Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
CrimsonChronos
thanks to you for the hints.

So that means that I am currently stuck in a dead end.
Pity.....

Is there actually a current walkthrough for this?
So far I have found version 0.1.5 to be the most recent, but it probably relates to the first version of the game and doesn't necessarily help.

Nevertheless, I would be very grateful for further tips.
Sab

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
CrimsonChronos
thanks to you for the hints.

So that means that I am currently stuck in a dead end.
Pity.....

Is there actually a current walkthrough for this?
So far I have found version 0.1.5 to be the most recent, but it probably relates to the first version of the game and doesn't necessarily help.

Nevertheless, I would be very grateful for further tips.
Sab
Yeah, in the walkthrough it doesn't have the "R" at the end of the game. The hyperlink labeled "Walkthrough2" can help you out with most stuff, but not everything in the current version.

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, in the walkthrough it doesn't have the "R" at the end of the game. The hyperlink labeled "Walkthrough2" can help you out with most stuff, but not everything in the current version.
I checked out the walktrough.
The last update was last year in August. So there is still a lot of content missing from the current version.

So I'm not getting any further at the moment ... unfortunately ...

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
I´m sorry if I missed something... but anyone said anything about the next update? Estimated date?

Garchomp619

Jul 7, 2018
I need help starting Cornelia's quest. what I have found was:
cornelia: have get her in gas station and can't access sophie's room. then go to toilet to start her questline.
I have meet her in the gas station but from there I get lost. Am I supposed to go in the toilet at home or somewhere else?
Plz help and thank you :)

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
I´m sorry if I missed something... but anyone said anything about the next update? Estimated date?
From leocid2: "
ahora los enemigos tendran niveles
los primeros enemigos los mataras de 1 a 2 golpes a mayor nivel mas fuertes
Habra presonajes que seran no usabes en batalla pero crearan un ataque especial.
Por ejemplo
El Mc al tener una barra llena que te indicara que podras usar un ataque especial
El Mc podra dar Buff de Ataque a las sirvientas o un buff de Defensa.
Es importante esto
Yo no estare a cargo de esta programacion directamente
Lo estara haciendo otra persona.
Habra muchos cambios de forma paulatina.
Se va avanzar poco en la historia eso es un hecho
Pero hay un gran posibilidad que haya mas sexo en nuevas escenas.
Lo que quiero que entiendan es que ahora todas la habilidades van a tener una razon porque y un uso real.
Y lo mas importante aqui no se estara haciendo cambio de historia, ni nuevos reinicios de historia. Es la misma historia, solo que ahora habran mas elementos.
La version 2.0 No habra casi nada de avance de historia principal solo que se estara incluyendo estas nuevas mecanicas.
para la 2.1 estariamos con la casa club.
La mansion se va a retrasar.
Eso se va a deber a que queremos ver y evaluar sus opiniones de la casa club.
En cambio es posible que se agregue Nova City antes de la masion.
En los proximos dias estare informando que cambios se estran aplicando en la version 2.0
Lo que acabo de mencionar seran cosas que iran paulatinamente agregando, es posible que solo 2.0 solo sea es sistema de cocina, las estadisticas base.
ya dependera del programador pueda implementarlas estos cambios.
". In general, in version 2.0 we will have a combat system, crafting food, sharpening armor and weapons, a choice of skills in the form of cards. So don't expect anything new in version 2.0.

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
From leocid2: "
ahora los enemigos tendran niveles
los primeros enemigos los mataras de 1 a 2 golpes a mayor nivel mas fuertes
Habra presonajes que seran no usabes en batalla pero crearan un ataque especial.
Por ejemplo
El Mc al tener una barra llena que te indicara que podras usar un ataque especial
El Mc podra dar Buff de Ataque a las sirvientas o un buff de Defensa.
Es importante esto
Yo no estare a cargo de esta programacion directamente
Lo estara haciendo otra persona.
Habra muchos cambios de forma paulatina.
Se va avanzar poco en la historia eso es un hecho
Pero hay un gran posibilidad que haya mas sexo en nuevas escenas.
Lo que quiero que entiendan es que ahora todas la habilidades van a tener una razon porque y un uso real.
Y lo mas importante aqui no se estara haciendo cambio de historia, ni nuevos reinicios de historia. Es la misma historia, solo que ahora habran mas elementos.
La version 2.0 No habra casi nada de avance de historia principal solo que se estara incluyendo estas nuevas mecanicas.
para la 2.1 estariamos con la casa club.
La mansion se va a retrasar.
Eso se va a deber a que queremos ver y evaluar sus opiniones de la casa club.
En cambio es posible que se agregue Nova City antes de la masion.
En los proximos dias estare informando que cambios se estran aplicando en la version 2.0
Lo que acabo de mencionar seran cosas que iran paulatinamente agregando, es posible que solo 2.0 solo sea es sistema de cocina, las estadisticas base.
ya dependera del programador pueda implementarlas estos cambios.
". In general, in version 2.0 we will have a combat system, crafting food, sharpening armor and weapons, a choice of skills in the form of cards. So don't expect anything new in version 2.0.
Gracias. Thank you.

Garchomp619

Jul 7, 2018
cornelia: have get her in gas station and can't access sophie's room. then go to toilet to start her questline.
I have meet her in the gas station but from there I get lost. Am I supposed to go in the toilet at home or somewhere else?

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
A little patience, my dear.

It is neither necessary nor useful to write the same post every few hours.
If someone can help you, you will get an answer.

Unfortunately, at the moment I don't know how I had to start the quest chain, sry ....

Reactions: Tony507

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
You have to complete almost all of the story to get to her quest line. Once every character says either wait for event to unfold or complete until next version you can get her recruitment quest chain by going to the gas station where she is drunk and the owner says it is your problem now. After that you follow up in your apartment by checking on her in Sophie's room then when you cant enter you can check on her again in the apartment bathroom at the right time. After that is the jungle RPG part to get the items to cure her and then a 1v1 fight to recruit her. So, make sure Sophie is really leveled to around 30+.

Reactions: eneas56

Pinko_rp

Feb 1, 2021
Did someone have this problem: since a day or two I cannot shut up the male voice that reads the dialogues, time, etc.?
It's annoying - I tried to go to preferences and do it again but it keeps talking all the time!

Garchomp619

Jul 7, 2018
You have to complete almost all of the story to get to her quest line. Once every character says either wait for event to unfold or complete until next version you can get her recruitment quest chain by going to the gas station where she is drunk and the owner says it is your problem now. After that you follow up in your apartment by checking on her in Sophie's room then when you cant enter you can check on her again in the apartment bathroom at the right time. After that is the jungle RPG part to get the items to cure her and then a 1v1 fight to recruit her. So, make sure Sophie is really leveled to around 30+.
Thank you my good sir, you are a gentlemen and a scholar.:)
But now I have a new question, How do I stars Miranda's quest? She is the only other one who's quest I haven't completed/started.
And also where is she?

Last edited:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Thank you my good sir, you are a gentlemen and a scholar.:)
But now I have a new question, How do I stars Miranda's quest? She is the only other one who's quest I haven't completed/started.
And also where is she?
Thats one that start's at the carwash from memory, eventually she will visit, It happens after you've had the place for a while, all paid for etc. It doubles as her daughters start to. Pretty sure im thinking of the right one.

Reactions: Garchomp619

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
If its the carwash quest line you need to send your girl there to manage it every day you can, make sure you have the coffee and repairs topped off. Saving and loading when you arrive and before you put the girls to work is advised since her chance to appear is very low. After she arrives a time or two and you talk to her in the lounge area inside you will get the option to upgrade the carwash, add a car mechanic stall, and start offering champagne. After she visits again you can talk to her inside and she seems impressed with you. She will then call you several days later while inside your bedroom in the evenings, best to just study in your room while waiting for it. This starts a set of events whit both her and her daughter that need to be completed before the next part proceeds.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes