Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
ver 2.0 story will continue but we must start play again or ver2.0 is re make version ?
story will continue but we must start play again, that's what was told to me:
skydra — Сегодня, в 10:55
I understand the feeling of not wanting to have to go through it all over again

but I feel that we have to give at least a chance to the new system that is being proposed.

there is a reason why these changes were made, and if it is for a future improvement I think it is worth the sacrifice.

also when a game is not fully developed it's understandable that last minute changes can come up

but well I hope that this new stage leaves us a good taste in our mouths and let's say at the end it was worth the sacrifice of starting over again
[10:58]
Besides, leo promised that this new version will bring new characters, as well as an avalanche of more than 1400 images, more than 25 events, and a new leveling system.
[10:59]
but every opinion is respectable and every head is a world unto itself(изменено)
[10:59]
now that the king is dead... long live the new king

Reactions: Tony507

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Leocid2 is Aixa in 2.0? Sophie mention her being in a Coma but I want to see for myself cause Skuld has already been using 1 girl as her pawn(that i know of).

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Leocid2 — Сегодня, в 18:19
Hello everyone, I recommend that you play the game from 0 to avoid impurity of the game. The game can be played from the last save saved? The answer is yes, but there is a chance that you will get some bugs. The tester found some bugs in his game that to correct it he had to go back, but in theory he could complete the game without problems. As I said I recommend playing it from scratch to avoid some mistakes, but in the end you should be able to complete the game. It is up to you to continue using the old save, I only warn that you may have some problems.

Reactions: Tony507

PawgLover

Feb 24, 2020
does the game has an annoying robot voice for every dialougue or is it just my PC that's doing this, and if it's from the game is there anyway to disable it???

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
does the game has an annoying robot voice for every dialougue or is it just my PC that's doing this, and if it's from the game is there anyway to disable it???
That's the function of Ren'Py not this game's, you might have enable it by mistake. Check settings to disable. It was "v" key I think.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Comida = Food
Fuerza = Muscle
Estudio = Study
Energia = Energy cell
Dinero = Money
Pop = Popularity
Rep = Reputation
labia = Speaks
BuenM = Good master

Baterias = (Batteries)