Kingsdany

Sep 8, 2021
En la versión 1.8fix 2 PC ya hice la misión de Carol, Elena, Olivia, Mary, Alexia y Miranda, Cornelia ... En el cementerio hice de todo pero ¿cómo encuentro la brújula? Y solo necesito construir el puente desde el resort. Tengo el lavado de autos completo. Tengo a Karla, Vanesa y Tanya y extraño a Jaye, sé cómo hacerlo. ¿Qué necesito hacer y cómo encuentro la brújula?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Kingsdany yes I'm aware where you're stuck I recommend first is to update your game to 1.9 since Sasha & Cornelia stories cross paths when you have a 2nd Maid. Also before you get Jaye get the Bartender first for the Resort or you will be lock out from the Beach bar with Negative fame plus the Bartender help change the Fame to a positive faster. When the Bridge is complete buy a boat or you can't hire a Captain. Also stop searching the Compass John Cena & the Boos are moving the Compass around. Version 2.6 will focus on Doris & Violet the game will end up being whoever find the Compass first et cetera.

Also if you or anyone is low on money sell Cloth since its the most common item drop in battle or when Jaye is accompanied when going Shopping, it doesn't matter if you have 0 Cloth just sell.

Last edited:

Kingsdany

Sep 8, 2021
[QUOTE = "ALTIMADRAKKON, publicación: 6548400, miembro: 2481226"]
Tienes que salvar a 3 chicas de Kyo y después de hablar con Elisa habla con el Principio y luego regresa con Elisa, ella desaparecerá por una semana, en 7 días y regresará al área 2 estará apoyada en la escalera. Por lo general, Kyo estará en la forma en que puedes pagarle para que aparezca Elisa.
[/CITA]
Another question ... can I put the saved games from 1.8 in 1.9 or do I have to start 1.9 from the beginning?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "ALTIMADRAKKON, publicación: 6548400, miembro: 2481226"]
Tienes que salvar a 3 chicas de Kyo y después de hablar con Elisa habla con el Principio y luego regresa con Elisa, ella desaparecerá por una semana, en 7 días y regresará al área 2 estará apoyada en la escalera. Por lo general, Kyo estará en la forma en que puedes pagarle para que aparezca Elisa.
[/CITA]
Another question ... can I put the saved games from 1.8 in 1.9 or do I have to start 1.9 from the beginning?
You can copy & paste the save folder onto 1.9 or use the backup folder which is a hidden folder in the app folder, the game usually detect this folder.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
That means? :D
I don't understand, so the old save that I have + from version 1.9 with Ivanna will not work in version 2.0?
skydra — Вчера, в 18:21
they do not work because leo told me that several things were changed, such as the system used to upload the characters, so it was necessary to start again from zero.
[18:21]
More than 1400 images, more than 25 events, new leveling system.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
hum that means the slave system or the events like kyo is everywhere at school is been finally fixed?

Well i will not play the game if the shit is be the same in new colors. If its really change it then i will try it again.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
hum that means the slave system or the events like kyo is everywhere at school is been finally fixed?

Well i will not play the game if the shit is be the same in new colors. If its really change it then i will try it again.
when the game comes out then we'll see. But as I was told that the old saves have bugs, and the game will have to be played from the beginning

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
I already know which is why I started over on Monday the difference being I didn't buy Sophie the dress and I'm avoiding the current combat system.
I don't know for sure, but I didn't have any problems with Carol and Sasha's quests, But when update 1.9 was carried out with Ivanna, there were 2 bugs 1) there was nowhere to send a guard slave except the gym, 2) Katerina was always chasing around the school

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
I don't know for sure, but I didn't have any problems with Carol and Sasha's quests, But when update 1.9 was carried out with Ivanna, there were 2 bugs 1) there was nowhere to send a guard slave except the gym, 2) Katerina was always chasing around the school
any idea when can we expect the update?

HA JO

Nov 25, 2019
I don't understand, so the old save that I have + from version 1.9 with Ivanna will not work in version 2.0?
skydra — Вчера, в 18:21
they do not work because leo told me that several things were changed, such as the system used to upload the characters, so it was necessary to start again from zero.
[18:21]
More than 1400 images, more than 25 events, new leveling system.

Hmmm that means we will need new walkthrough

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Unfortunately, this is the absolute truth, we will all have to start from scratch due to changes in the system.
skydra — Сегодня, в 6:31
unfortunately it is true as I read that version 2.0 will not be compatible with the old versions.
skydra — Сегодня, в 6:36
unfortunately we will all have to start from scratch because of the changes to the system, this expansion will bring more than 1400 images, more than 25 events, new leveling system as well as new characters to the game, this will be one of the biggest expansions. Rex.gif

Reactions: Tony507

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Actually starting over might be best because that scene with Osiris triggered the first week in the game and that character is now remodel to look like a completely different character.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Actually starting over might be best because that scene with Osiris triggered the first week in the game and that character is now remodel to look like a completely different character.
Seriously, I don’t know better or worse to start this game from the very beginning. For the game has turned into some kind of nonsense 13736345757620.gif

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes