mijati

Dec 7, 2019
question, is there any way for a cheat, or a mod, to avoid this lame micro managing of the slaves ? i mean disabeling the stuff like dirty and nead or something like that ? this micro manage stuff is destroying the game totaly

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
I have a problem with sashas quest, i'm at stage 6 "go back home" and nothing happens. I have heard what you need to go in the kitchen but it dosen't work for me. Any suggestions or am i missing something?

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
V1.9 - saves do not loading... again. Now I see this game only as package of charnig art. I won`t stand a new playthrough. I have finished the old version with a sand on my teeth...
May be somebody will make of them a comics - that would be terrific!
Author has a good taste for explicit content, but what is he doing with the game mechanics is beyond my understanding.. yeah, yeah - poor me :)
I just continue to visit this page to see the new images in coming updates

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
and another possable bug. the first of the text when i enter the gas station when kamila is eating ice cream does not appearbut the second part does show up when i click the left mouse button or press the space key on my keyboard.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
can someone look through this save and figure out why i am still getting in trouble at school for having skipped class once and did the detention several times up to the point that i am orally pleasuring sophias mommy.
there is also missing the first screen for the lady who runs it as she is eating ice cream.
and see if i am missing something to trigger the line to buy the carwash from the president, i saved jaye early and dug my way out from -6200 fame to over the 3000 needed to start the carwash line.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
can someone look through this save and figure out why i am still getting in trouble at school for having skipped class once and did the detention several times up to the point that i am orally pleasuring sophias mommy.
there is also missing the first screen for the lady who runs it as she is eating ice cream.
and see if i am missing something to trigger the line to buy the carwash from the president, i saved jaye early and dug my way out from -6200 fame to over the 3000 needed to start the carwash line.
i forgot about lady x treating every time i meet her at the beach bar as if it is the first time after getting the info from the bartender.

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
I have a problem with sashas quest, i'm at stage 6 "go back home" and nothing happens. I have heard what you need to go in the kitchen but it dosen't work for me. Any suggestions or am i missing something?
I had this happen to me as well. Turns out that even though I went to the beach bar, I didn't actually go there. You have to be a silver member, and then after leaving with sasha to find a place to eat, you have to go to the beach bar and enter as a silver member, then you'll go back home.

Btw, if anyone can explain since I'm the topic of sasha, I'm at the part the game tells me to wait for things to happen a second time (quest 10), and I think it has something to do with Miranda, who has shown up, but has yet to call me after some in-game weeks have passed. Anyone know what's up with that?

Reactions: xtofr and IlMato

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
I had this happen to me as well. Turns out that even though I went to the beach bar, I didn't actually go there. You have to be a silver member, and then after leaving with sasha to find a place to eat, you have to go to the beach bar and enter as a silver member, then you'll go back home.

Btw, if anyone can explain since I'm the topic of sasha, I'm at the part the game tells me to wait for things to happen a second time (quest 10), and I think it has something to do with Miranda, who has shown up, but has yet to call me after some in-game weeks have passed. Anyone know what's up with that?
i might be wrong but i think it is conrellia(sp) questline, get her to be your second maid and should trigger the next sasha line.

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
i might be wrong but i think it is conrellia(sp) questline, get her to be your second maid and should trigger the next sasha line.
I haven't even had anything happen with her. She's still just sulking in the gas station. I'm worried I might have reached a deadlocked state, but I'm trying to find a solution....

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
I haven't even had anything happen with her. She's still just sulking in the gas station. I'm worried I might have reached a deadlocked state, but I'm trying to find a solution....
i am stuck trying to get the line to start to get the carwash, i ground my fame back up over 3000, from going -6200 in the hole for saving jaye from being what i call a free use public slave.

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
i am stuck trying to get the line to start to get the carwash, i ground my fame back up over 3000, from going -6200 in the hole for saving jaye from being what i call a free use public slave.
I believe in this case, you need to get the gold membership, which costs a few thousand fame, and possibly money from what I recall...

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
I have a problem with the sasha quest, I go to the boutique to get your package but nothing happens.
I already talk to the girl at the cash register and nothing happens, the MC keeps saying: "I'm just looking"

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes