JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
I'm sorry if it's true, it's the fifth, but it's the problem of the entrance to the cemetery
Np. If you've accepted the quest but don't have access, all I can assume is that there's something else you must do in order to finally have a reason other than the Rep quest to enter it. Unfortunately I can't remember that far back.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
ok, i now have the diamond membership at the beach bar.
how do i get to build more things at my beach property, how do i get to have the wet t-shirt contests??

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
ok, i now have the diamond membership at the beach bar.
how do i get to build more things at my beach property, how do i get to have the wet t-shirt contests??
You simply need the right amount of materials to build locations at the beach. As for a wet t-shirt contest. I honestly didn't even know that was possible, unless I simply skimmed over it being brought up.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
elisa keeps telling me i don't need any of the other 3 buildings on my property. nor am i having to do maintinance on the tower.

Keltic67

Apr 9, 2019
is there a bug in Olivia' in her quest line she told she will give me her signature but when i talk Elisa at my home it still say's i need to inprove my study and i can't seem to get Miranda to call me it has been two in game months since her saying she will call me in a few days i have the upgraded carwash as well

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
is there a bug in Olivia' in her quest line she told she will give me her signature but when i talk Elisa at my home it still say's i need to inprove my study and i can't seem to get Miranda to call me it has been two in game months since her saying she will call me in a few days i have the upgraded carwash as well
for miranda, yes you need to improve the office of the carwash. as to olivias signature i am not sure if it is in the game yet.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
i hate the fact that i lost over 300k dollars in game when i got to actually date miranda. and now the beach property is a pain in the butt to get everything built.
and i am still getting hunted by sopias mommy to serve detention after 4 in game months since i did anything to deserve this.

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
Np. If you've accepted the quest but don't have access, all I can assume is that there's something else you must do in order to finally have a reason other than the Rep quest to enter it. Unfortunately I can't remember that far back.
Well, I no longer get any Quest that I have not done, only that of the cemetery

Keltic67

Apr 9, 2019
i'm not sure whats with the Sasha quest line i'm quest 4 that says go home but it is not triggering been waiting like three in game months for it to trigger

batanegra

May 8, 2017
did you finish olivia/cornelia questlines so far ? after that i went to the pool at night otherwise you might take a look at one of the walkthoughts in this thread
which quest is that? i'm lost in names some times
PD: the olivia quest yes, finished, the cornelia one didn't start, and mary got the scene at the dinner and one more at the car wash

Last edited:

Keltic67

Apr 9, 2019
yes i've finished both of those questlines i'll try the pool at night like you suggested thank you
and i'll try the option as well thanks

HarryCane

Mar 25, 2021
How to play basketball? The ball does not respond to pressing. I wait for the ball to hit the green line, but it does not respond to the touch of my finger

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
How to play basketball? The ball does not respond to pressing. I wait for the ball to hit the green line, but it does not respond to the touch of my finger
you have to hit the space bar while the ball is in the green part of the curve.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
im stuck in quest Alexia wait for event to unfold, what i need to do ?
you need to get the carwash, miranda will show up adventually, then upgrade the office of the carwash, wait for miranda to show up again and things will continue through her line.

Reactions: ProPlay
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes