cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
ok, how do i get the mary line to start after taking her to eat at the beach bar??
and how do i start the marnda line after her initial visit to the carwash??

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
wow those events in the forst, does this update have more to the line of the girl or is saving her the end??
and access to the aura, MWHAHAHAHAHA what will i be able to do later???
and how do i get miranda to call me after that chat??

Last edited:

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
holt frak in a handbasket, i lost over 300k money somehow in this update after the events in the forest.

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
wow those events in the forst, does this update have more to the line of the girl or is saving her the end??
and access to the aura, MWHAHAHAHAHA what will i be able to do later???
and how do i get miranda to call me after that chat??
there are some mysteries ... (or call them bugs)
miranda not calling - now even her questlog is empty
alexia just with a : wiat for the events to coninue to unfold - now for several ingame months
the olivia quest started each time visiting the beach bar now its stuck at : visit her at home while her door 24/7 just keeps its "its closed"
a photographer wanting to call me - nothing again

so what to do ? keep a totally messed up save or start the horror of a new save again , or just walk away ...

Last edited:

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
question, is there any way for a cheat, or a mod, to avoid this lame micro managing of the slaves ? i mean disabeling the stuff like dirty and nead or something like that ? this micro manage stuff is destroying the game totaly
don't waste time on that, it's pointless.
save before result announcement, load if you don't win, that's how i win every bikini contest. but tbh, there is no point winning bikini contest at this stage.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
english version coming?
Preferences, set it to english, right side I believe, but it is obvious

where is the pizza store?
Same area as the massage/beauty place and the mall, in the city centre, instead of going to the left, then left again for the massage and beauty place, you go to the back.
So city centre, left, back, to get there
in-game images make it easy enough to find.

azazel94

Dec 11, 2019
alguien que me pueda decir como consigo que despierte cornelia o si devo hacer algo para que esta pueda despertar

spinecko

Mar 19, 2021
Hi, I'm stocked with Sascha Quest 3 - Expect event to run in their course - I played now 1 Month in Game but these is no new event coming up. Could someone explain me how to get future?
Thx in advance

puresoul95

Mar 4, 2019
Hey guys I have a problem. I can't enter the cemetery evry time I click on it the MC says I have no reason to go there even though I started mission 5 ( take a supply pakage the the white raven tavern). Please help me if you have a solution. Thanks

1.PNG

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes