cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
ok, i started a new game and can't get past the breakfast before school, i click on the maid do the exerscise and nothing happens.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Found the next bug i cant take the next quest for delivering i alway get only the scene from the stats for sophie.....

Okay i have enough of the game. Sry guys but bugs on mass so no new walkthrough

Kingsdany

Sep 8, 2021
First of all, thank you very much for the patience you have had to deliver this new version that for many reasons had several unexpected setbacks.

The new version contains:

1. More than 1400 images.

2. Three very detailed sexual animations.

3. More than 25 internal events inside the MC Apartment. Focused on Sophie and Cornelia. And A preview of Leonora's Story.

4. A new system to raise the statistics of the characters.

This new version was born at the request of the players who wanted a more friendly system to raise the levels of the characters. It is recommended to start from 0, although you can play with the old saves, it is only a tip to avoid possible bugs.

Download:

Pc :

Mc:
Is the game already translated or do you have to download a file for the Spanish language?

Kingsdany

Sep 8, 2021
Small correction that prevents pancakes from coming out at breakfast without having obtained Cornelia.

Fixes an important bug, which prevents Lady Marian from not having the option to level up.
In which folder is the error correction file put?

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
wtf do you do in this game. i get up and eat then leave and school is never open. everywhere i go is closed and just uses stamina pointlessly. then after searching for something to do i faint. ps going home you cannot eat so what is the trick.

rafdf

Jun 9, 2018
alguien puede compartir un save con todos los items y stats al maximo?
somebody can share a save with items and stats at max?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
wtf do you do in this game. i get up and eat then leave and school is never open. everywhere i go is closed and just uses stamina pointlessly. then after searching for something to do i faint. ps going home you cannot eat so what is the trick.
You do know if you want to explore everything then you need to learn when to use Scroll/Back because this is that kind of game that gamble on chance only on the events that give stats or money. Speaking of chance Saving & Reloading for example save before class ends you'll be checking your phone which randomly give positive or negative 10, 20 Popularity sometimes give 1000$ or take -500$.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
alguien puede compartir un save con todos los items y stats al maximo?
somebody can share a save with items and stats at max?
Lets say that you got the save with those max requirements what are you going to do when you purchase Jaye & 0 Fame? In fact I remember buying Mary 30k dept was like offering her my entire bank account $999999999 while another playthrough I had 20k and still lost all that money. I haven't reach Mary in v2.0 so not exactly sure if the bug was fix.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Do we have any "proper" scenes with Cornelia ??? I only saw bathroom (just washing)

PS do any of you have recomendation of games where characters have similar "builds" as this one (aka big boobs and abs and not really realistic proportions)

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Do we have any "proper" scenes with Cornelia ??? I only saw bathroom (just washing)

PS do any of you have recomendation of games where characters have similar "builds" as this one (aka big boobs and abs and not really realistic proportions)
Area69
Apocalypse
Apocalust
Bastard Girls
Battle of the Budges
Confined With Goddesses
Dwindling Away
Everyone Has Giantess Angel Waifus in Heaven
Forbidden Passion
Forest Rhapsody
Giantess Spa
Goddess Seed
Holiday Island
Old Friends and Public Transport
Pale Carnations
Peasant Quests
Sex Notes
Sultry Summer Stories
Terminal Desires
The Mind Society
Undercover Love

There's probably more on my old PC but i haven't reinstall Windows Recovery yet.

Last edited:

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
how do you upgrade your maid after the intial time with nani?? right now she can't hit shit in the cave.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes