michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Can someone please explain it to me how to upgrade carwash so i can get Miranda to talk with me again? When i go to purchases and improvements i only have two options. One cost 1k ( Elisa calls for maintenance) and the 2nd once cost 100 ( Its to get better coffee or smt like that ). When i try to talk with Miranda i only get this from her "I like this place and the personalized attention hehehe! ". The only two other quests i have are Sasha (Advance in other stories) and Alexia (wait for the events to continue to unfold). I dont know what else i can do to continue story. Any tips are welcome.
You need to have Mary in ur home and when she living with you then u need to find her at ur car its one of those c rooms c 3 i believe

And also have that repair shop up and running

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.9 APK
Android games updated daily -

Pinko_rp

Feb 1, 2021
hi guys! please help! I overworked Red one day and now I only see "Red is tired. I need to send her to hospital!" And I can't enter cemetry! I tried going to hospital but nothing happens there! When I open her from the "hero menu" I see that her energy if from -60 to 220 and is in grey! How can I fix it? My last save is a bit away so that is not a good option!

HarryCane

Mar 25, 2021
Guys, how to play basketball? I play on Android, but the ball does not respond to the finger presses in any way. What to do??

xesrepus

Jun 14, 2020
hi guys! please help! I overworked Red one day and now I only see "Red is tired. I need to send her to hospital!" And I can't enter cemetry! I tried going to hospital but nothing happens there! When I open her from the "hero menu" I see that her energy if from -60 to 220 and is in grey! How can I fix it? My last save is a bit away so that is not a good option!
I had the same problem. But don't worry.
During the Carol quest there's a moment in wich Sophie faints and it's taken to the hospital. From that moment on Sophie will consume energy in combat too. When her energy is depleted you can take her to the hospital again and recharge both her and/or Red for 200$ each.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I hope we advance with the cemetery stuff in the next update

Either that or Maybe gather some more allies to fight Kyo with

Crimson_Fox

Jul 10, 2020
is there a bug fix yet for the missions for the victoria office and how do you trigger lady x and the hospital?
the thing is I have quest 5 active for Sumy I think her name does not let me through the cemetery at all and is a proper walkthrough or a mod walkthrough yet

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
the thing is I have quest 5 active for Sumy I think her name does not let me through the cemetery at all and is a proper walkthrough or a mod walkthrough yet
Did u rescue the library woman Sumy ?

If yes then after that u get a new quest were u have to find her back in the library and kill a bug in that attic

After that is done u can proceeed with the delivery quest for theh cemeterey

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes