Crimson_Fox

Jul 10, 2020
You can use a cheat mod it will make the grind alot less
so far I have unless, I have to restart all over again I'd basically completed besides the cemetery, the main doctor and
I'm not talking about the nurse with needle and I don't know if lady x story continued

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
so far I have unless, I have to restart all over again I'd basically completed besides the cemetery, the main doctor and
I'm not talking about the nurse with needle and I don't know if lady x story continued
Lady x her story ends with just the sex scene at the beach bar

Did u complete alexis and her mom

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
this one.. plz help.. I've finished Miranda and Alexia's quests already for this version 1.9.
Have u completed that nun quest too at the gas station ?

She gets drunk and stays at ur house and u need to go to a new island and kill a creature and get the antidote and do the ritual with that nun maid

Caus u need that nun at the gas station to become ur maid

And then u can proceed sasha

Last edited:

swanon12

Nov 28, 2018

She gets drunk and stays at ur house and u need to go to a new island and kill a creature and get the antidote and do the ritual with that nun maid

Can you specifically say where is the new island on map? and how to go there? I Can't find any new island on map. thanks in advance.

Last edited:

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
Go to the toilet at school main building.
I've gone inside both the main floor bathroom and the library bathroom and nothing happened, also clicked on the doors in the main bathroom.

When u say main building, I assume u mean the building you go to class in, right?

Last edited:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
It says "I Don't need to be here".
The Island is in relation to Cornelia, so check for what stage you are up to.

Visit the Gasstation
Visit the Bathroom the next Days in the Evenings
Talk to Kamila at the Gasstation
Go to the Port
Go to Korosu Island
Fight the Endboss (find him in the Jungle)
Go back home and to Sophies Room
Go to the Warehouse (where the Carwash is) and fight Cornelia
Go to the Maid guild and buy the Dress
Perform Cornelias submission ritual

All the above was from a post a number of pages back, I had saved it all to a file so I cant remember who posted it, but all thanks go to them.

Reactions: swanon12

Aca1902

Sep 9, 2019

What level does Sophie need to be to kill monsters there? When i start fight with Crocodlie Sophe is doing 5 dmg to them. And they got 1k health. I tried leveling Sophie 1 level to check if she will do more dmg but there is no difference . Or is there a way to make Sophie and Red stronger or level them faster? Killing 50-60 monsters in a cave for one level is going to suck.

swanon12

Nov 28, 2018
The Island is in relation to Cornelia, so check for what stage you are up to.

Visit the Gasstation
Visit the Bathroom the next Days in the Evenings
Talk to Kamila at the Gasstation
Go to the Port
Go to Korosu Island
Fight the Endboss (find him in the Jungle)
Go back home and to Sophies Room
Go to the Warehouse (where the Carwash is) and fight Cornelia
Go to the Maid guild and buy the Dress
Perform Cornelias submission ritual

All the above was from a post a number of pages back, I had saved it all to a file so I cant remember who posted it, but all thanks go to them.
Thank You very much..

Pinko_rp

Feb 1, 2021
I had the same problem. But don't worry.
During the Carol quest there's a moment in wich Sophie faints and it's taken to the hospital. From that moment on Sophie will consume energy in combat too. When her energy is depleted you can take her to the hospital again and recharge both her and/or Red for 200$ each.
Thanks for the answer! I actually finished Carol quest but still way to go to collect 1000 leather for Elena! That is the reason for overdoing Red - I was digging in the cemetry and refreshed until I got leather even as it costs me 200$ (the price of the showel)!

xesrepus

Jun 14, 2020
Thanks for the answer! I actually finished Carol quest but still way to go to collect 1000 leather for Elena! That is the reason for overdoing Red - I was digging in the cemetry and refreshed until I got leather even as it costs me 200$ (the price of the showel)!
You can get 2 leather for every snake/bat you kill. However in order to get the 3rd book I needed only 10 leather.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
What level does Sophie need to be to kill monsters there? When i start fight with Crocodlie Sophe is doing 5 dmg to them. And they got 1k health. I tried leveling Sophie 1 level to check if she will do more dmg but there is no difference . Or is there a way to make Sophie and Red stronger or level them faster? Killing 50-60 monsters in a cave for one level is going to suck.
you need at least level 30 for monster boss and follow up fight with the maid after wards.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes