Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone mind sharing the save for the previous version's end content so I can play the new content? I been on and off with this game and deleted it all the time. :c

Pinko_rp

Feb 1, 2021
I feel so fucked up....I reached the point when the leather for Elena quest is needed! I collected 1000+ but Sumi wanted only 10 :oops:o_O:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Tony507

Pinko_rp

Feb 1, 2021
can anyone say what to do when sister Katerina wants to punish me in the major hall! I see timer but don't know what to press!

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
Hello, i have a few problems with this (really good) game. Maybe one of you can help me.

1. I have completed all quests that were available to me. Only with Sasha do I have Quest 5 (Go to the mall) and 6 (Take Sasha to the beach bar, it's an ideal place) open. I have no idea how often I have been to the mall without what happened or I was able to get one of the visitors to react.

I also don't get any more contact with Sasha. Either she doesn't have time (gets dressed) or I don't get an answer at all. At least no response is shown when I knock on Sasha's room.

What am i doing wrong here?

2. Can it be that there is no quest with Kaira, Osiris, Paula, Leonora? Or did I walk around completely blind?

3. How do i get the damn Mansion??

Many thanks for your help.
Sab

Last edited:

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
Hello, i have a few problems with this (really good) game. Maybe one of you can help me.

1. I have completed all quests that were available to me. Only with Sasha do I have Quest 5 (Go to the mall) and 6 (Take Sasha to the beach bar, it's an ideal place) open. I have no idea how often I have been to the mall without what happened or I was able to get one of the visitors to react.

I also don't get any more contact with Sasha. Either she doesn't have time (gets dressed) or I don't get an answer at all. At least no response is shown when I knock on Sasha's room.

What am i doing wrong here?

2. Can it be that there is no quest with Kaira, Osiris, Paula, Leonora? Or did I walk around completely blind?

3. How do i get the damn Mansion??

Many thanks for your help.
Sab
1. I can't really help you out with the 1st question, hopefully someone makes a full walkthru for Sasha since we seem to be having the most trouble with her due to her being un-interactable more than half of the time.

2. I'm pretty sure they're just side characters for now who show up in the story every now and then. Nothing more.

3. Unless someone in the thread has unlocked the mansion in the remake version, I'm pretty certain you can only get in the original version of the game.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I anyone else fed up with the slave management system? Every time I send her out to do a light patrol, she gets completely dirty and tired and it takes literally DAYS to get her back up to spec. Is there a mod out there that makes it so that I can bypass that whole aspect of the slave system?

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
How many people get stuck to quest 7 sasha, after scene of kyo reciving the new car i check all places nothing and i have done everything same as quest logg picket up package first and etc,

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
How many people get stuck to quest 7 sasha, after scene of kyo reciving the new car i check all places nothing and i have done everything same as quest logg picket up package first and etc,
I think u have to continue with Alexia and MIranda's quest to continue with sasha there, but i can't remember

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes