_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
I must say that it is a shame for this game, even after years this game continues with the same mistakes as the previous one being a remake. The story is not the best, horrible scenarios, system day and night doesn’t make sense, food and energy too, full of bugs and the gameplay is a disaster, even with the remake the dev hasn’t been able to learn anything in the last few years, you feel obliged to use cheats to advance the game, but one thing I have to say

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 18, 2017
I must say that it is a shame for this game, even after years this game continues with the same mistakes as the previous one being a remake. The story is not the best, horrible scenarios, system day and night doesn’t make sense, food and energy too, full of bugs and the gameplay is a disaster, even with the remake the dev hasn’t been able to learn anything in the last few years, you feel obliged to use cheats to advance the game, but one thing I have to say

yes your right after remake game doesn't change & it took one year time copy paste same content

• Sad
Reactions: _Gutts_

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
how i add the items in the beach in the console
By the name of these items:

or also to know the name of any item in the game, open the script.rpy file with a text editor

...\BastardGirlsR-1.8Fix2-pc\game\script.rpy

and the name you have to enter in the console for those objects, you will find it below the line:

####Ventas

And in the beach with the list of items necessary for the maintenance of any installation in sight, open the console and enter them. For example:

Clavos = 100
Madera = 200
Pintura = 2
exit

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019

or also to know the name of any item in the game, open the script.rpy file with a text editor

and the name you have to enter in the console for those objects, you will find it below the line:

####Ventas

And in the beach with the list of items necessary for the maintenance of any installation in sight, open the console and enter them. For example:

Clavos = 100
Madera = 200
Pintura = 2
exit
wow

Reactions: PacoTaco

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
holy fing shite this grind to get my fame back into the posatives is freakin insane. -10000 fame to save the girl from being a free use public slave. and only 1 real way to earn fame, its a crock of BS.
i love the game once the fixes come out and the main plot is fun as hell.
daily raping of kyo at school in the pool showers is fun, but right now just not worth the full headache as you don't get any benefits for doing so.
i can't progress the main plot till i can get my fame back up. i have the gym and all that for right now, but the carwash won't open yet.
and when the freak will the next thing trip for the fame girl in school to work towards getting her signature??? i did the whole art room thing but nothing for the last 7 in game months with the negative fame crap, popularity is maxed at 10k.

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019

####Ventas

Clavos = 100
Madera = 200
Pintura = 2
exit
thanks alot

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
I'm sorry but i need u help in something else can u tell me how i can upgrade hp for Sophie and make her level up to 30? with the console please help me
LVSo = 30
HPSo =
the value you want to give to Sophie's HP bar. With Sophie Level 30 you can try to give her the same value as the green HP bar of the opponent, and if necessary, open the console again to recharge it, if it starts to turn red before the end of the fight.

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
LVSo = 30
HPSo =
the value you want to give to Sophie's HP bar. With Sophie Level 30 you can try to give her the same value as the green HP bar of the opponent, and if necessary, open the console again to recharge it, if it starts to turn red before the end of the fight.
thanks a lot

Reactions: CAT0X0

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
how about desconocida when I play with her I dead in the second fight
By desconocida (unknown) I guess you mean Red in the graveyard. As with Sophie, you can recharge Red's green HP bar or improve her level with:

LVRe =
HPRe =

just open the console and recharge her green bar if starting to turn red with HPRe. And you can open the console to recharge it as many times as needed, if Sophie's or Red's level or resistance is low compared to the opponent's. And you also have the option to back out with the PgUp key if her is defeated, to recharge it and prevent her from losing any fight.

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
By desconocida (unknown) I guess you mean Red in the graveyard. As with Sophie, you can recharge Red's green HP bar or improve her level with:

LVRe =
HPRe =

just open the console and recharge her green bar if starting to turn red with HPRe. And you can open the console to recharge it as many times as needed, if Sophie's or Red's level or resistance is low compared to the opponent's. And you also have the option to back out with the PgUp key if her is defeated, to recharge it and prevent her from losing any fight.
thanks man u helped me a lot thanks so mush

Reactions: CAT0X0
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes