CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
I got an error while talking to Alfhild when she came back to the gym to get the money anyone know how to fix this? (I already finished Mary's quests and fucked Alfhild in the mall bathroom is that what screwed it up)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
hmm, i think i have all done in the lastest upadte, after i played 3 hours in game, to all check map and speak all girl every day ( 1 month in game ) nothing new is comming, the last think i have see in story, it is in dark forest, after i save alicia and red is fighting with gudr ( trinity ), after this nothing, and i have think that i will have the mansion and the festival will start, but i think it will be in xxxx update later , its really hard to not know what is in game or not, and no walkthrough

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Can someone post and archive? This character is difficult to understand
View attachment 1044529
Octavia's Quest 1: It's triggered by the visit of Lady SongMei Yamato (Kyo's mother), to the School to talk with her Valeria Director. In my game that event is dated a Monday 30. I mention it, to have it as a reference of how many days elapse until the next Octavia's event is triggered.
Octavia's Quest 2: In my game that event is dated a Thuesday 1 (a day after of the previous event). Go to Octavia's Office first and then to the School's Park, where is Sophie to trigger this event.
Octavia's Quest 3: Go to Octavia's Office, and try talk with her, until she says: Then find some way to learn and dont't come back until you can give me a massage worthy of a professional. After that go to Clarissa's Spa to ask her to teach you how to give massages.
Octavia's Quest 4: This is all for now, more in future updates.

Go to Clarissa's Spa to ask her to teach you how to give massages. Work in that Spa until the other event is triggered.
One day when you go to work at Clarissa's Spa, she will tell you that she has a couple of hours free time to teach you how to give massages.
If you go to Octavia's Office to see her after this event, she will reject you with the excuse that you learn to give massages first, because there are no more events for her in this version of the game.

If you want to use a cheat, to force the trigger of the first event of Octavia's path (visit of Lady SongMei Yamato to the School):

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I'm having problems loading the game and I saw a couple of other posts with this problem as well, but didn't see any answers. Yes I'm using the jsbb mod, because grinding is lame and stupid. Is there a work around or bug fix or is it the mod?
This game is only enjoyable with the mod.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
I'm having problems loading the game and I saw a couple of other posts with this problem as well, but didn't see any answers. Yes I'm using the jsbb mod, because grinding is lame and stupid. Is there a work around or bug fix or is it the mod?
This game is only enjoyable with the mod.

Last edited:

zenriu

May 25, 2019
I can't find Carol, they tell me what the quest is like because when I talk to her she leaves and I can't find her anywhere, I have almost all the stats at 4000

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
I can't find Carol, they tell me what the quest is like because when I talk to her she leaves and I can't find her anywhere, I have almost all the stats at 4000
You mean the Elena's Quest 9: Find Carol and ask her for the book. Or to another event?

Reactions: zenriu

zenriu

May 25, 2019
You mean the Elena's Quest 9: Find Carol and ask her for the book. Or to another event?
no, I mean after the blowjob I want to talk to her and she says she has something to do and she leaves, and she won't let me advance in the quest to get her signature

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Do you have a Mod-Cheat installed in the game?. Because I've only used cheats on its console, and I haven't had so many problems with triggering the events. And if you use cheats, you only modify some values, but the events are triggered by the game code. But with a Mod-Cheat that is not updated, your code can break the game when it should trigger an event.

To find Carol in the room C4, you don't have to go to the Library when Ruby is reading a book on a bench, because in that case the ones that always appear in the room C4 are Tanya & Vanessa (when it's not empty).
Also, when you go to ask that book for Elena, the one who is sitting next to Carol in that event in the room C4 of the Library, is Ruby.
If you can't trigger that event for some reason, and want to force it with a cheat. Open the console in the game and type this command: jump CarolYRubiBiblioteca
If you don't have the console enabled in the game, here's how to do it:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-7-2-leocid2.33364/post-2501365

to close the console type exit and press Enter

And to find the others two books use this walkthrough:

At school there come Elisa to tell you that Elena got problems with the grade. Go to the toilets and click on the cabin and speak to her. Sumy will explain to you that she need 3 books.
The first book will give you Carol in the libary.
For the second book you have to handle with Kyo. Go to the swimhall and talk to Kyo, after that sceen go to the shower click on the bag of Kyo and then on the locker.
After that you know that Kyo have the lockerkey. So move to the shower and get the key. The shower sceen can everytime repeat. So after you got the key click on the locker again and take the book.
The last book need 1000 leather for repair. You got it you give it sumy and go to Elena in the libary. The fuckscene in the libary is a 1 time sceen like the most other one. So save it if you want to see that special sceen.

Last edited:
Reactions: zenriu

zenriu

May 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "CAT0X0, publicación: 5161163, miembro: 1545850"]
¿Tiene un Mod-Cheat instalado en el juego? Porque solo he usado trampas en su consola y no he tenido tantos problemas para activar los eventos. Y si usa trampas, solo modifica algunos valores, pero los eventos son activados por el código del juego. Pero con un Mod-Cheat que no está actualizado, su código puede romper el juego cuando debería desencadenar un evento.

Para encontrar a Carol en la habitación C4, no tienes que ir a la Biblioteca cuando Ruby está leyendo un libro en un banco, porque en ese caso las que siempre aparecen en la habitación C4 son Tanya y Vanessa (cuando no está vacía ).

zenriu

May 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "CAT0X0, publicación: 5161163, miembro: 1545850"]
¿Tiene un Mod-Cheat instalado en el juego? Porque solo he usado trampas en su consola y no he tenido tantos problemas para activar los eventos. Y si usa trampas, solo modifica algunos valores, pero los eventos son activados por el código del juego. Pero con un Mod-Cheat que no está actualizado, su código puede romper el juego cuando debería desencadenar un evento.

Para encontrar a Carol en la habitación C4, no tienes que ir a la Biblioteca cuando Ruby está leyendo un libro en un banco, porque en ese caso las que siempre aparecen en la habitación C4 son Tanya y Vanessa (cuando no está vacía ).

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
no, I mean after the blowjob I want to talk to her and she says she has something to do and she leaves, and she won't let me advance in the quest to get her signature
If you tell me the number of that Quest in Carol's list, I can see if I find that event.

zenriu

May 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "CAT0X0, publicación: 5161225, miembro: 1545850"]
Si me dice el número de esa Búsqueda en la lista de Carol, puedo ver si encuentro ese evento.
[/CITA]
Terminé la búsqueda de Carol 4, y ahora ella me dice que tiene algo importante que hacer y se va y no sé dónde buscar.

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
Do you have a Mod-Cheat installed in the game?. Because I've only used cheats on its console, and I haven't had so many problems with triggering the events. And if you use cheats, you only modify some values, but the events are triggered by the game code. But with a Mod-Cheat that is not updated, your code can break the game when it should trigger an event.

To find Carol in the room C4, you don't have to go to the Library when Ruby is reading a book on a bench, because in that case the ones that always appear in the room C4 are Tanya & Vanessa (when it's not empty).
Also, when you go to ask that book for Elena, the one who is sitting next to Carol in that event in the room C4 of the Library, is Ruby.
If you can't trigger that event for some reason, and want to force it with a cheat. Open the console in the game and type this command: jump CarolYRubiBiblioteca

Do know what is in the blue Bottle and where do you buy it.

zenriu

May 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "CAT0X0, publicación: 5161225, miembro: 1545850"]
Si me dice el número de esa Búsqueda en la lista de Carol, puedo ver si encuentro ese evento.
[/CITA]
Terminé la búsqueda de Carol 4, y ahora ella me dice que tiene algo importante que hacer y se va y no sé dónde buscar.
I finished searching for Carol 4, and now she tells me that she has something important to do and is leaving and I don't know where to look.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes