The ingame guide doenst really tell u much

And the guides that users made are not up to date

Or not covering each and every girl

I am stuck with several girls smh

That and the outragous grind in the game

Mkes it so annoying to get trough

Reactions: cavebear

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how to progress with the Sasha storyline just got to the point where she tried to take out kyo with a baseball bat and the MC stops her then slaps her and says he claims her as his I've looked at the quest log it says progress with other stories but I'm not sure which ones it means I've completed Elena's, Carols, Elisa,Olivia and Jaye storyline?

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
the story End with Miranda and Alexia interviews ?? where other story go , did Dev delete it ?

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
Anyone know how to progress with the Sasha storyline just got to the point where she tried to take out kyo with a baseball bat and the MC stops her then slaps her and says he claims her as his I've looked at the quest log it says progress with other stories but I'm not sure which ones it means I've completed Elena's, Carols, Elisa,Olivia and Jaye storyline?
thats mean u need to start with Alexia story

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
you need to complete the cornilia line till she is a maid to you.

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
Anyone else stuck on the quest for Sasha that just tells you to wait? I've taken her to Dagon City and all that, and her quest is the only one that I have and doesn't say to wait till a future update, so I'm unsure if her quest is on pause at the moment or not...

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am stuck with Alexia storyline tho ... Its saying wait for events to unfold

And with Miranda i only seen her once at the car wash and she said she call me but she never does

And the cornilla quest line i dont even know how to start that

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
I am stuck with Alexia storyline tho ... Its saying wait for events to unfold

And with Miranda i only seen her once at the car wash and she said she call me but she never does

And the cornilla quest line i dont even know how to start that
after you upgrade the office of the carwash, you need to save and load before choosing you slave to work one day, it is a random chance that miranda shows up, so it will take some time for her to get there.
also note if you have the gold membership at the beach bar, maat will also randomly show up at the carwash after choosing a slave to work.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
after you upgrade the office of the carwash, you need to save and load before choosing you slave to work one day, it is a random chance that miranda shows up, so it will take some time for her to get there.
also note if you have the gold membership at the beach bar, maat will also randomly show up at the carwash after choosing a slave to work.
You mean that maintenance that Mary does ?

If u do that then she sits in the chair and not miranda

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
hey does anyone have a walk-through for this game? the ones on the front page seem woefully out of date.

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
You mean that maintenance that Mary does ?

If u do that then she sits in the chair and not miranda
If I remeber correctly, you actually have to catch Mary in the garage of your house working on your car. Talk to her then and she'll make it possible to upgrade the carwash and eventually get Miranda.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
If I remeber correctly, you actually have to catch Mary in the garage of your house working on your car. Talk to her then and she'll make it possible to upgrade the carwash and eventually get Miranda.
I caught her at my house in the garage but after that i dont know how to proceed

I also bought her a night gown

And i paid off her debt to the gunhild family

Do i need to do the maintenance at the carwash again ?

Its confusing

And how do u start the quest with the nun drinking at the gas station ?

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
please tell me how we engage on girls in orders, some says elisa first is that right?
if it right what about the others

HarryCane

Mar 25, 2021
I have two problems. I play on Android. 1) in basketball, the ball does not respond to the touch of a finger. 2) I collected 200 popularity, go to Sasha, but immediately find myself in the store. And so it repeats itself again and again. Please, help me

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes