Aca1902

Sep 9, 2019
you need at least level 30 for monster boss and follow up fight with the maid after wards.
Thank you. But lvl 30 is max lvl if im not wrong... How do you get her to level 30 without any chats? 50 exp per mob we are talking about more then a kills. I always got option to use cheat to get her to lvl 30 but i really dont want to use chats...

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What level does Sophie need to be to kill monsters there? When i start fight with Crocodlie Sophe is doing 5 dmg to them. And they got 1k health. I tried leveling Sophie 1 level to check if she will do more dmg but there is no difference . Or is there a way to make Sophie and Red stronger or level them faster? Killing 50-60 monsters in a cave for one level is going to suck.
I just used a cheat mod

Caus the grind is terrible in this game

HarryCane

Mar 25, 2021
Why are you ignoring my messages? Eh. I wanted to ask how to give Elena a dress that she will wear in the pool? This is the third quest of Elena, first he pumped 100 strength, then lost in basketball, and Sophie helped. And now we must somehow give Elena a dress, but how?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Why are you ignoring my messages? Eh. I wanted to ask how to give Elena a dress that she will wear in the pool? This is the third quest of Elena, first he pumped 100 strength, then lost in basketball, and Sophie helped. And now we must somehow give Elena a dress, but how?
You mean the bikinis

You can either use the cheat mod to get them with ease

Or u have to go to the mall and try ur luck with that lootbox that shopkeeper present u with and u have to get Elena that red bathingsuit

HarryCane

Mar 25, 2021
You mean the bikinis

You can either use the cheat mod to get them with ease

Or u have to go to the mall and try ur luck with that lootbox that shopkeeper present u with and u have to get Elena that red bathingsuit
I already have a red swimsuit! But how to give it to her? Where can I meet her? And then in the room it is either occupied, or it is not there. I play on Android. Maybe this game has a book about the passage of the game?

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I already have a red swimsuit! But how to give it to her? Where can I meet her? And then in the room it is either occupied, or it is not there. I play on Android. Maybe this game has a book about the passage of the game?
Just look at the walktrough not the mega link walktrough

But the tread walktrough on the main page of this tread

Its called walktrough2

Read that walktrough and follow it and u will get most done

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Is it still ungodly grindy with triggers working half of time and unrealistic energy/food system that makes you pass out if you dare to go day without eating?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Is the questlog incomplete or did i miss someting?
Sasha Q7 "Let events take their course"
Alexia Q2 "Wiat for the events to continue to unfold" (Spellfix: Wait)
I played an ingame month and checked every location and talked to every one on every single day but nothing. Everything else in the questlog is completed or has a "end of content" note.

Last edited:

Keltic67

Apr 9, 2019
i've got the same problem Sasha Q7 talk to her at the apartment been doing the same things for 2 months ingame

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Is the questlog incomplete or did i miss someting?
Sasha Q7 "Let events take their course"
Alexia Q2 "Wiat for the events to continue to unfold" (Spellfix: Wait)
I played an ingame month and checked every location and talked to every one on every single day but nothing. Everything else in the questlog is completed or has a "end of content" note.
With alexia you need to advance with her mother first i forgot her name morgan or something

And Sasha u can advance her story when u finished the quest line of that nun in the gas station

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
With alexia you need to advance with her mother first i forgot her name morgan or something

And Sasha u can advance her story when u finished the quest line of that nun in the gas station
If you're referring to Cornelia, I got all the way to Sasha Q10 way before I did her quest. However I'm worried doing that may have prevented me from continuing with sasha. I've been told to walk into a bathroom at school but nothing has happened.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
If you're referring to Cornelia, I got all the way to Sasha Q10 way before I did her quest. However I'm worried doing that may have prevented me from continuing with sasha. I've been told to walk into a bathroom at school but nothing has happened.
Yeah either that or u havent advanced far enough with the elena and carol stories

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well with carol, the last thing there is Q6, which is completed. As for Elena, the last thing there is Q14, which is also completed, so I guess I did sorta softlock my progress somehow.
Yeah that happends at times

Your best bet is to follow the walktrough2 at the main page

It will help u along the way to a good run of things

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes