Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
No, but there are two free spots on that screen where for now only Sophie and Red appear. Where you can use those red (HP) and blue (AURA) potion bottles. And maybe in the future another character will have an attack that uses the green. Or I don't remember any use for the Lantern and its Batteries, or the Shovel, that you can buy in Kamila's shop. But maybe in the future some of them will be used in the quest for the Compass in the Graveyard or some other task.
Or packaged in the archive.rpa file

...\game\images\Sasha\
...\game\images\Salon estudiantil\

You have some renders with Sasha, in the school park, in the swimming pool, in her room, and even in the student hall with the girlfriend uniform on, but there are no events for her (Quest not active.), and she has very little dialogue so far in the game. Sasha's events may be triggered when Kyo loses the control of the student hall.
Never mind i figured how to give Sophie the red bottle. What level is Sophie for you?

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
No, but there are two free spots on that screen where for now only Sophie and Red appear. Where you can use those red (HP) and blue (AURA) potion bottles. And maybe in the future another character will have an attack that uses the green. Or I don't remember any use for the Lantern and its Batteries, or the Shovel, that you can buy in Kamila's shop. But maybe in the future some of them will be used in the quest for the Compass in the Graveyard or some other task.
Or packaged in the archive.rpa file

...\game\images\Sasha\
...\game\images\Salon estudiantil\

You have some renders with Sasha, in the school park, in the swimming pool, in her room, and even in the student hall with the girlfriend uniform on, but there are no events for her (Quest not active.), and she has very little dialogue so far in the game. Sasha's events may be triggered when Kyo loses the control of the student hall.
Now in the first which way would you go I have 4 diffent ways to go.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
ca
If you downloaded the v1.8 before (BastardGirlsR-1.8-pc.zip), the last fix for that version is the Game Fix version 1.8.8:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-leocid2.33364/post-5076162

But in the op of this thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-fix-2-public-leocid2.33364/post-2139363

they have also published other later: Bastard Girls R [v1.8 Fix 1] (BastardGirlsR-1.8Fix1-pc.zip)

and currently the last is: Bastard Girls R [v1.8 Fix 2 Public] (BastardGirlsR-1.8Fix2-pc.zip), that will also add some new fixes...
n you help with the cornelia battle teleport bug

mancelut

Oct 4, 2018
I still can't fight anything on the island without it teleporting me back to the safe zone. I can fight things normal anywhere else but not here >.<'

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
I wish I couid see a picture of Sasha but I will see her once Kyo loses control. But I can't enter Graveyard.
Should I make Kyo lose control frist so I will be able to give back to Octavia? I try to give back the glass but ahe tell me I'm working now. what should I do?
You can NOT do it in this version of the game, because although it has some of those images/renders with Sasha already packed in, it has NO dialogue or code to trigger more events for those characters. In my previous comment I simply meant to reflect that not every items in the game has any use in this version. Maybe in the next version of the game.

I totally forgot how to give Sophie the red bottle before the fight?
In any scene in the game, you can go backwards by pressing the PageUp key :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

go back, open the inventory and use the red potion bottle to recharge Sophie's green bar, if you have bottles to do so.
And if not use a cheat.

Never mind i figured how to give Sophie the red bottle. What level is Sophie for you?
Level 30 or 31 I think, but I used the cheat (LVSo =) with some boss.

Now in the first which way would you go I have 4 diffent ways to go.
In many scenes of the game you have 4 paths, choose the one you want, and if it wasn't the right one press the PgUp key to go back to the previous screen, and choose another. Or use Save/Load, to save the game before doing something, and then reload it to choose another option ;)

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
Olivia Quest 6, I have used the save and reload technique more times than I can count. Played through a couple of days and tried again. no joy. Is there any way to trigger the study with Olivia for other than 10 points of Study?

zenriu

May 25, 2019
How do I buy the gym? Because I saw the scene and it told me that I have to pay 10,000 and I don't know where to pay it

Reactions: ubblesnop

zenriu

May 25, 2019
How do I buy the gym? Because I saw the scene and it told me that I have to pay 10,000 and I don't know where to pay it

Reactions: ubblesnop

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
You can NOT do it in this version of the game, because although it has some of those images/renders with Sasha already packed in, it has NO dialogue or code to trigger more events for those characters. In my previous comment I simply meant to reflect that not every items in the game has any use in this version. Maybe in the next version of the game.

In any scene in the game, you can go backwards by pressing the PageUp key :unsure:

go back, open the inventory and use the red potion bottle to recharge Sophie's green bar, if you have bottles to do so.
And if not use a cheat.

Level 30 or 31 I think, but I used the cheat (LVSo =) with some boss.

In many scenes of the game you have 4 paths, choose the one you want, and if it wasn't the right one press the PgUp key to go back to the previous screen, and choose another. Or use Save/Load, to save the game before doing something, and then reload it to choose another option ;)
Ok thanks i still can't get in the graveyard and what cheat did you use to give Sophie level of 31?

zenriu

May 25, 2019
Ok thanks i still can't get in the graveyard and what cheat did you use to give Sophie level of 31?
You have to do the quest n ° 5 of fame, after rescuing the librarian, there he asks you to deliver a package at the bar that is inside the cemetery

zenriu

May 25, 2019
I already did quest 2 in the cemetery, the one with the ghost and quest 3 was not active, why would it be?

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
I already did quest 2 in the cemetery, the one with the ghost and quest 3 was not active, why would it be?
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-fix-2-public-leocid2.33364/post-5119926

There is an event that triggers it earlier (the intro to Alicia's story).

After that event if you go to the Cemetery, after fight with the spider, Red says she's dirty. If on the next screen you choose left, it leads to the lake where she went to bathe ...

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes