Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Hm so everything is been changed... Well then i would give it a try again then i can also renew the walthrough. Someone got an mega link or torrent?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can somebody share new update or reload it from this to here

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
There really is no need for that cause Leocid2 always go public after 5 days unless Leo is working on a game fix then he drop it a week later the latest before was 8 days on his patreon.

loop3000

Oct 4, 2018
First of all, thank you very much for the patience you have had to deliver this new version that for many reasons had several unexpected setbacks.

The new version contains:

1. More than 1400 images.

2. Three very detailed sexual animations.

3. More than 25 internal events inside the MC Apartment. Focused on Sophie and Cornelia. And A preview of Leonora's Story.

4. A new system to raise the statistics of the characters.

This new version was born at the request of the players who wanted a more friendly system to raise the levels of the characters. It is recommended to start from 0, although you can play with the old saves, it is only a tip to avoid possible bugs.

Download:

Pc :

Mc:

bkvodycb

Mar 9, 2017
and there'll be a dozen more to go. I continue to be amazed at how much people want a game that never works right out of the gate.

Ttyrant

Dec 27, 2018
Does anyone know if the dev has any plans on adding anal sex at some point?
Btw thanks for update.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
The change log is vague regarding the gameplay changes. Can anyone who's played 2.0 say if it's less grindy? Hated the mini games, the points system, the hunger collapse, the return to base gas crisis. Just give me the story and girls. Straight linear vn instead of the points "game" that is just an annoyance.

PS, I know it won't have improved enough. I just feel compelled to ask every time the dev brings out a gameplay change.

The game has shitty coding and dev seems incapable of releasing clean versions. It is also a mind numbing example of awful grind based "fun". And the dev too often blue balls players who want more action with the girls. Unfortunately I'm a sucker for the thicc characters he's created. That's the only plus side of this otherwise awful product.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes