Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
when will 2 .0 be released for public download
Leocid2 — 23.08.2021
Hello everyone, I want to inform you that the rendering process has finished and now the programming process will begin. 1459 images have been created for this version 2.0.

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
Leocid2 — 23.08.2021
Hello everyone, I want to inform you that the rendering process has finished and now the programming process will begin. 1459 images have been created for this version 2.0.
maybe im wrong but that sounds like a lot of content being created for 2.0 or am i wrong?

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
maybe im wrong but that sounds like a lot of content being created for 2.0 or am i wrong?
Well, in general, it was planned that in version 2.0 there would be only new mechanics of the combat system and cooking breakfast + ore mining. The author posted that without sex scenes, version 2.0 will not really hook users, so he added sex scenes to version 2.0 (1459 images) EnerSophie28.jpg

Reactions: ShadowWolf

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
next update .... plz . i apperciate developer .. your work is so great.
Leocid2 — Сегодня, в 14:14
Hello everyone, I know that you are all waiting for the new installment of BR, but I am going to ask you for a little more patience until next Sunday and I want to explain the reasons. At first I thought it was a medium upgrade but it is bigger than the resort. It has more than 25 events. Some events are only triggered if you do other events. Some events restart after a week, even if you haven't finished it. Some events only on a specific day and specific time. And as you can imagine, the code is great. That is why I want everything to be ready next Sunday. I apologize in advance but it has not been easy since I have to check that the old code works with the new code.

gamma198

Oct 11, 2019
Leocid2 — Сегодня, в 14:14
Hello everyone, I know that you are all waiting for the new installment of BR, but I am going to ask you for a little more patience until next Sunday and I want to explain the reasons. At first I thought it was a medium upgrade but it is bigger than the resort. It has more than 25 events. Some events are only triggered if you do other events. Some events restart after a week, even if you haven't finished it. Some events only on a specific day and specific time. And as you can imagine, the code is great. That is why I want everything to be ready next Sunday. I apologize in advance but it has not been easy since I have to check that the old code works with the new code.
thank you for leting us know :)

AJ_Dragon

Sep 21, 2017
Is anybody else getting gray screen when you start game, and is the there a fix for it on Bastard Girls R 1.9 expansion?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes