folder:

...\BastardGirlsR-1.8Fix1-pc\game\saves\

Open the command console in the game (SHIF+O), and enter those commands listed below, respecting the order in that these events must be triggered. And also advancement in the game, because Miranda's first visit to the Car Wash, can trigger before or after Mary improves their's facilities. But the second only after improving them. And Alexia's events are triggered after Kyo takes control of the School's students hall.

Trigger Alexia's event in the School's painting room: jump AlexiaDolor1
Trigger Alexia's event in the room C2 of the School's Library: jump AlexiaDolor2
Trigger Miranda's First visit to the Car Wash (before Mary improves their's facilities): jump MirandaCWD
or Trigger Miranda's First visit to the Car Wash (after Mary improves their's facilities): jump MirandaCWD
Trigger Miranda's Second visit to the Car Wash: jump MirandaCWD2
Trigger Miranda's call for the first date in the beach bar: jump CitaMirandaCel
Go to the date with Miranda in the beach bar:
Thanks gonna try the jump MirandaCWD and see how it goes, also have any idea how to give the bathing suit to your roommate? had the 2 quests sitting there for months now, the one to go to the pool with her and go to the beach, keep talking to her in her room and nothing, keep talking to her on the weekend too outside when she works out or whatever and nothing too

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
i dont know what to do, i have the car wash, 4 slave, 2 coach, 2 girlfirend with signature, + olivia for signature but i have a strange bug with she, the ring quest is comming back again ang again after i have finish and give the key house to olivia and after i speak with elisa, i dont have the signature with oliva, and i dont know how to win the mansion, the festival is not starting
who is olivia Hot?

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Thanks gonna try the jump MirandaCWD and see how it goes, also have any idea how to give the bathing suit to your roommate? had the 2 quests sitting there for months now, the one to go to the pool with her and go to the beach, keep talking to her in her room and nothing, keep talking to her on the weekend too outside when she works out or whatever and nothing too
Open the commands console in the game (SHIFT+O), and enter those commands listed below:

Trigger for Secondary Quest: Got a nice bikini for Elena, she may wear it for you at the pool.

ElenaBikini2Lucky = 1
jump EntregaBikiniPool

First Trigger for Secondary Quest: Got a nice bikini for Elena, she may it for you at the beach.

jump ElenaCity2

Second Trigger for Secondary Quest: Got a nice bikini for Elena, she may it for you at the beach.

ElenaBikini1Lucky = 1
jump ElenaSolaCiE2

Secondary Quest: Got a nice bikini for Elena (Completed):

Cheats for bikinis from Cecilia Giovanny's Shop:

Reactions: jems242

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
Open the commands console in the game (SHIFT+O), and enter those commands listed below:

Trigger for Secondary Quest: Got a nice bikini for Elena, she may wear it for you at the pool.

ElenaBikini2Lucky = 1
jump EntregaBikiniPool

First Trigger for Secondary Quest: Got a nice bikini for Elena, she may it for you at the beach.

jump ElenaCity2

Second Trigger for Secondary Quest: Got a nice bikini for Elena, she may it for you at the beach.

ElenaBikini1Lucky = 1
jump ElenaSolaCiE2

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019

ElenaBikini2Lucky = 1
jump EntregaBikiniPool

jump ElenaCity2
Are you making Elena your first girlfriend?

ElenaBikini1Lucky = 1
jump ElenaSolaCiE2

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019

ElenaBikini2Lucky = 1
jump EntregaBikiniPool

Who is Sasha?

jump ElenaCity2

ElenaBikini1Lucky = 1
jump ElenaSolaCiE2

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019

ElenaBikini2Lucky = 1
jump EntregaBikiniPool

How do you do Elena Basketball challenge?

jump ElenaCity2

ElenaBikini1Lucky = 1
jump ElenaSolaCiE2

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
i dont know what to do, i have the car wash, 4 slave, 2 coach, 2 girlfirend with signature, + olivia for signature but i have a strange bug with she, the ring quest is comming back again ang again after i have finish and give the key house to olivia and after i speak with elisa, i dont have the signature with oliva, and i dont know how to win the mansion, the festival is not starting
Do you know how to shoot a Basketball with Elena?

Wardhammer

Jan 1, 2020
Ok guys, I rescued Sumy but I have only found one mine spot. I have been all through that cave trying to find the second mine spot and zero luck. Maybe am doing something out of sequence?

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Ok guys, I rescued Sumy but I have only found one mine spot. I have been all through that cave trying to find the second mine spot and zero luck. Maybe am doing something out of sequence?
If you rescued Summy dont bother find the spot mine to digg them they give carbon or silver items max download old cheat 1.5 that is op paige and you can add all this items on items list cheat just focus to fight serpent there to rise lv sophie to 30 and also you can increase health in battle,food and energy cell just by pressing zap that is in top left screen you can use that many times as you need

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
you know what's the strangest in this game ? with all these girls, with their pretty attributes that they have, for now, I dont have seen a nice ----> titfuck :(

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes