Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Any1 has any news on the update?
From Discord:"Leocid2 — 14.08.2021
@Lucy_transact.RP Next week, this version the vast majority of the content will be dedicated to the previous events that you get girlfriends. There will also be content from Cornelia. It is advisable to start the game from the beginning, since that way the events will make sense, but it is not necessary to restart since all the events will be designed not to affect the previous games."
This week hope gona be ver.2.0

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
From Discord:"Leocid2 — 14.08.2021
@Lucy_transact.RP Next week, this version the vast majority of the content will be dedicated to the previous events that you get girlfriends. There will also be content from Cornelia. It is advisable to start the game from the beginning, since that way the events will make sense, but it is not necessary to restart since all the events will be designed not to affect the previous games."
This week hope gona be ver.2.0
So that would mean end of this week if im not mistaken well lets see.. :)

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone know the console command to add items like roses/chocolate etc?

Also does Olivia's story continue after she said "Leave" in the teachers lounge?

Last edited:

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Chocolate = any number
Rosas = any number

rest of the items, you can see in \game\Menu2.rpy
Thanks a lot :) I hope you don't mind me asking 2-3 more questions :p

Is there a way to level sophie using the console? she's only level 6 and she's getting rekt by the crocodiles on the small island lmao.
Also, are Sasha's and Kyo's story currently bugged/without new content? I can't take Sasha to the beach bar and the quest log just tells me to "Wait for events to unfold" for kyo :/

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Is there a way to level sophie using the console? she's only level 6 and she's getting rekt by the crocodiles on the small island lmao.
Must be a way, but I didn´t search for it. I use the Cheat Mod v1.5B of the first post of this thread.

Also, are Sasha's and Kyo's story currently bugged/without new content? I can't take Sasha to the beach bar and the quest log just tells me to "Wait for events to unfold" for kyo :/
Yeah, we will need to wait for new releases.

Reactions: PalmFace

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Must be a way, but I didn´t search for it. I use the Cheat Mod v1.5B of the first post of this thread.

Yeah, we will need to wait for new releases.
Gotcha, great. I didnt know that the mod still worked haha I will try using the mod, then :)

Reactions: eneas56

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Can someone help me with how to complete the basket ball gauge meter task on mobile ?
From the Play Store use Hacker's Keyboard app once you enable it and set input method go to settings check on Use permanent notification, during in game you can activate keyboard from your notification.

Reactions: chilffs

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Thanks a lot :) I hope you don't mind me asking 2-3 more questions :p

her you go View attachment Concol_Comand.txt

Reactions: PalmFace

Baspu

Apr 11, 2021
Hello !
After the blowjob class, Carol lies to me and tells me in the library that she has to go see someone, but it's been 3 weeks in the game that I've been going around in circles, searching everywhere at all hours and nothing is happening! What could I have missed ?
Thanks !

Baspu

Apr 11, 2021
Hello !
After the blowjob class, Carol lies to me and tells me in the library that she has to go see someone, but it's been 3 weeks in the game that I've been going around in circles, searching everywhere at all hours and nothing is happening! What could I have missed ?
Thanks !
Ok found it, just have to bring to 50 glass to Octavia.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes