Dec 26, 2020
I need help with this game I have many bugs first one is no matter how much time I wait Leonora doesn't come with Regina to visit after the ceremony and no matter how many times I attended Olivia classes she doesn't appear the second bug is that I can't enter the cemetery even after accepting the fifth plus quest each time I click at the door it says I have no reason to go there so plz help

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
I need help with this game I have many bugs first one is no matter how much time I wait Leonora doesn't come with Regina to visit after the ceremony and no matter how many times I attended Olivia classes she doesn't appear the second bug is that I can't enter the cemetery even after accepting the fifth plus quest each time I click at the door it says I have no reason to go there so plz help
The whole game is a bug adventure. Its hard to say whats the problem is. If you follow my last walkthrough https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-fix-2-public-leocid2.33364/post-4442158
that could help to avoid some bugs.

Reactions: PacoTaco

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
secondary quest go back home?? after i bought a slave i got this quest and i dont know how to clear it cause i got home and nothngs happening and alexa 2nd quest how to trigger that??? just wait for what??

Last edited:

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
Anyone can share a full save of last version please ?
My save was bugged and couldn't progress in one of the missions so I didn't keep it.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
walkthrough for 1.9 content
in order to start sasha's questline, go to her room and talk to her
after collecting package for her, quest log will say "expect events to run their course", the truth is you should go to newly added dancing room in the school.
NOTICE: don't enter dancing room before you deliver the package, unless you want to completely break the questline and the only solution is to load an earlier save.
rest of the quest is simple enough, except one part, "quest 15: advance in other stories", which actually means "do you have cornelia as your maid yet?". if so, one or two days later the next scene will trigger when you go back home from school.
and 1.9 content stops after this scene.

like alexia, cornelia and few others, sasha's story isn't finished. suppposedly these will be completed in 2.0. let's hope it does cut those loose ends.

mancelut

Oct 4, 2018
is there a command to change the time of day? I'm stuck at night, i have olivia and sophia in my room and I cannot progress the time

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes