MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Hi just downloading the game now. but thought i would correct something in the description of the game you need to replace the the word "majority" with then word "maturity" surprised no one has mentioned this? :)

Last edited:

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Hi just downloading the game now. but thought i would correct something in the description of the game you need to replace the the word "majority" with then word "maturity" surprised no one has mentioned this? :)
Perhaps you're not a native English speaker?

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Perhaps you're not a native English speaker?

If you are a English speaker out side of England then may be but in the English Oxford dictionary it means: [singular] majority (of somebody/something) the largest part of a group of people or things The majority of people interviewed prefer TV to radio. The majority was in favor of banning smoking . This treatment is not available in the vast majority of hospitals. a majority decision (= one that is decided by what most people want) In the nursing profession, women are in a/the majority. ;)

And the word Maturity
  1. the quality of thinking and behaving in a sensible, adult manner He has maturity beyond his years. Her poems show great maturity.
    • (of a person, an animal, or a plant) the state of being fully grown or developed The forest will take 100 years to reach maturity. (y)

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
If you are a English speaker out side of England then may be but in the English Oxford dictionary it means: [singular] majority (of somebody/something) the largest part of a group of people or things The majority of people interviewed prefer TV to radio. The majority was in favor of banning smoking . This treatment is not available in the vast majority of hospitals. a majority decision (= one that is decided by what most people want) In the nursing profession, women are in a/the majority. ;)

And the word Maturity
  1. the quality of thinking and behaving in a sensible, adult manner He has maturity beyond his years. Her poems show great maturity.
    • (of a person, an animal, or a plant) the state of being fully grown or developed The forest will take 100 years to reach maturity. (y)
If you are referring to "age of ...", then both expressions do exist, but have a slightly different meaning.

Reactions: MashUp47

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
3GB AND STILL NO DAY OF THE DEAD STORY.
How long before we get to that 10GB?
And another 10GB to conttinue the story?
Also 1 of those girlss, never got tthe augmentation ritual or whatever, not even in the prequel or whatever.
I think we're going to see the continuation of the prequel in 2022 or 2023 at this rate.
Tell me again why should we play this now if we already know what happens?

Reactions: Bernys95 and PJ95X

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
If you are referring to "age of ...", then both expressions do exist, but have a slightly different meaning.
Did not not mean to kick up a stink. What being a dyslexic English speaker I may/could be wrong but it did not feel right when reading it....
edit :Wow , Apparently there are seven different types of English language spoken around the world .
But only one Queens English..

Last edited:

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
even more than before:
grind your maid
grind money
grind fame
grind stats
grind red
grind for carwash (and even worse if you want to make use of it once i had save and load 38 times to make "her" appear at the stairs)
grind for gym
grind for beach resort
grind for the fixing the resort needs every several days (man if you need several 100 materials and you have to increase each one with a click or key press you turn insane if you dont cheat your way through it)
grind for the 2nd dungeon/island
as for bugs expect perhaps 1-2 game fixes per gameversion to remove at least the critical/gamebreaking bugs

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
it also took me 16 hours of playing day by day to finally dig myself out of the -6200 fame i had for saving faye from being a public use slave for the shite her manager set her up for as a child star with the sports drink death.

albert73

Jan 24, 2020
por favor alguien q me diga que mas pasa en el cementerio . que ya tengo a red en level 25. y mato araña y murcielagos y no me sale mas nada q tengo q hacer

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
There are still to this day tons of reviews that left me thinking if we played the same game...
One of the latest literally said that the story is well writen and the only bad point for him was the lack of interactions with the girls. This game is ONLY interactions with grinding in between. What was he playing? The suuuper deep fighting system?

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Pls add "Sandbox" tag too the main page. I was thinking, finaly it made a VN version, but no its the same as bevor.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes