mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
I keep getting stuck in the kitchen in the mornings due to not being able to have breakfast. Sophies doesn't show up.

I can move to the living room and exit the house from there but then I can't ever to school

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
I keep getting stuck in the kitchen in the mornings due to not being able to have breakfast. Sophies doesn't show up.

I can move to the living room and exit the house from there but then I can't ever to school
try the bathroom sometimes shes there for the bath thingy then u can have breakfast :)

pipi1818

May 7, 2021

go bathroom and take a shower with girl then u can have breakfast

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Guys i do not wonder, because that is what i written befor. Brings new content in the game but the bugs are still there. So there comes more and more bugs in the game. That is the whole problem. When i have some time i think i will start to programm the game at my own. His idea of the game is good, but if he dont spend time for the code then the desaster raise up every single common content.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
This new version was born at the request of the players who wanted a more friendly system to raise the levels of the characters. It is recommended to start from 0, although you can play with the old saves, it is only a tip to avoid possible bugs.
i hate this part so much for making me play from 0 again, and i love it for finally getting the update

Reactions: Hermit76

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
The problem is that she's in her room in the morning and options is top spy on her or don't, or she is in laundry room reading magazine and shouldn't be bothered and that's it for me.
It should be in the evening when sun is setting down and she is on her bed relaxing

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes