ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
Dev add more photos and dialogue, but 1.9 stop in quest that old version not stop there , still more like : new home , Elena and her friend play sport, 3 new Loli maids , halloween event, Miranda and Alexia live in new home.

Last edited:

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
I´ve tried to download 1.9 version for Windows from the Nopy and from Anonfile Links.... both seems to be broken. :(

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how much content there is for the resort you start building on the beach after you buy the private land there ? I've built the watch tower and hired a slave. And bought her a jetski.

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
Guys i need some help apparently...
I am guessing i'm nearing the end of the update tho theres few things missing which i havent done from what ive read from comments like that resort building or whatever its going on i cant seem to start that event..
The second thing i have a problem with is the 5th quest from Jenifer i cant seem to enter the graveyard whenever i try it says " I have no reason to go there" even tho i have the quest. im not sure if this information will help but ill just put it out there, i downloaded the game from f95 site which is posted on this thread from nopy link which i assume is the latest version.

I would appreciate any help that u can give me. Thank you very much :D

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Anyone know how much content there is for the resort you start building on the beach after you buy the private land there ? I've built the watch tower and hired a slave. And bought her a jetski.
you also need to build the guard building and get someone there with the quad bike, then starts the process of building the other things and maning them, it takes around 250k dollars to afford all the materials to build everything.
once you build the bar, the lady will show up to start the bikini contest every 15 days.

Reactions: ViperGts151

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Guys i need some help apparently...
I am guessing i'm nearing the end of the update tho theres few things missing which i havent done from what ive read from comments like that resort building or whatever its going on i cant seem to start that event..
The second thing i have a problem with is the 5th quest from Jenifer i cant seem to enter the graveyard whenever i try it says " I have no reason to go there" even tho i have the quest. im not sure if this information will help but ill just put it out there, i downloaded the game from f95 site which is posted on this thread from nopy link which i assume is the latest version.

I would appreciate any help that u can give me. Thank you very much :D
to start the beach resort line, you need to upgrade the office of the carwash and wait till maat shows up and she will allow you to buy the beach property for $50,000.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
to the dev, once you get the slaves working on the beach, i have gotten them both the machine and ice cream and they keep saying that they need them instead of going to a shorter interaction with them after getting them everything.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how to progress with Cornelia route at the moment she is passed out drunk in Sophie's room ?

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how to progress with Miranda route I'm at the point after you give her your house keys the quest log says wait for events to unfold ?

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
have you met her at the beach bar??
Yeah I met her at the beach bar for the first date then took her to golden palace then she picked me up from school and we had sex in the hospital parking lot then I spoke to her at a cafe near the port and gave her my house keys Looking at the quest log it says wait for the events to continue to unfold

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Yeah I met her at the beach bar for the first date then took her to golden palace then she picked me up from school and we had sex in the hospital parking lot then I spoke to her at a cafe near the port and gave her my house keys Looking at the quest log it says wait for the events to continue to unfold
have you done the alexia quests at the school??

Reactions: ViperGts151
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes