Juninhocdt

Aug 4, 2020
Sorry for the double post, how do i open console ? i saw bunch of thing about event skipping and all, i wanna see if that helps me too, but i still don't find anything about the events of Miranda..
Well for the Console Its simple. Go to the Following Directory:
BastardGirlsR-1.3-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.3-pc\renpy\common\

And search for the File named as "00console". Open this file and search for the Line that says "config.console = False". Change the False to True and save the file. Now launch the game and during playthrough press the buttons "Shift+O" and the console will appear.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Hey guys,
I'm kinda blocked on the game..
I've done all quests of Elena/Carol, i also have willow, i got all slaves.. i restored the carwash.. i got the gym...
but here's come my problems, first, i can't meet Miranda at all, scenes doesn't proc, i got like 3 months of days already cleaned on the game, got platinum card for the bar, i saw on guide that Sophie has to come talk to us about a checkup, does it have anything to do with the scene with carol getting sabotaged?
Also, i block on Mary questline too, after the 2nd scene with her and Kamila i can't go further, i do maintenance thingy, she come on the carwash but nothing more, maybe i need to spam it? since it's not precised on the guide i don't know.
I've done Lilith quest too.
I'm kinda lost right now to be honest, i don't know what to do, maybe i've forgot to do something.
If you guys have any tips that would be great, 'cause i'm really lost.
thanks for the answers !
Mary:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-fix-2-public-leocid2.33364/post-5190804

Miranda:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-8-fix-2-public-leocid2.33364/post-5134458

I don't need to use the cheat jump to trigger those events, but it's a alternative if you want to force trigger one, and continue playing to get the rest of the quests.

Reactions: Loganfin

cicek

Oct 23, 2018
Hi everyone someone have save for me everytime my fame and my popularity is -1000 and I don't see all the good work of this game I upload few save but all the quest is finished ☹I hope someone can help me

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
you can simply use cheats mods
The Cheat-Mods on the first page are outdated, and I think that installing them on a newer version of the game, has something to do with the bugs to trigger some events.
Because I only used the console in the game to enter some cheats, without installing any Cheat-Mod, and I didn't have so many problems to trigger the events while playing.

Guys do you have Leonora jump cheat? i can't trigger her events, Cornelia too..
Cornelia:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leonora:

Jan 29, 2018
The Cheat-Mods on the first page are outdated, and I think that installing them on a newer version of the game, has something to do with the bugs to trigger some events.
Because I only used the console in the game to enter some cheats, without installing any Cheat-Mod, and I didn't have so many problems to trigger the events while playing.

Cornelia:

Leonora:
Oh i didnt' knew that, i'm not using these tho, i did everything by my own, i just installed it like 2 hours ago xD
And thanks man you rock !
Was really annoying to no find anything about them

Reactions: CAT0X0

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Well ok for me the Leonora classroom event is corrupted, i can't see it, i got an error.. nice
In an of Olivia's events in the classroom, Leonora appears. There is only Leonora's dialogues at the end of that Olivia event and the other in the Car Wash office.

• Love
Reactions: Kenpacik

Juninhocdt

Aug 4, 2020

Cornelia:

Leonora:
Hi man,
These two events have already happened to me, but nothing else happens, I can't buy the beach resort or the photo studio. :-(

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Hi man,
These two events have already happened to me, but nothing else happens, I can't buy the beach resort or the photo studio. :-(
The photo studio as far as I've played you can't buy it, because it doesn't have any use yet. I guess you have to wait until another update of the game, where Mary has some scene posing for the camera as a model in there. At least with the Gym, the possibility to train and buy it was triggered by the events with Hanna there.

The mc buys that property on the beach, in an event with Maat that takes place in the Car Wash office.

after that dialogue with Maat, if you don't have the $50000 in your inventory, open the console and use the cheat:

Dinero = 50000
exit

and after closing the console, select Maat and buy that property. And then you can go to the beach to know it, and have Mary start building there.

I'm going to wait until the next version of the game if I missed something, because I already uninstalled it.

Last edited:

machine1104

Aug 26, 2019
i cant procede on carol's quest: im stacked when she tell me that need to help a friend (or something like this) after i got the blowjob class scene

Aqeel

May 16, 2018
Does anyone have the save for v1.6 or v1.7? Or does anyone know how to fix the crashing issue after copying the save file from a different computer? I replaced my computer and even though I copied my save files it crashes. I don't want to start the game over again. Please help.

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Requested by jhose15xs

This game's scripts is cursed. I couldn't do anything with them so that they'd play OGG versions of the space heavy MP3s. My traditional methodology was simply not workable for compressing this game. I coulda got this game down to 700 MiB but this game simply did not allow me. I had to wait on YAC to do its thing slowly. :(

The link may die in the long term due to this game taking up ~1 GiB of cloud space.

Bastard Girls R [v1.8 Fix 2 Public] [Leocid2]

Original Win10_64 Compressed: 3.10 GiB
Lite Win10_64 Rar Size: 1.07 GiB
Lite Win10_64 Size on Disk: 1.16 GiB

No Virustotal link as it's too large to upload.

Tools used: YAC v.2.0b

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I love how, after all this time, the negative reviews of this game are interesting analisis of why the story is shit, the MC is insufferable, the dialogue is cringe, the gameplay is THE WORST, and is constantly buged...and the couple of good reviews that make the game dont fall in the ''1 star'' pitfall are basically... ''TITS GOOD''.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes