cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
can someone please tell me how to get miranda to call?? i got the convorsation with her going to call in a few days.
and how do i get cornella to start her line?? she is only sitting in the gas station drunk.

puresoul95

Mar 4, 2019
can someone please tell me how to get miranda to call?? i got the convorsation with her going to call in a few days.
and how do i get cornella to start her line?? she is only sitting in the gas station drunk.
If you met her the first time then you have to upgrade your shope by hiring Mary and then she'll vist and will call you in 3 or 5 days. As for Cornella you have to finsh Mary quest and hiring Willow then go to the gas station and the scene will triger.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
how do i pass the Sasha Quest 15? im stuck there, then with the mission of delivering to the white raven tavern, and now i had one scene with mary (that cost me $1200) where do i go from there?? the questlog doesn't say anything, it just show blank with mary

Last edited:

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
If you met her the first time then you have to upgrade your shope by hiring Mary and then she'll vist and will call you in 3 or 5 days. As for Cornella you have to finsh Mary quest and hiring Willow then go to the gas station and the scene will triger.
i now have cornella passed out in sophies room, do i just wait for the next step or is there something i can do to advance this line??

Last edited:

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
done that, still no call is there a stat requirement like 5-10k int?
how do i pass the Sasha Quest 15? im stuck there, then with the mission of delivering to the white raven tavern, and now i had one scene with mary (that cost me $1200) where do i go from there?? the questlog doesn't say anything, it just show blank with mary
did you finish olivia/cornelia questlines so far ? after that i went to the pool at night otherwise you might take a look at one of the walkthoughts in this thread
i now have cornella passed out in sophies room, do i just wait for the next step or is there something i can do to advance this line??
i think you should enter the shower- sophie should be there with cornelia unlocking the further progress
which one is Elisa? XD
your right hand woman the one handling your slaves at the stairs in school, manages your carwash/resort improves your learning by 10 points if you invite her over

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Strange, Shasha as 15 quest but her first one (fetch a package from pharmacy at mall, which dont exist or is hidden ?).
Is there a walktrough ?
The game is good but still need some efforts, combat are ok, but would befit from a presentation of the interface..

Reactions: Matrob

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
i take it i need to get the diamond membership at the beach bar to start everything there other than getting my slaves to work there?
i also have the issue that sophias mother is still looking to catch me and to serve detention, eve though i have served it multipul times and am able to orally please her to get out of detention early.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
ok, on the night screen for the carwash, there is a stack of coins with a plus sign on it and a number in red next to it. what does that number mean?? is it how much goes to the girl/s or something else??

KingAsh91

May 12, 2019
Has anyone had a bug when getting sasha to the bar, i got that bug and i don´t know how to fix it, i think it is because i downloaded the compressed version. Help!!

Skorm

May 5, 2018
Can anyone help me pls?
how do i trigger Olivia's Quest 6? i finished quest 5 and the questlog tells me to wait until classes at school... that was 20 ingame weeks ago, but still nothing happend. And when i go to the beachbar she is still there and want me to do quest 5.
As for Miranda, i've got the carwash a long time ago, Miranda visted and told me she would call but up to now there was no call.
I already upgraded the carwash long ago but Miranda doesnt visit the carwash anymore. The only one who showed up was Maat a few times until she sold the resort to me.
And Alexia's questline is stuck in quest 2 "waiting for events to continue to unfold"

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Can anyone help me pls?
how do i trigger Olivia's Quest 6? i finished quest 5 and the questlog tells me to wait until classes at school... that was 20 ingame weeks ago, but still nothing happend. And when i go to the beachbar she is still there and want me to do quest 5.
As for Miranda, i've got the carwash a long time ago, Miranda visted and told me she would call but up to now there was no call.
I already upgraded the carwash long ago but Miranda doesnt visit the carwash anymore. The only one who showed up was Maat a few times until she sold the resort to me.
And Alexia's questline is stuck in quest 2 "waiting for events to continue to unfold"
for the maranda line, i saved and loaded before choosing jaye to work at the carwash till miranda showed up again, i know its a pain in the butt, but it works for this just like it does to get battles in the cave or forest to save time and resources. the alexia quest will continue after you get miranda to a certain point.
did you take the keys to olivias apartment?? if so you might want to share your save so the dev or someone can go through the code to see if something bugged for you.
how did you get maat to the carwash?? did you already have the diamond membership at the beach bar??

Skorm

May 5, 2018
ok thanks, i will try to trigger the Olivia visit. Most times i had the two other slaves working at the carwash, maybe thats the reason.

Maat + bodyguard showed up the first time as soon as i opend the newly upgraded carwash, at that time i had only the gold membership tho. I also brought the resort from her as a gold member. upgraded just recently to diamond

And for Olivia, yes i did. Quest 5 and all prev. are marked as complete in my questlog aswell and i cant enter her apartment anymore.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes