michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So i asked this question once but ill ask it again, i just hope it wont be considered spam :D

when i try to enter the cemetery it says "i have no reason to go there".

do i have to do something special or is it a bug or something? i believe i've done all other quests except that one, if any1 can offer any kind of solution i would be grateful.

Also when does mary quest ends?? doesnt she has to go modeling for cecilia? because i havent done that :/
Mary ends with the remodeling of the carwash office and the car repair shop

She does still help out with the building of the beach resort tho

Reactions: Alex123231

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
For the cemtery to be opend to you ... You need to have rescued Sumy thhe library woman ... And after that you need to help hehr kill a bug in the library attic... Only thhen u can get to the cemetery with a mission to provide supplies to the inn there
I have done all that and finished all other possible quest except that one with the cemetary :/

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
I was just saying it worked for me, nothing else did, and I tried different times, rooms, methods of going home etc, but that worked, twice (as I had to restart the update due to another issue.)
I hope you find a workaround that works for you.
same here. thx

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
Have u already gotten the gym as well ?

You probally need 500 or more strenght as well to go to the cemetery
Yep got the gym i have enough str as well i tried to cheat as well since i thought i dont have enough str but notthing helps :/ maybe its bugged any1 else having this problem???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yep got the gym i have enough str as well i tried to cheat as well since i thought i dont have enough str but notthing helps :/ maybe its bugged any1 else having this problem???
Thats pretty weird tho that even then u cant go into the cemetery you should have done everything for it already by then

I had no issues with it

You are sure u pressed start on the cemetery delivery quest given from jennifer ?

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
Thats pretty weird tho that even then u cant go into the cemetery you should have done everything for it already by then

I had no issues with it

You are sure u pressed start on the cemetery delivery quest given from jennifer ?
as soon as i realised that i cant enter i went back and pressed like 100 more times hahah :/

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
as soon as i realised that i cant enter i went back and pressed like 100 more times hahah :/
Thats confusing then

Caus it should have given you direct acces after all that

Try and follow that one walktrough thats on the main page of this tread

Not the Mega one but the other one

I followed that guy his walktrough and it opended the cemetery easy

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I found it but I can not pay its share of 200
She is in the gym now rite ?

Did u make her a instructor at the gym ?

Then just click advertisement on the main gym girl menu

But make sure that the previous advertisement is collected and u can choose a other gym instructor advertisement

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You already paid to have ur main instructor do a week advertisement

You need to wait and collect that money after a week

And then pick coach 2 in the advertisement section and pay the new instructor 200

Reactions: Pledato

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
If i remember correct if you have power more then 500 after you accept mission to delivery package try to talk to nuns in church also if you are using a compressed version of game always get errors.

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
If i remember correct if you have power more then 500 after you accept mission to delivery package try to talk to nuns in church also if you are using a compressed version of game always get errors.
i have way above 500 power and i did all you are suggesting but notthing happens :/ also i think something is wrong with my game at least take a look at the photo :/

Aca1902

Sep 9, 2019
Can someone please explain it to me how to upgrade carwash so i can get Miranda to talk with me again? When i go to purchases and improvements i only have two options. One cost 1k ( Elisa calls for maintenance) and the 2nd once cost 100 ( Its to get better coffee or smt like that ). When i try to talk with Miranda i only get this from her "I like this place and the personalized attention hehehe! ". The only two other quests i have are Sasha (Advance in other stories) and Alexia (wait for the events to continue to unfold). I dont know what else i can do to continue story. Any tips are welcome.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes