michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
to start her line you need to pay the price to get into the art room, it goes quickly from there.
I did find her in the art class room and later in the library

But after that the quest goes to wait for events to unfold

I gues i need to advance the miranda storyline ? Do u have to wait to call you ? Or will u need to see her at the carwash a second time ?

And how do u get that nun quest going the one at the gas station ?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Does anyone know were i can get the sport outfit for Mary

And how do u proceed with Alexia i am stuck after i found her at the library and she ran off

And how do u proceed with Miranda after that first carwash visit she said she call the mc but so far nothing ?

And how do u start the Cornelia quest

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Does anyone know were i can get the sport outfit for Mary

And how do u proceed with Alexia i am stuck after i found her at the library and she ran off

And how do u proceed with Miranda after that first carwash visit she said she call the mc but so far nothing ?

And how do u start the Cornelia quest
to continue the alexia line you have to upgrade the office at the carwash and wait for miranda to show up and continue her line which will merge with alexia at the beach bar the second time you meet miranda there.
you need to get sasha to the point waiting for quest 7 i believe, conrelia quest didn't start for me till then and along the line of miranda hit a point i am not sure when. when the line starts you will be in the gas station.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So this new version ends with getting the new maid cornelia into the family ?

And the Sasha ending at the pool were a fight breaks out and sophie produces a killer move ?

Or is there more ?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That killer move of that tiny maid of ours was bad ass

Almost killed off that alcolyte

Last edited:

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
and also remember the sophie put the other maid who was going to be our main maid into a come before joining us and powering up with levels and our own access to aura as a bonus to her as our souls are also merged due to the ceremony.

Reactions: michael1984

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
any clue how to get them? I've been stuck on being told to wait and I don't have active quests for anyone else as far as I know...
they just happened for me, it could be just waiting for some times to pass at school, yu'll love the next quest with her at school, it brings back so many memories from my childhood.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
and also remember the sophie put the other maid who was going to be our main maid into a come before joining us and powering up with levels and our own access to aura as a bonus to her as our souls are also merged due to the ceremony.
Not gonna lie with sophie our tiny maid having that op alpha state and the mc his new aura power they gonna be a force to be reckoned with

The only downside of this game is thhe ridiculous grind and the non skip able fights

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes