Carca

Aug 22, 2017
How can I train my strenght?
Need 3000 and the morning training only gives 50 points... I don't want to grind for hours....

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
3GB AND STILL NO DAY OF THE DEAD STORY.
How long before we get to that 10GB?
And another 10GB to conttinue the story?
Also 1 of those girlss, never got tthe augmentation ritual or whatever, not even in the prequel or whatever.
I think we're going to see the continuation of the prequel in 2022 or 2023 at this rate.
Tell me again why should we play this now if we already know what happens?
wasn't that in the last update with olivia story?

AlexisBN

Jul 4, 2017
por favor alguien q me diga que mas pasa en el cementerio . que ya tengo a red en level 25. y mato araña y murcielagos y no me sale mas nada q tengo q hacer
Si ya estuviste con el fantasma y red en el lago, no hay nada más que hacer. Y como te han dicho mejor escribe en inglés en este foro.

Aug 10, 2019
walkthrough for 1.9 content
in order to start sasha's questline, go to her room and talk to her
after collecting package for her, quest log will say "expect events to run their course", the truth is you should go to newly added dancing room in the school.
NOTICE: don't enter dancing room before you deliver the package, unless you want to completely break the questline and the only solution is to load an earlier save.
rest of the quest is simple enough, except one part, "quest 15: advance in other stories", which actually means "do you have cornelia as your maid yet?". if so, one or two days later the next scene will trigger when you go back home from school.
and 1.9 content stops after this scene.

like alexia, cornelia and few others, sasha's story isn't finished. suppposedly these will be completed in 2.0. let's hope it does cut those loose ends.
I just got Sasha's quest but the only thing in the mall is clothing and jewelry what did i do wrong?

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Is the game fixed yet?
This game always has at least 1-9 bugs after every update release. I usually wait to download until most of the bugfixes get released because I got tired of constantly downloading bugfix1, bugfix2, bugfix3,...... All these fixes would occur over the span of about 1 week. So rather than just downloading 1 fix per day I just waited a week for the full game download with as many bugfixes as possible included.

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
How can I train my strenght?
Need 3000 and the morning training only gives 50 points... I don't want to grind for hours....
it just says 50 points at least i got never more than 25 ...
2nd lesson might give you a few more points and you might eat spagetti at school for another 5 points or so
otherwise welcome to the grind or unlock the console and start cheating thought that may break your game

another tipp stay away from the cementary before unlocking the gym as you lose strenght there faster than you can gain it
once you got the gym it gets better like fame isnt an issue after getting the beachressort - just when you get it there isnt really any use for it anymore ...

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
console
next best beach resort thought when you get it you dont need fame anymore ...
for 95% of the game normal grind would be farming the 5 spider quest

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes