CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Katerina's note via Octavia gave the name Stella, where can I find her?
I don't think Stela is in the game yet, because if you search Stela inside the *.rpy files in the game folder, Stela only appears in that dialogue between the MC and Octavia:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
I don't think Stela is in the game yet, because if you search Stela inside the *.rpy files in the game folder, Stela only appears in that dialogue between the MC and Octavia:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you enter the gym at dragon city I allready have 3025 strengh?

Oscar9606

Mar 8, 2021
Deceo obtener la version mas avanzada para android y no encuentro ningun enlace alguien me puede ayudar soy fan de este juego

Reactions: Tony507

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i need help i cant finish the battle with cornelia without teleporting after i win can someone do it for me and send back the save file

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
i need help i cant finish the battle with cornelia without teleporting after i win can someone do it for me and send back the save file
Your is bugged, i got teleported too so just ignore her beside after the fight there nothing you can do with her

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
hi guys i'm new and how i can use 9-4-LT1.save.rar or any save ???
how i can do someone can help me i really don't understand how you do guys
That savegame is compressed inside a rar file. Try to always use the latest official version of WinRAR to decompress any rar, in case that's the one they used to compress it:

To find out in which folders the Bastard Girls R savegames are stored, open the spoiler of this message:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-leocid2.33364/post-5101443

Juninhocdt

Aug 4, 2020
After I finish Carol's quest 6, nothing happens, and don't start the quest's of Cornelia, Miranda and Alexia.

I don't know what to do.

Jan 29, 2018
Hey guys,
I'm kinda blocked on the game..
I've done all quests of Elena/Carol, i also have willow, i got all slaves.. i restored the carwash.. i got the gym...
but here's come my problems, first, i can't meet Miranda at all, scenes doesn't proc, i got like 3 months of days already cleaned on the game, got platinum card for the bar, i saw on guide that Sophie has to come talk to us about a checkup, does it have anything to do with the scene with carol getting sabotaged?
Also, i block on Mary questline too, after the 2nd scene with her and Kamila i can't go further, i do maintenance thingy, she come on the carwash but nothing more, maybe i need to spam it? since it's not precised on the guide i don't know.
I've done Lilith quest too.
I'm kinda lost right now to be honest, i don't know what to do, maybe i've forgot to do something.
If you guys have any tips that would be great, 'cause i'm really lost.
thanks for the answers !

Juninhocdt

Aug 4, 2020
Hey guys,
I'm kinda blocked on the game..
I've done all quests of Elena/Carol, i also have willow, i got all slaves.. i restored the carwash.. i got the gym...
but here's come my problems, first, i can't meet Miranda at all, scenes doesn't proc, i got like 3 months of days already cleaned on the game, got platinum card for the bar, i saw on guide that Sophie has to come talk to us about a checkup, does it have anything to do with the scene with carol getting sabotaged?
Also, i block on Mary questline too, after the 2nd scene with her and Kamila i can't go further, i do maintenance thingy, she come on the carwash but nothing more, maybe i need to spam it? since it's not precised on the guide i don't know.
I've done Lilith quest too.
I'm kinda lost right now to be honest, i don't know what to do, maybe i've forgot to do something.
If you guys have any tips that would be great, 'cause i'm really lost.
thanks for the answers !

You need to deliver the 50 glasses to Octavia in the principal's office.

Jan 29, 2018
Sorry for the double post, how do i open console ? i saw bunch of thing about event skipping and all, i wanna see if that helps me too, but i still don't find anything about the events of Miranda..

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes